Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,991 44.8%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,586 17.8%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 3,161 35.5%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,461 27.6%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 2,122 23.8%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,882 21.1%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,780 31.2%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,977 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 848 9.5%

• Total voters

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
I love Candrid, she is so smart and cunning
This is what i like about her the most. At first, she gives the impression of being some dumb, cock-hungry whore. I was like, nah,i'm never going with her.Then you find out she was the smartest one all along, lol

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
This is what i like about her the most. At first, she gives the impression of being some dumb, cock-hungry whore. I was like, nah,i'm never going with her.Then you find out she was the smartest one all along, lol
Yeah she is great, but i dont think she is smartest than Nox, the thing is that Nox is too worried about protecting the future and her people, while Candrid wants to live the moment and get everything, but what i love the most is how good she is to read People, waaaay better than any other character, to me she really is the best Queen.

But the biggest flaw of Candrid is that she doesnt want to plan long term, that is why she needs Mc, makes me wonder how smart Ivar was.

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
The fork where I have to choose between Astrid and Mathilda in a WW playthrough is just awful. I just lost all interest in the WW story. Sad because I liked their story the best. I am just too angry to continue this VN. Dissapointing.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
The fork where I have to choose between Astrid and Mathilda in a WW playthrough is just awful. I just lost all interest in the WW story. Sad because I liked their story the best. I am just too angry to continue this VN. Dissapointing.
Yeah I like them both but it was an easy choice for me, Mathilda just more fun of a character. I would have loved harem, but oh well.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, that scene and choice was really bad imo...

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
That was from the MC and Candrid's wedding, before they fuck in front of the crowd...:devilish:

If you are on the BB harem path and have picked the right options with Mathilda then you should get the scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahh I have no idea why but I get one of those exception errors but I only got this scene from being with the WW the entire time.

There's loads of paths in this game.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
In fact it is quite curious that Candrid is less worse than Nox
Maybe if you're into murderous betrayers. It's clear she killed Ragnar and kicked Sonja out(or would have killed her) for you without even asking and causing a collapse of society in the process. I guess on one hand, shes transparent now while Nox is still a mystery, but I'd rather take my chances with her over Candrid since Nox didn't alert "asshole" that you were escaping with his thrall in order to lure him away from Ragnar which also means she caused you to get caught.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Ahh I have no idea why but I get one of those exception errors but I only got this scene from being with the WW the entire time.

There's loads of paths in this game.
Please read the thread, Mathilda's path for the WW os being reworked. You will not be able to join the BB anymore, the WW MC and her will stay with the WW.

And just to be clear, you will not be able to have a harem in the WW, only the BB have a harem path.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Maybe if you're into murderous betrayers. It's clear she killed Ragnar and kicked Sonja out(or would have killed her) for you without even asking and causing a collapse of society in the process. I guess on one hand, shes transparent now while Nox is still a mystery, but I'd rather take my chances with her over Candrid since Nox didn't alert "asshole" that you were escaping with his thrall in order to lure him away from Ragnar which also means she caused you to get caught.
Maybe in your opinion Nox wouldn't do all these things, the only difference is that she sucks at that game:
- made Lizgard and Katja relive their worst traumatic events to deceive the MC and extort information from him
- prides herself on always being one step ahead of everyone and gets fooled by Candrid and Katja
- boasts knowledge about the gods and knows less than Astrja's father
She sucks

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
This was a helluva update. Not going to get into spoilers but I was pleased with the direction the BB story is taking and the volume of content in each update since the split. But I do have one question... Who the fuck let the Ghost of Sparta crash the party?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I laughed for a whole minute when I noticed Kratos in there.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Well, just to create perhaps some discussion... do you people think that SnowStorm's evil route (BB) is more evil than SandStorm's? I started to wonder that as I played through the latest update.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Sandstorm's evil path sucks. Actually, that entire VN kinda sucked despite starting off pretty strong IMO. I feel like it didn't really have a middle which is odd because it had a beginning that made it seem like it was going to be an epic slowburn, and then out of nowhere the story became super fast-paced and then ended abruptly.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Sandstorm's evil path sucks. Actually, that entire VN kinda sucked despite starting off pretty strong IMO. I feel like it didn't really have a middle which is odd because it had a beginning that made it seem like it was going to be an epic slowburn, and then out of nowhere the story became super fast-paced and then ended abruptly.
I actually liked SandStorm but I can't deny that SnowStorm is way better.

4.30 star(s) 50 Votes