Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,663 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,429 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,916 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,229 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,950 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,705 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,572 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,805 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 790 9.7%

• Total voters

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
Is GleenX saying that the other clans' updates will be released shortly? Or will every release from now on focus only on one clan?

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
a question from a noob who is just starting to play:
How would choosing a "sandstorm" girl influence my game? because I didn't play Sandstorm and I wouldn't want a relationship from another game to interfere with a relationship from the current game, especially if the chosen girl from Sandstorm doesn't appear in Snowstorm

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Twistty and ubira

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Wait the girl in the cover picture is Candrid?? Did not expect that at all. Thats a total 180 on her looks.

Last edited:

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
I just finished Black Raven path and can't say I enjoyed gettin' raped. I hope there will be a choice to retract that whole pregnancy process with Nox as I dont wan't her to get MC's kid for her selfish reasons. She probably will think to sacrifice it as it is kinda hinted in the ritual we joined with Yrsa. I wish we can see some 'character' from Lizgard and Katja in the next update, they are probably the least developed characters I think and it makes Black Raven path worth goin' only for Nox.
I really liked the BB characters and playthrough except Sonja's. She was my favorite until author fasten the process to conclude BB's path. One night she is all-dead loyal to Ragnar and next day she let MC into bathub XD. Candrid is... Candrid and Yrsa is a undeniably wife material for sure!
White Wolves is very mid allover. Astrja living her power fantasy, Astrid and Mathilda are like they born to modern world.

taishon

Apr 28, 2022
Someone asked a couple of pages earlier, but it seems they didn't get any response. I downloaded this version (not compressed or anything which the previous person was using when he asked this question), but the gallery shows the same scenes' titles as the previous one. For example, since I decided to fully focus on BB for the sake of this update, the last "scene" on my BB Replay Room is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and although it has been a while since I played it, I'm almost certain I played the previous update, and this was the same last scene in the Replay Room, and according to a few people that played the current update, I should be seeing much more after that one. Even in the MAIN EVENT Replay Room, the last scene is

Am I missing something? The game even shows the correct version V0.5-BB in the main screen. I even went ahead and cleared up everything including my saves in case something was causing a conflict, but nothing.

I just want to confirm if by any chance the Replay Room for this version is broken, and the only way for me to see the new BB content is to play it out, or if something is wrong with the game client on my end.

I didn't mention anything about DR, and WW since I'm assuming there's no new content for them, but for the sake of clarity, DR Replay Room last scene is
and for WW is
and I'm pretty sure these were the same as previous version, but I could be misremembering.

Thanks in advance for any input about this.

Reactions: yandex

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Currently, this is true. However, saying that as if it were a complete statement is a bit misleading. There are indications it might be possible in Dark Ravens as well. I'm not saying it will be, but I wouldn't rule it out at this point, specifically for the points I made above.

No, I didn't forget about them. They are not currently a part of a harem. I was specifically listing people either who already are or who are likely OK with being part of a harem. Sonja and Yrsa could be, ofc, but we have no indication at present that they would want to join one that the MC builds. That is, unless you can cite specific examples that I'm not remembering where they clearly indicate they want to / are willing to be a part of the MC's harem.
why doesnt mc form his own clan then he can harem things up fully

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Candrid came out atop many BB LI because she felt more interesting in my point of view from a writing perspective. She is intoxicating, she is the bloody in Bloody bear clan. Eagerly awaiting how the writers will move forward in fleshing the clans and characters.

As some started to partially reveal what's happening behind the scenes, I'll make a clear post about the rework (which has been voted by supporters at a large majority btw, and which I believe will benefit the game, so I won't lie, I'm pretty happy with this result as well.)

As some explained before, the compromise is to restrict a bit the possibilities of meetings in order to increase the depth of the side girls stories with a more fitting context/link with the main story. Until now, I had to make those side events pretty neutral and unrelated to the clan or main story, so that those events could work whatever the clan you're part of. Not only those stories cannot be as deep as I would like them to be, but they will necessarily creates context problems as I won't be able to make 27 configurations to adapt to whatever combinations of girl you would have picked. There are combos that doesn't match well together and it would just lead to nothing great. So instead of letting you pick some uninteressing combos that will just let you enjoy 2-3 events but then hit a wall, I decided to restrict the girls you can encounter from the start and only keep the meaningful combos, to avoid being disappointed in the late game because you didn't pick the most suitable ones to go along with your main story.

• When you are part of the White Wolves, you can also interact with Sonja and Lizgard.
  • When you are part of the Dark Ravens, you can also interact with Astrid and Yrsa.
  • When you are part of the Bloody Bears, you can also interact with Katja and Mathilda.
  • You will have as many quests as available days, so you won't miss any quests by lack of time.
  • If you don't get some quests it's because they are not available for you clan.
  • The stats you can get with each clan will be a bit more predictable and shape your MC during the story. WW is INT/STR oriented, BB is DEX/STR oriented, DR is INT/DEX oriented. So please do not cry if your BB warrior has no INT, it's normal. There will be alternatives to progress further, it's not a big deal at all to lack one stat.
  • The week day quests won't be repeatable anymore. It's for timeline and gameplay purposes (for example if you waited late in the game to start the first quest of a certain girl, you would have the MC suddenly not knowing Norse anymore). Whether you succeed or fail to get the affinity point during that quest, you will advance to the next one. However with less affinity, you will probably miss the most romantic/lewd parts of the next event and at some point of the game, you might not be able to proceed further with her anymore or get access to their "offer" (don't ask me to explicit this point^^). FYI, it was working this way already for Astrja, Nox and Candrid. It will now be the case for all side girls.
  • There will be some additionnal side events for the girls that had less content so far. Therefore, Sonja, Katja, Mathilda, Lizgard are getting a new event each to balance things.
  • Some quests might differ according to your clan. For example, when you visit the market with Astrid, it will now proceed quite differently if you were a Dark Raven. If you are a White Wolf, it will be like before. There will be other cases like this.
  • Fate's scene in the burning house will be slightly reworked with the possibility to not chase/scare her, and 2 ways to save Fate (instead of one).
  • Although you can play from your old saves, you will have most of the needed points, but you won't be able to continue with the girls that are not intended, and you'll miss the new content. Therefore, it is highly recommended to restart from a save located after the midsummer festival (for example when Sonja busted Candrid with something in her ass). There are no changes before that. With this rework, 1 playthrough per clan is enough atm, but 1 playthrough for each clan is really advised as the experience with each clan is even more different than before, it's worth it imho)

It might feel like one step back but it's to make 2 steps ahead, and I clearly see a better future for the stories with this setup/rework. I also believe the gameplay will be more enjoyable with less headaches ;)

Also just a reminder about the girls. There are a lot of girls, but before that, there are 3 MAIN girls who have the keys of the story and will make your adventure totally different with a completely different outcome. The other are SIDE girls that will participate/follow/influence your important choices, and you will be able to romance/fuck them at some point (if you want), but do not expect a specific solo ending for each side girl (at least not in the main version). The paths & endings are more story-related than girl-related. Obviously Astrja, Nox and Candrid represents 3 different and incompatible future ;). Doesn't mean the other girls are discarded, far from that, but they are not an end-purpose on their own

I was wondering how things will move forward with the girls, but this update made me jealous of the WW clan who have all the most sweetest girl lineup(Astraja, Astrid, Matilda, Sonja and Lizgard .......T-T) they are literally the dream team in comparison to the DR who has Nox who is the sole MVP prior to this update where they finally got Yrsa who is mid (atm). Dunno how their path will look like but I'll flip if Lizgard leaves or some BS.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.4.5:
NOTE this is a significant rewrite and I'm not going to pretend that I'm perfect, so something might have been missed.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega

I feel bad about replying after you explicitly asked us not to, but it's been a week now so do you have an ETA on the updated WT? :)

Jedvin

Jan 30, 2019
Candrid came out atop many BB LI because she felt more interesting in my point of view from a writing perspective. She is intoxicating, she is the bloody in Bloody bear clan. Eagerly awaiting how the writers will move forward in fleshing the clans and characters.

I was wondering how things will move forward with the girls, but this update made me jealous of the WW clan who have all the most sweetest girl lineup(Astraja, Astrid, Matilda, Sonja and Lizgard .......T-T) they are literally the dream team in comparison to the DR who has Nox who is the sole MVP prior to this update where they finally got Yrsa who is mid (atm). Dunno how their path will look like but I'll flip if Lizgard leaves or some BS.
Very likely WW is going to loose Astrid and Mathilda. Look at the two that BB lost, Yrsa and Sonja, both of which were interactable by the other two clans (Yrsa to DR, Sonja to WW). So it would make sense that Astrid goes to DR and Mathilda to BB. (same with Lizgard to WW and Katja to BB). But I don't think all of the switches will happen with the next updates. I can see Mathilda and Katja doing it, but Astrid and Lizgard don't have any motivations yet.

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
Why are cross fades soooo slow in the later updates of the game.
In earlier content it was good, long cross fade only when changing scene, etc, short one otherwise
Not sure if a bug or intentional, but i don't like it at all, kind of annoying to be honest

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hmmmm........just started the new chapter, but there are pictures missing again and again, for example if Sonja and MC are rushing against Draugars in the ruins on the hill - black screen, but text and music.
Is this intended to spare renders or an issue of my download?

Edit: rewrited MC as MC and not his game name I´ve chosen

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 48 Votes