Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,658 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,426 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,912 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,226 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,949 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,702 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,569 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,804 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 788 9.7%

• Total voters

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I realy can't stand Candrid. Game would be so better without her scheming.
Haha - indeed I managed to become chief of BB with her support and had finally real sex with her, but why I´m feeling bad now? :cry:

I suppose Candrids path is the equivalent one to the Evil Way in Sandstorm (with Foxy).

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Haha - indeed I managed to become chief of BB with her support and had finally real sex with her, but why I´m feeling bad now? :cry:

I suppose Candrids path is the equivalent one to the Evil Way in Sandstorm (with Foxy).
I am a fan of predictability and dull order. She is pure chaos and vileness, two things I utterly abhor. (and her actions, they show it)

erkper

May 16, 2018
He didn't. He is going to be the next BB leader of the MC doesn't side with Candrid.
Haha, so the plot armor is that Ivar is Candrid's puppet and everyone in BB is just ok with that? Candrid was flat out ordering fishboy around during the Tourney and everyone in BB watched it go down. Ivar would have zero respect from the very same people who forced the Tourney in the first place because they wouldn't accept Sonja's authority.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Haha, so the plot armor is that Ivar is Candrid's puppet and everyone in BB is just ok with that? Candrid was flat out ordering fishboy around during the Tourney and everyone in BB watched it go down. Ivar would have zero respect from the very same people who forced the Tourney in the first place because they wouldn't accept Sonja's authority.
We don't know how the tournament ended, so we can't know what she did after the MC leaves.
And Sonja didn't have respect because she was an outsider and a woman, 2 stigma that Ivar doesn't have.

Reactions: turbojoe

erkper

May 16, 2018
OK, not gonna argue with you, especially when you ignore the things I already said that rebut your statements. Dev can write any story he pleases of course - and I am still playing. The logic is quite reaching, all I'm saying.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
"I'm right and you are wrong, you are ignoring this fact so I'm not going to argue with you."

Great logic and arguments, bye.

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
First of, we haven't seen much what happens after the tournament if MC doesn't side with Candrid, so we don't know if BB's are OK with Ivar's success in general. Secondly it was Ragnar's right hand who forced the tourney with tradition card, BBs in general would have no issue with Sonja's leadership.
Also dont forget BB follow strength no matter what, Sonja was clearly stronger than Ragnar but still, they followed him all along and all the clan now have White Wolves as the common enemy so I think they will follow the sneaky duo.

Jan 23, 2018
It is just me or the the quality of the game is kinda decreased in this new update? And omg idk what to call it but the slowmo in the scenes I hate it a lot, it really test my patience lol

• Thinking Face

shokoloko

Jul 20, 2023
It is just me or the the quality of the game is kinda decreased in this new update? And omg idk what to call it but the slowmo in the scenes I hate it a lot, it really test my patience lol
In what sense do you think the quality is lower? I'm curious since I haven't noticed a drop in quality.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Currently doing a Bloody Bear playthrough with Sonja as the LI route and noticed something going wrong :

When the optional ruin exploration mission with Yrsa was available , instead of doing it i decided that the MC would sleep the day instead, until the main story continued.

Then after the raid event to avenge Ragnar, when the boat returns to the village Sonja and the MC will go to fight the draugrs.

But during the dialogues with Sonja the MC several times will make references to himself going to the ruins with Yrsa (despite he never did), and to help Sonja against those undead the MC will even use the red crystal that is obtained in this mission (despite he never did it and so never obtained that crystal).

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018

Nah, Candrid is Nora. Evil scheming bitch that would throw away MC as soon as she got what she wants.
Hate them both equally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Currently doing a Bloody Bear playthrough with Sonja as the LI route and noticed something going wrong :

When the optional ruin exploration mission with Yrsa was available , instead of doing it i decided that the MC would sleep the day instead, until the main story continued.

Then after the raid event to avenge Ragnar, when the boat returns to the village Sonja and the MC will go to fight the draugrs.

But during the dialogues with Sonja the MC several times will make references to himself going to the ruins with Yrsa (despite he never did), and to help Sonja against those undead the MC will even use the red crystal that is obtained in this mission (despite he never did it and so never obtained that crystal).
You must be playing an old save, with the reworked update you have to play all of Yrsa's events

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
You must be playing an old save, with the reworked update you have to play all of Yrsa's events
I just redid a full Bloody Bear +Sonja playthrough from scratch to check (helped by renpy skip text function).
So unless there's a version newer than v0.5-BB that i never heard about , the "haunted ruin" mission with Yrsa is still completely avoidable by choosing to just sleep instead of doing it.

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
We're all forgetting one key aspect.....

Her name is Queen Candrid now, get it right. :p
Maybe we can shorten it to: "The QUEEN" a lot of people will love to be dominated by her and then call her a weak bitch.... :cool: pay respect you weak betas!

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes