Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,633 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,412 17.5%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,888 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,215 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,933 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,688 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,549 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,791 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 785 9.8%

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2022
Not the answer I was looking for :(
I understand but you should see, not everyone likes to see spoilers also mentioning lots of future plans puts unnecessary pressure on the dev because they usually feel to oblige it and when they cannot one way or another there usually will be serious backlash. If they are try to squeeze the promises in the update either update takes more time than usual or have quality drop in it, either way it's not good for both to the players and to the dev.
To add on that, there is business side of it also. Instead of pouring everything in one lousy post if the dev divide it to weekly posts with a render and playful explanations of how are the things going then it will keep supporters engaged. Also it will prevent over promising. As you can guess it's a better business plan.

I really don't know what's the opinion of gleenx on this but I don't think they will spill all the beans. So,

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I understand but you should see, not everyone likes to see spoilers also mentioning lots of future plans puts unnecessary pressure on the dev because they usually feel to oblige it and when they cannot one way or another there usually will be serious backlash. If they are try to squeeze the promises in the update either update takes more time than usual or have quality drop in it, either way it's not good for both to the players and to the dev.
To add on that, there is business side of it also. Instead of pouring everything in one lousy post if the dev divide it to weekly posts with a render and playful explanations of how are the things going then it will keep supporters engaged. Also it will prevent over promising. As you can guess it's a better business plan.

I really don't know what's the opinion of gleenx on this but I don't think they will spill all the beans. So,
I have a better example how devs regularly keep informing the waiting fans about the progress:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-11895975

Oct 10, 2022
I have a better example how devs regularly keep informing the waiting fans about the progress:
It's a good example of what I said, working on something with a render and that's it. Also advertising discord page too. What you asked I quote
what´s going on with next Chapter of SnowStorm??????????????? o_O
It's not quite the same, ain't it? If you are content with just a progress update then my post was not about it.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
maybe my years are finally catching up to me but... who?
don´t get me wrong with those tits she has had 3 or 4 pregnancies...
so at least 1 sucefull one, and the kid is still breastfeeding
considering there is no surgical augmentation at this time in history
and those are clearly milky puppies... i´d smash no doubt about it, but...
not if it endangers my harem, the harem is a precious and fragile thing
and all it takes is 2 jealous bitches to ruin it for everyone else or...
1 particularly jealous and spited bitch to put a knife trough your ribcage in your sleep!
somehow i can imagine that being in the top 3 reasons how Bloodybear males "depart" this world!
That is Candrid, she is the reason you can have an harem at all.

Reactions: LordGonti

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I believe I'm keeping my Patrons pretty well informed about the progress of the game with at least 2 status posts per month if not more. Sorry to not inform as often on a pirate website ;).
You can also usually find some information on Discord/Twitter/Public Patreon posts for non supporters, but not as often and not as detailed, which is kinda logical I think.
Anyway, I don't take pressure from outside anymore, I set up the pressure myself already, and although it has been a bit slower lately because the last months were very busy and the update bigger than usual, the next release is under testing now and will be out pretty soon. For more details, you know where :p

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
LOOK AGAIN... WHERE FRECKLES?
yes its her tits but not her face her eyes her smirky attitude or her freckles...
custom render with makeup perhaps?
You forgot the most obvious : the hairstyle xD

But don't worry the freckles didn't disappear...

candrid v05.png
Just some lighting & makeup effects
For the rest, you'll learn in the next update, or not, if you get stabbed before.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I believe I'm keeping my Patrons pretty well informed about the progress of the game with at least 2 status posts per month if not more. Sorry to not inform as often on a pirate website ;).
You can also usually find some information on Discord/Twitter/Public Patreon posts for non supporters, but not as often and not as detailed, which is kinda logical I think.
Anyway, I don't take pressure from outside anymore, I set up the pressure myself already, and although it has been a bit slower lately because the last months were very busy and the update bigger than usual, the next release is under testing now and will be out pretty soon. For more details, you know where :p
Yeah - thanks for your answer!
No surprise the information happens on Discord - should have come to it by myself.

Didn´t intend to take pressure on you, my asking was only due to lack of information.

"will be out pretty soon"? Best news ever :LOL:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Best update for this game.

Sex, political intrigue, diverse choices, and much more.

It will be hard for the other 2 clans to top this one!

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1698991035272.png
This Li has a very definitive head start, fishing you outta disaster, nurturing you back to your feet, she even does not get her
pound of flesh outta you, despite her fight right to have you as hers in servitude. You better do good by her, you hear!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 3056671
This Li has a very definitive head start, fishing you outta disaster, nurturing you back to your feet, she even does not get her
pound of flesh outta you, despite her fight right to have you as hers in servitude. You better do good by her, you hear!
That´s why Astrja is still my favorite girl :love:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
SnowStorm [v0.5 BB] [GleenX Studio] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.4.5 -> v0.5 BB [598 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
"Instead of providing quite little content for each clan at each update, from now on, one clan will be the main focus during each update, allowing to further develop the relationships and the drama of that clan to provide a more complete play-through."

Love that approach :love:

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes