SoB Chinese mods

Mana Nuno

May 11, 2017
i didnt look for it but if u do have it in baidu cloud i can download it for u and upload it in megaupload!!!
@Mac2Night
I found links for the updated western game (huge btw) on:

i also somehow got this:
链接: 提取码:lw97 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦
Still, no idea how to download the Files.
If someone with an better understanding could perhaps try to find a way ? :)

Maybe those are the Western links?

upupaway

Feb 12, 2017
Link to western version mod :
Dunno if someone can download it since it requires chinese accounts

asdfdsa32123

Oct 16, 2017
Torrent for chinese mod, first time creating a torrent hopefully it works.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8dac8c50417930f344d6c150b2a67d1101f338ad&dn=0.29%e4%ba%9a%e7%89%882
Thanks putting it in a torrent! couldn't get it to load unfortunately, but that maybe because I'm only trying now long after you put it up (first time checking this thread since early last month)

asdfdsa32123

Oct 16, 2017
I just checked and it was set to private, making a new one now.
Awesome, thanks man! Saves me hunting through the internet for ways around mega's 5gb/5 hour limit. Just saw SoB got relabeled as abandoned, so figured this would be a good way to give it a fresh paint seeing as we might not get another update. Hope someone can snag the western girl mod, though its nice we at least got one of the two

asdfdsa32123

Oct 16, 2017
Hmm still no dice, and unfortunately i know next to nothing about torrents so I can't diagnosis the issue. Is there any way you can post the actual torrent file instead of a magnet? I think the issue may be it not being able to download all the metadata for the torrent itself (either connection issue or otherwise)

May 11, 2017
Hmm still no dice, and unfortunately i know next to nothing about torrents so I can't diagnosis the issue. Is there any way you can post the actual torrent file instead of a magnet? I think the issue may be it not being able to download all the metadata for the torrent itself (either connection issue or otherwise)

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
200gb? Holy shit lol. What version of SoB does it go with or is it like its own monster now you just play as it is? I imagine it's not in English either... Also, is it safe or is it still riddled with viruses?

mortderire

May 14, 2017
200gb? Holy shit lol. What version of SoB does it go with or is it like its own monster now you just play as it is? I imagine it's not in English either... Also, is it safe or is it still riddled with viruses?
You can play in english, just download this version and replace the qsp by the english one (modded or not).
No virus as far I as know. I prefer the western mod tho but no one has been able to get the latest version unfortunately.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
You can play in english, just download this version and replace the qsp by the english one (modded or not).
No virus as far I as know. I prefer the western mod tho but no one has been able to get the latest version unfortunately.
Ooh so is there any QSP file in particular you need? It's a big commitment to try out such a huge file so I'm on the fence hahah.

I also didn't know there was a Western mod out there somewhere, I wonder what's making that so difficult to get hold of...

asdfdsa32123

Oct 16, 2017
You woudn't happen to have an older version of the western mod would you? I would love to see the changes, even if its an older copy of the game.

Ooh so is there any QSP file in particular you need? It's a big commitment to try out such a huge file so I'm on the fence hahah.

I also didn't know there was a Western mod out there somewhere, I wonder what's making that so difficult to get hold of...
The English QSP from the translation project for SOB should work fine since all the assets are named the same as the vanilla version.

The Western mod is hard to get (both mods are actually) due to them being made by people in china; the great chinese firewall works both ways, making downloading the files difficult, and if that alone wasn't a big enough pain, the downloads seemed to be gated behind paywalls and other mechanics. The fact we even got one of the mods is a miracle in itself tbh

Reactions: Fox.Mulder