So, how well is your No Nut November going?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You increase your libido tremendously if you don't have any orgasm or even see any sexual content for a while.

Doctors say that it's best to cum frequently or not at all because in the middle, your body produces more hormones that increase the chances of prostate cancer. Well, you want to be in this middle, because those hormones are what's going to give you the best sexual experiences.

Like yesterday, I was just in my bed trying sleep and I started thinking about the first scene of Starless. I almost came within a minute just thinking about that and not touching my dick. I'm near peak libido.

What I usually do is not do anything for 2 weeks, then do intense sexual activities for a few days, then I start again. NNN is just for fun.
Ok, I suppose as long as it's just for fun and you aren't trying to prove a point or peddling snake oil. You keep doing you then and have fun!

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Do you see alcoholics coming up with dumb shit like "Don't Drink December?" Of course not.
If you have a problem, address it.
Some in Australia do "Dry July" where people dont drink for that month. Strangely its not for alcoholism but raising funds to help cancer patients.
NNN is just amusing to me, only good for memes :poop: