4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
I like little stuff like that. Also, same thing happens when you try to change your name to Nines with 2B
Oh for sure. My post was mainly to tell people the names I found for the latest release. Also all of the games have a unique line for if you name yourself Daddy. It is a slight shame however that I haven't really found much else that it affects. Would be nice if her reactions were different during the scenes based on what you name yourself. But overall a very minor criticism and I'm a huge fan of these. The animation is just too fantastic with no 3d gobbo's.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone know the status of this guy? His last Patreon post was some face emotes for the princess peach he was working on. Been silent since July. Though on his patreon description I noticed he added something about not being active for a while. Though I don't know when he put that there.

shiro_

Jun 15, 2020
no fr though like what actually happened to him?
on his patreon he wrote "due to unforeseen implications, this page is no longer active at the moment."
I hope he didn't die or sum like that lol

Reactions: Smithe

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
no fr though like what actually happened to him?
on his patreon he wrote "due to unforeseen implications, this page is no longer active at the moment."
I hope he didn't die or sum like that lol
Might be the worse case scenario sadly. Remember an old game called super deepthroat? Couple of folks found that apparently the maker died (maybe suicide) in a parking lot inside his car. Outside a tesco's or something like that? I honestly can't remember. Might be true might not be but he or potentially she did just one day just stop updating and seemed like a disappearance out of the blue

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
Might be the worse case scenario sadly. Remember an old game called super deepthroat? Couple of folks found that apparently the maker died (maybe suicide) in a parking lot inside his car. Outside a tesco's or something like that? I honestly can't remember. Might be true might not be but he or potentially she did just one day just stop updating and seemed like a disappearance out of the blue
dude that is scary as fuck, his games was top quality

Reactions: Scorpioguy99
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes