So, how well is your No Nut November going?

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
didnt last 2 days NNN
forgot about it tbh. i make my rounds here and other places almost regularly. NNN just aint something for me to do. I like what i do, when i do what i do.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
didnt last 2 days NNN
forgot about it tbh. i make my rounds here and other places almost regularly. NNN just aint something for me to do. I like what i do, when i do what i do.
Well, you should consider that your libido increases quite a lot when you don't do anything for a few days. This is what I continuously do. I don't do anything for a week or two, then I get extremely horny. The experience of doing sexual stuff becomes way more intense and fun. After a few days of heavy sexual activity, I start again.

Doctors say to either cum frequently or not at all for the health of the prostate. That's because in the middle, you get a lot more hormones that increase arousal and increases the change of cancer. This is the spot you want to be in. Sure, you get a bit more chances of cancer, but it's negligible. Everyone ends up getting prostate cancer eventually anyway. If you don't you just haven't lived long enough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Drakenite

mattius77

May 16, 2017
It has been: 0 days since my last nut.

So, to answer your question, the 'no nut' part of my November is going poorly. Which is to say November, more generally, is going great.

Reactions: lurkathon

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
I never give a shit about NNN, I think most people are just joking with it anyway right?
"Nutting" is healthy so why refrain from a whole month

Reactions: VegitoHlove

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if the truth behind "No Nut November" is to convince those with girlfriends to not have sex for the entire month. This is a great form of Darwinism because if someone with a girlfriend is dumb enough to put NNN above their relationship, they will likely end up losing the relationship. One thought I have is that November could also be "NTR the NNN Neets" month for the Chads. I know if I wasn't currently in a relationship, I would be tempted to do that because unlike some people, I wouldn't refrain from keeping her happy. :devilish:

TL:DR - I think "No Nut November" really has no legitimate purpose and is another stupid idea cooked up by channers drunk on alcoholic energy drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: VegitoHlove

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I like many other here think this NNN is just fucking stupid. I refuse to partake in this cultish ritual of dumbfuckery. I will fuck and Jerk it whenever the fuck I want.

So that how mine is going.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
I find it genuinely amusing that people think that NNN is anything other than a brainchild of anti-masturbation people.
It originated from someone from the NoFap movement saying in 2011: (paraphrasing) "I bet you can't make it a month without jerking off lol"
And as it is with stupid social media challanges, a bunch of people dive in and end up reading more into it than there is.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
If masturbation is causing you problems, you shouldn't be relying on some lame social media challenge to address it.
Do you see alcoholics coming up with dumb shit like "Don't Drink December?" Of course not.
If you have a problem, address it.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
I just don't get it, and i don't really like joining trends

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Kids, grow up. There is no Santa Claus. The Tooth Fairy doesn't exist. No Nut November came about because of bored neckbeard menchildren in basements challenging each other on 4chan.
I think "No Nut November" really has no legitimate purpose and is another stupid idea cooked up by channers drunk on alcoholic energy drinks.
Duh.
And as it is with stupid social media challenges, a bunch of people dive in and end up reading more into it than there is.
Yup.

Jun 30, 2018
Any supposed benefit of NoFap (semen retention) can also be had through training your kegels, breathing and awareness so that you can clamp down on an impending orgasm. Added benefit of having control over your orgasms, staying hard and having back to back orgasms. I probably 'nutted' once in November but orgasm like 10-15 times a day if its a weekday, no idea where I'm at today... it's been a relaxing Saturday. Downside is it doesn't make you tired if you typically masturbate to sleep but I guess you can just opt to fire one off instead. Takes some practice to get the timing and muscle control/strength up but some googling can point you in the right direction, guy called Nat was the one I found that helped cause it cuts out the woowoo stuff you find in the supposed Taoist stuff.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I've never understood, is NNN just for guys or are we not suppose to orgasm either? Either way, I've never understood why someone would willingly subject themselves to this ritual.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I've never understood, is NNN just for guys or are we not suppose to orgasm either? Either way, I've never understood why someone would willingly subject themselves to this ritual.
You increase your libido tremendously if you don't have any orgasm or even see any sexual content for a while.

Doctors say that it's best to cum frequently or not at all because in the middle, your body produces more hormones that increase the chances of prostate cancer. Well, you want to be in this middle, because those hormones are what's going to give you the best sexual experiences.

Like yesterday, I was just in my bed trying sleep and I started thinking about the first scene of Starless. I almost came within a minute just thinking about that and not touching my dick. I'm near peak libido.

What I usually do is not do anything for 2 weeks, then do intense sexual activities for a few days, then I start again. NNN is just for fun.