SoB Chinese mods

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
The only reason this mod is so large is because whoever put together Sveta's videos didn't compress several of her scenes at all. Some of these videos are multiple gigs alone. The same can be said for several of the other models, but the Sveta one is the worst offender. Her folder is like 62 gb, which is over double the size of the entire original SoB game.

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
would really love if someone has the western mod version of this game 200 GB for this is just too much for my driver :p

upupaway

Feb 12, 2017
Only way to get the western mod is if somebody gets it from taobao and uploads it on a non-chinese cloud service

AAMM

Oct 13, 2017
I noticed the QSP in this version does not allow cheating. Anyone knows of a modified QSP? Thx!
Replying to my own question: the included QSP does allow cheats but, for some reason, some interface buttons, namely load, save and enabling cheats, were invisible and would only appear when browsing over them. So, no problems.

Reactions: kubii121

sameer123

Sep 14, 2017
still some one seeding the Chinese mod ? im nearly downloaded it full ,70% but now no more seeding .