4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

GreenAngel333

Mar 10, 2018
Code 28: Mission Delay:
Code Sam-S: Space Intel:
Code H0KA: Extra Credit:
Code M31:
All links are empty, the file isn't there and 403 Forbidden for Zippy.
OEJ Can y upload them to Nopy or Mega or MegaUP? That would be lovely, games look nicely and I would cherish your work even more <3

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Code 28: Mission Delay:
Code Sam-S: Space Intel:
Code H0KA: Extra Credit:
Code M31:
All links are empty, the file isn't there and 403 Forbidden for Zippy.
OEJ Can y upload them to Nopy or Mega or MegaUP? That would be lovely, games look nicely and I would cherish your work even more <3
uploaded. (y)

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
i find the new game (code[T1FA]) full versian but its web vesian (playable on web) and It takes a long time to load for me (About 2 or 3 minutes)

link :

enjoy the game (;
Holla if you or anyone else finds a way to download that to run as an exe maybe through flashplayer or something because I'm getting waaay too low FPS trying to play it on the web

*EDIT*
Found it. I forget yiff.party was a thing

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Unfortunately Alt+enter does nothing and Ctrl+F4 just gives that weird windows sound of 'ummm'

*EDIT*

Make a shortcut for the game then the following below

1. Right-click the program's shortcut, and then click Properties.

2. This will open the Properties window with the Shortcut tab already selected. Click the pull-down menu next to Run and choose Maximized.

3. Click OK and you're done!

SnakeSinner

Sep 9, 2019
i find the new game (code[T1FA]) full versian but its web vesian (playable on web) and It takes a long time to load for me (About 2 or 3 minutes)

link :

enjoy the game (;
Thanks mate, could you share the link to the other games perhaps?

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
Is there a way to increase window size? It's kind of small..

EDIT: Nevermind, was above. Alt+enter works sometimes if you spam at start. Doing a shortcut to the .exe and then going into properties and set window open as "maximized" is the solution. Thanks to Mixer12 and Smithe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smithe
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes