Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,663 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,429 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,916 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,229 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,950 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,705 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,572 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,805 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 790 9.7%

• Total voters

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Maybe we can shorten it to: "The QUEEN" a lot of people will love to be dominated by her and then call her a weak bitch.... :cool: pay respect you weak betas!
Candrid isn't strong. She's just manipulative. She tricks and seduces people to do things for her. She has no strength of her own. She just bleeds off other people. She's a beta pretending to be an alpha. Sonja is a true alpha female, a skilled warrior with her own strength.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Candrid isn't strong. She's just manipulative. She tricks and seduces people to do things for her. She has no strength of her own. She just bleeds off other people. She's a beta pretending to be an alpha. Sonja is a true alpha female, a skilled warrior with her own strength.
Just because you're a muscle enjoyer and correlates power with mass. Candrid used her weapons to greatness. Sonja is naive and without cunning you can't survive and rule for long.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
You are correct, she achieved her targets without muscles but with brain. And this is what differentiates the alpha from the beta, the BRAIN. And for you she is still The QUEEN moron! So happy to inform you, your QUEEN is smarter then you, which is a good thing!

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
I really like the game, I just started playing it, but find some of the dev. scenes a little strange, or maybe just his sense of humor. if mentioned before in the thread sorry, did see discussion about the lanterns being used in story.
So some VS panties for Astrja and dept. store clothes for the little boy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
You are correct, she achieved her targets without muscles but with brain. And this is what differentiates the alpha from the beta, the BRAIN. And for you she is still The QUEEN moron! So happy to inform you, your QUEEN is smarter then you, which is a good thing!
Yeah, she's smart, I'll give her that. Then again, to be a succesful conniver and manipulator, you'd have to be. To be a good leader requires a little bit of heart and soul. She has neither of those things. Under her, the Bloody Bears will be nothing more than a gang of bandits and marauders. I don't see that as good leadership. Hell, I would take Nox over Candrid any day of the week and twice on Sunday. And I'm not even a fan of Nox.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Yeah, she's smart, I'll give her that. Then again, to be a succesful conniver and manipulator, you'd have to be. To be a good leader requires a little bit of heart and soul. She has neither of those things. Under her, the Bloody Bears will be nothing more than a gang of bandits and marauders. I don't see that as good leadership. Hell, I would take Nox over Candrid any day of the week and twice on Sunday. And I'm not even a fan of Nox.
Well the good thing is that MC is going to be the leader, And not a puppet. Having a Interessed party that guided you from the start to mold you into a king.
And sure is a Cunning Bitch, Vowing to give you a legacy and kids. Let me ride or die with her.

Reactions: LordGonti

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Candrid managed to fool everyone into thinking she was a ditzy, crazy floozy. All the while bidding her time. When she struck, not only did she become "Queen" but put all her potential opponents in the ground in one stroke.
MC is lucky she chose him, otherwise he would be taking a dirt nap.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
My problem with candrid scene when she bleed on this dick is how casual it went!

If she was a virgin i am sure GleenXstudio could come up with a more believable scenario
of it hurting like hell and she ploughing trough!

fuck i can even imagine her crying but grabbing the MC by the head looking into is eyes and go with something like

or... something like that,
i mean the faces and emotions on those faces would be hell to render,
but somehow i can see it working!

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
My problem with candrid scene when she bleed on this dick is how casual it went!

If she was a virgin i am sure GleenXstudio could come up with a more believable scenario
of it hurting like hell and she ploughing trough!

fuck i can even imagine her crying but grabbing the MC by the head looking into is eyes and go with something like

or... something like that,
i mean the faces and emotions on those faces would be hell to render,
but somehow i can see it working!
projecting this GREATNESS into
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Candrid managed to fool everyone into thinking she was a ditzy, crazy floozy. All the while bidding her time. When she struck, not only did she become "Queen" but put all her potential opponents in the ground in one stroke.
MC is lucky she chose him, otherwise he would be taking a dirt nap.
Please correct yourself, for you still The QUEEN!

Jedvin

Jan 30, 2019
Real talk though, from everything we've seen from Candrid, there's no reason for her not to betray the MC like she did with others when the opportunity comes. The MC should see something like this from a mile away and I really hope the dev doesn't make MC dumb as hell for the eventual betrayal to work, OR, if she actually does end up being loyal to MC, there should be a good reason for it to make her character consistent.

Reactions: Jack Townsend

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Real talk though, from everything we've seen from Candrid, there's no reason for her not to betray the MC like she did with others when the opportunity comes. The MC should see something like this from a mile away and I really hope the dev doesn't make MC dumb as hell for the eventual betrayal to work, OR, if she actually does end up being loyal to MC, there should be a good reason for it to make her character consistent.
But there is a reason. She needs the MC to stay on the throne to keep her power, if she wanted to be the v one on the throne, she would have done that in the tournament.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
But the queen of what? A bunch of raping, stealing, classist xenophobes.
You usually do not become Queen or King without being a bunch of raping, stealing, classist xenophobes or having a bunch of raping, stealing, classist, slaving, murdering, pillaging, sanctimonious xenophobes in your ancestry.

Reactions: Nulldev

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
You usually do not become Queen or King without being a bunch of raping, stealing, classist xenophobes or having a bunch of raping, stealing, classist, slaving, murdering, pillaging, sanctimonious xenophobes in your ancestry.
The Bloody Bears are so classist and xenophobic, that they broke their own rules of honor, just to prevent a former thrall from becoming queen. And this was despite the fact that Sonja did everything to adapt and assimilate to their society. She became the strongest and most skilled warrior of their clan, and they still looked down on her, because she was a thrall. They violated their own warrior code to protect their classicism. These are the people that Candrid is now queen of. I don't see that as much to brag about.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Okay need some help with some game re-play and Treasure Chest renders. Did not find answer in my attempt to search the thread, though i may have missed it. I did find a post on some of the treasure chest renders but it did not have the ones I am missing. thanks.

1. Member of BB clan, trying to get the scene "Candrid-Yrsa - discussion in the tent about the escape failure". (I can only get a scene with Candrid, no scene with Yrsa and no scene with both)

2. Treasure Chest - got all the BB ones. Dark Ravens - LizGard 3rd one and Katja 2nd one White Wolves cant seem to find the last one lower Left (Astrja 4th one) found this one on a replay (going to search for friends and go back to cave with Astrja, touching a crystal again.). . Other Secret Renders, only have need 2nd and 4th renders, I have Gertrude and Fate (thought her renders needed to be part of the game play IMO).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 48 Votes