Ren'Py SnowDaze 1.6: Galleryfix, Hints, Replay mod [v0.6] [amanapanama]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 27, 2020
Hey, how do you get the hints feature to work? I extracted the files into the folder for Snow Daze 1.5 and I'm not seeing like a pop up for what choices give points or anything, I am seeing the points I have for each person at the end of each day, but other than that I'm not able to figure it out. Got any guidance?

xenei

Sep 9, 2020
Have been able to upload the Android version yet this steps they give are a little confusing
Ok Late as Hell but u can find an android port modded apk here :

Last edited:

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
Hey, how do you get the hints feature to work? I extracted the files into the folder for Snow Daze 1.5 and I'm not seeing like a pop up for what choices give points or anything, I am seeing the points I have for each person at the end of each day, but other than that I'm not able to figure it out. Got any guidance?
Ditto

DaCommando

May 4, 2017
Right click, go to settings, you will find a button for hints disabled. Enable it and continue the game you will see hints for each choice.

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
i tried using this mod on android by using joiplay but for whatever reason after the mods installed the game wont boot

TodboT

May 29, 2020
i tried using this mod on android by using joiplay but for whatever reason after the mods installed the game wont boot
Thats weird... My joiplay works Fine, have you tried to check if it's not out of date? If that doesn't work, try enabling legacy mode in the ren'py settings of joiplay

redhawk13

Jul 24, 2021
okay so I tried this with the completed game and it would just break it. The game wouldn't open, even after removing the mod

Reactions: Pimbador

srosales10

May 24, 2020
I have a massive question, I installed the gallery hint update for pc but I don't know where to put it in the game file. Where do I place it? I'm literally placing it everywhere and I can't seem to unlock the gallery nor the hint. Please help me

Reactions: djctd
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes