Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,654 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,426 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,909 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,223 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,948 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,701 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,566 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,802 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 788 9.7%

• Total voters

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Sisters in arms I mean. She's not blood related yet Torsten treats her like family.
He even had a big threatening speech about her when I wasn't interested in Astrja or Astrid.

Last edited:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
No rape tag?
Nox pushing MC down a cliff and when he wakes up shes fucking him wouldent that be considered rape?
Just asking since i dont really care about nox at all and never picked a single + to nox when talking with her, and still ends out fucking her which also feels like choices dosent matter at all its just a kinetic story?

Also the quest line/week where Nox ask you about the crystal cave seems to be broken atleast to me, you get i dunno 5 choices for the week, but no matter if you pick nox first or last you will miss out on one of the choices since the nox day/quest resets and you get to play it twice missing out on one of the choices for that week.

Reactions: erkper

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
No rape tag?
Nox pushing MC down a cliff and when he wakes up shes fucking him wouldent that be considered rape?
Just asking since i dont really care about nox at all and never picked a single + to nox when talking with her, and still ends out fucking her which also feels like choices dosent matter at all its just a kinetic story?
Well, my DR path is Nox focused path (while also pursuing Lizgard and Katja), and the dialogue MC says after Nox pushes him and fucking him is along the lines of "If you wanted to fuck me, you could have just asked."; so slight grumble, but no complaints from his end.
Not to mention he doesn't try to push her off when she fucks him, I'd say at least for players on Nox path, it is seen as consensual.

But I guess it is a bit weird if the scene still happens (as you said), despite the player not being on Nox path while on DR clan route (since the whole Nox ritual sex scene doesn't happen at all if the player is on WW or BB clans routes).

Having said that, the whole DR clan route I feel Nox carries it very heavily; given Lizgard can be romanced even if MC is on WW route (not sure on BB route, but pretty sure with WW), and Katja is, well....meh.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Well, my DR path is Nox focused path (while also pursuing Lizgard and Katja), and the dialogue MC says after Nox pushes him and fucking him is along the lines of "If you wanted to fuck me, you could have just asked."; so slight grumble, but no complaints from his end.
Not to mention he doesn't try to push her off when she fucks him, I'd say at least for players on Nox path, it is seen as consensual.

But I guess it is a bit weird if the scene still happens (as you said), despite the player not being on Nox path while on DR clan route (since the whole Nox ritual sex scene doesn't happen at all if the player is on WW or BB clans routes).

Having said that, the whole DR clan route I feel Nox carries it very heavily; given Lizgard can be romanced even if MC is on WW route (not sure on BB route, but pretty sure with WW), and Katja is, well....meh.
He says the same line even if you dont focus on Nox and my route i put 0 points into Nox so that text also dident make sense to me, but it wont change the fact that shes doing it without concent to start with which would be rape no matter if he did concent later since your cant really ask for concent after you rape someone.

I just hate when a MC in any games is being force to have sex with someone, dont really care if its rape or not but i hate it when its with someone i dont want to touch with a 10ft pole....it just ruins the game for me, atleast i can still play another route but if it can happen once it could happen in any route.....and somehow i think it might happen with Nox at some point in any path since she got pregnant pretty fast by the looks of it which could be importen to the storyline, thats just guesswork but still.

Also not sure how it goes on after in your path being Nox focused, but for me MC is pretty pissed complaining about what Nox did to him and pissed that hes not being allowed to go talk to her in her tower about it, which would point towards MC not being happy with what she did, so i dont really see a way out for not adding the rape tag just to let people know its there before playing, with or without tag i would still play it but some might not like it.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Also not sure how it goes on after in your path being Noxfocused, but for me MC is pretty pissed complaining about what Nox did to him and pissed that hes not being allowed to go talk to her in her tower about it, which would point towards MC not being happy with what she did, so i dont really see a way out for not adding the rape tag just to let people know its there before playing, with or without tag i would still play it but some might not like it.
The thing is, if the player pursues Nox in the DR route, any positive response/actions (with Nox, actions which uses intelligence does seem to play quite a bit of factor in increasing her points) with her would obviously be with MC having mind to romance her.
So given that I picked all the responses which got most points with her, I didn't have a problem with that ritual sex scene.

And yes, I got that scene where MC wakes up and demanding to see Nox as well (with Lizgard trying to stop him, before Katja tricks him into going on the raid).
But I think that's more to do with MC having problem with Nox doing things behind his back (the whole lightning, and the mystical shebang with the fireworks lol) rather than the act of sex itself.
Like if Nox just pushed MC onto her bed and they had sex without the whole ritual aspect, I'd imagine our MC would have zero complaints (especially if player's MC is actively pursuing Nox).

But, as I said before, if you're still getting the sex scene even if you put zero points into Nox's path then I guess it's an issue that GleenXstudio should look into.
For me, DR clan route is basically Nox route, so I never bothered testing it out without romancing her (but having said that, I guess a non-Nox DR route should play out like other clans route, with no ritual sex and no Nox pregnancy.

erkper

May 16, 2018
But, as I said before, if you're still getting the sex scene even if you put zero points into Nox's path then I guess it's an issue that GleenXstudio should look into.
For me, DR clan route is basically Nox route, so I never bothered testing it out without romancing her (but having said that, I guess a non-Nox DR route should play out like other clans route, with no ritual sex and no Nox pregnancy.
I mean, technically if you're in the DR clan you've put one point into Nox already. And you don't get this scene if you're not in the DR clan/path groups. In my playthrough of the DR route (mostly anti-Nox) I got the scene with only 1 or maybe 2 points for Nox and I agree it is totally non-consensual. If you're playing to supplant Nox rather than subservient to her, there should be other options and the rape tag is fully warranted.

Reactions: daxil94 and MikesDK

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
He says the same line even if you dont focus on Nox and my route i put 0 points into Nox so that text also dident make sense to me, but it wont change the fact that shes doing it without concent to start with which would be rape no matter if he did concent later since your cant really ask for concent after you rape someone.

I just hate when a MC in any games is being force to have sex with someone, dont really care if its rape or not but i hate it when its with someone i dont want to touch with a 10ft pole....it just ruins the game for me, atleast i can still play another route but if it can happen once it could happen in any route.....and somehow i think it might happen with Nox at some point in any path since she got pregnant pretty fast by the looks of it which could be importen to the storyline, thats just guesswork but still.

Also not sure how it goes on after in your path being Nox focused, but for me MC is pretty pissed complaining about what Nox did to him and pissed that hes not being allowed to go talk to her in her tower about it, which would point towards MC not being happy with what she did, so i dont really see a way out for not adding the rape tag just to let people know its there before playing, with or without tag i would still play it but some might not like it.
are you playing the same game as i did?
Cause in the last update i kept on dieing due to me raping a village girl... i had to go against my nature and not rape her to be able to finish the update...
but hey i got to watch 2 other rape scenes one with a dark raven and another with a white wolf...
surprisingly the most active brutal and more prone to rape clan... did not raped... or at least i did not catch anyone!

its a viking game were you play a viking... sometimes you rape sometimes you get raped... in this case by a beautifull dark haired woman so...
it could be worse, i saw how ragnar was looking at my ass when i was practicing with Sonjia...
he was so going to have a go at it at his 1st opportunity i am sure of it!
so yes there should be a rape tag in the game... but not over Nox of that i am sure!
i can barelly wait for gleen to implement the evil route... there will be rape... there will be sharing...
there will be humilliation and degradation MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (/END EVIL LAUGHTER!)

• Haha
Reactions: LordGonti and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If you're playing to supplant Nox rather than subservient to her, there should be other options and the rape tag is fully warranted.
Seems like you're implying that players who are choosing to romance Nox are only opting to be subservient to her, whereas players who don't romance her are only looking to supplant her - black and white, with two extremes.

I'd say her romance or non-romance routes are actually more flexible than that; a Nox-centric player can have MC be romancing Nox without being subservient. Whereas there could be a possibility for non-Nox route player to have the MC be aiding Nox without necessarily acting to supplant her.

As for other options, well.....I guess GleenX can just remove that whole ritual sex scene + pregnancy result for those who are on non-Nox path (i.e. not enough Nox points)?
Then the requirement for the rape tag would be gone I suppose.

Last edited:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
are you playing the same game as i did?
Cause in the last update i kept on dieing due to me raping a village girl... i had to go against my nature and not rape her to be able to finish the update...
but hey i got to watch 2 other rape scenes one with a dark raven and another with a white wolf...
surprisingly the most active brutal and more prone to rape clan... did not raped... or at least i did not catch anyone!

its a viking game were you play a viking... sometimes you rape sometimes you get raped... in this case by a beautifull dark haired woman so...
it could be worse, i saw how ragnar was looking at my ass when i was practicing with Sonjia...
he was so going to have a go at it at his 1st opportunity i am sure of it!
so yes there should be a rape tag in the game... but not over Nox of that i am sure!
i can barelly wait for gleen to implement the evil route... there will be rape... there will be sharing...
there will be humilliation and degradation MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (/END EVIL LAUGHTER!)
Hah dont think we will agree on much, where you see a beautifull dark haired woman i see an ugly ass milf with big saggy tits so it couldent be worse :p it comes down to personal taste and its proberly why you dont see it as rape if you like her.

But if you took it to court belive me its rape when someone fucks you before giving concent and thats what Nox did and MC was pissed after as well for what she did to him.

And joining Nox clan shouldent mean that your going for a romance with Nox, the only reason i joined Nox was to be with Lizgard, couldent care less about Nox.

As for other options, well.....I guess GleenX can just remove that whole ritual sex scene + pregnancy result for those who are on non-Nox path (i.e. not enough Nox points)?
Yes then it would make for a better game where choices matters, but her being pregnant and giving birth fast by the looks of it proberly has alot to do with Nox storyline so they might not be able to just remove it, would be weird if it wasent a big deal, atleast its an easy fix for me i just wont play Nox path and hope she dosent rape MC in the other paths later on.

And yes, I got that scene where MC wakes up and demanding to see Nox as well (with Lizgard trying to stop him, before Katja tricks him into going on the raid).
But I think that's more to do with MC having problem with Nox doing things behind his back (the whole lightning, and the mystical shebang with the fireworks lol) rather than the act of sex itself.
Like if Nox just pushed MC onto her bed and they had sex without the whole ritual aspect, I'd imagine our MC would have zero complaints (especially if player's MC is actively pursuing Nox).
For me it feels more like hes pissed about everything sex included, i mean he wakes up sees her riding him and becoming pregnant in a very fast way, MC should be pissed and wonder what on earth is going on after seeing that, and he did say something like "do you think i am not going to see her after what she has done to me" and that can pretty much only mean the sex part and pushing him off the cliff ofc lol.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Seems like you're implying that players who are choosing to romance Nox are only opting to be subservient to her, whereas players who don't romance her are only looking to supplant her - black and white, with two extremes.

I'd say her romance or non-romance routes are actually more flexible than that; a Nox-centric player can have MC be romancing Nox without being subservient. Whereas there could be a possibility for non-Nox route player to have the MC be aiding Nox without necessarily acting to supplant her.

Well, as someone else pointed out there's plenty of rape going on in the raid of the other village, so the tag is warranted even if you aren't in the DR clan. I'd forgotten about that.
As for the "subservient" comment, the DR path is full of comments and commentary where MC can basically choose to go along with Nox' wishes - which usually involve Nox being dominant/MC subbing to her with the goal seeming to be MC helping Nox to take control of the village and possibly the whole Viking nation - or MC can refuse to be subservient, miss most of the Nox points and most of the stat gains, and the plot seems to be MC will take power for himself and Nox will either be eliminated or bent to MC's will. If you see a romantic path for Nox that doesn't involve her being dominant and MC being subservient, I'm happy for you but I don't see it that way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Warscared

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, as someone else pointed out there's plenty of rape going on in the raid of the other village, so the tag is warranted even if you aren't in the DR clan. I'd forgotten about that.
As for the "subservient" comment, the DR path is full of comments and commentary where MC can basically choose to go along with Nox' wishes - which usually involve Nox being dominant/MC subbing to her with the goal seeming to be MC helping Nox to take control of the village and possibly the whole Viking nation - or MC can refuse to be subservient, miss most of the Nox points and most of the stat gains, and the plot seems to be MC will take power for himself and Nox will either be eliminated or bent to MC's will. If you see a romantic path for Nox that doesn't involve her being dominant and MC being subservient, I'm happy for you but I don't see it that way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Besides being incredibly hot and smart (or because of that) Nox is manipulative, no doubt there.
At the beginning if MC wants to be with her he has to pique her interest up and to please her at a few instances. A bit further in the game though, upon revealing his hidden "talent" and when Nox ask him for his plans, half jokingly or not it is up to interpretations, our MC has an option to "announce" his path and plans, both regarding Nox and his future with Vikings. Choices are him being a king (with Nox at his side), Nox being a queen (with him as her "king"), or him having no interest in them (if im not mistaken, it was a while since my last playthrough there, yet that should be some general paths/options).

To cut it short, imo, there is very much an open possibility to romance Nox without her being dom (despite their very different starting points) later in the game, depending on mc and his choices and ambitions. We shall see how it unfolds, and who is right and how is wrong here ofc.

Reactions: Warscared and JJJ84

erkper

May 16, 2018
Besides being incredibly hot and smart (or because of that) Nox is manipulative, no doubt there.
At the beginning if MC wants to be with her he has to pique her interest up and to please her at a few instances. A bit further in the game though, upon revealing his hidden "talent" and when Nox ask him for his plans, half jokingly or not it is up to interpretations, our MC has an option to "announce" his path and plans, both regarding Nox and his future with Vikings. Choices are him being a king (with Nox at his side), Nox being a queen (with him as her "king"), or him having no interest in them (if im not mistaken, it was a while since my last playthrough there, yet that should be some general paths/options).

To cut it short, imo, there is very much an open possibility to romance Nox without her being dom (despite their very different starting points) later in the game, depending on mc and his choices and ambitions. We shall see how it unfolds, and who is right and how is wrong here ofc.
And if I recall correctly her response to him being king, even if it were with her at his side, is not favorable. But even with that choice, in order to get her relationship points and most of the stat points that go along with them, MC has to be subservient to her wishes. And in any case, regardless of how you play MC's relationship with Nox, she still forces herself on him after pushing him off the cliff and knocking him out - which he objects to, even if it can be chosen to be somewhat in jest. So to the original point, that is rape in any context.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
And if I recall correctly her response to him being king, even if it were with her at his side, is not favorable. But even with that choice, in order to get her relationship points and most of the stat points that go along with them, MC has to be subservient to her wishes. And in any case, regardless of how you play MC's relationship with Nox, she still forces herself on him after pushing him off the cliff and knocking him out - which he objects to, even if it can be chosen to be somewhat in jest. So to the original point, that is rape in any context.
My point above wasnt is there a rape-content with her or not, yet will she be/become romanceable without her being "dom" in that relationship. I think it will be an option, yet we all have to wait and see.

Reactions: JJJ84

erkper

May 16, 2018
My point above wasnt is there a rape-content with her or not, yet will she be/become romanceable without her being "dom" in that relationship. I think it will be an option, yet we all have to wait and see.
Fair enough for you. I find Nox as reprehensible as Candrid, so I doubt I'll find any reasonable relationship for either.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Reading all the discussions about Nox, Lizgaard and who else having never played Snowstorm is wild.

Here I am wondering why the fuck people voted Rion to be the best waifu and not maddie baffles me in the previous game. Also when is this game going to be finished? :LOL:

Going by the thread we aren't even close to an ending since the start of development in 2021.:HideThePain:

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Reading all the discussions about Nox, Lizgaard and who else having never played Snowstorm is wild.

Here I am wondering why the fuck people voted Rion to be the best waifu and not maddie baffles me in the previous game. Also when is this game going to be finished? :LOL:

Going by the thread we aren't even close to an ending since the start of development in 2021.:HideThePain:
PAtrons like Maddie more, F95 likes Rion more.

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes