SoB Chinese mods

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
This one seems to be the western replacement:

Download link seems

No idea if someone is able to download that and make a torrent of something...
Is it actually safe to use this time though?

May 11, 2017
Baidu link for Asian 0.29

Baidu link: password: mogu
Seems legit but you need a baidu account i tried to register but you need a valid phone number and my country is not in the list ...
Also for anybody who manages to download it scan it for viruses first to be safe.

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Downloaded the asian version on a VM just to be safe and then thoroughly scanned it. No viruses detected, looks like the recent ones posted are safe. (It is worth noting though that it's a whopping 200 gigabytes). They went batshit insane on the chinese videos. (Can't speak for the western one though as I can't find a working baidu link of it.)

mortderire

May 14, 2017
Downloaded the asian version on a VM just to be safe and then thoroughly scanned it. No viruses detected, looks like the recent ones posted are safe. (It is worth noting though that it's a whopping 200 gigabytes). They went batshit insane on the chinese videos. (Can't speak for the western one though as I can't find a working baidu link of it.)
Could you share it ?

asdfdsa32123

Oct 16, 2017
would be great if someone could host a download link outside of baidu, but given the sheer size and niche content, totally understandable why it hasn't been. Would be a nice way to replay SoB during the long wait for the new update

May 11, 2017
would be great if someone could host a download link outside of baidu, but given the sheer size and niche content, totally understandable why it hasn't been. Would be a nice way to replay SoB during the long wait for the new update
Yeah i feel that... If somebody were to give me there baidu account i could download it and attempt to make a torrent here

UrMuthr

May 13, 2017
nop sori mate but u can try to overwright the mp3 files in the orignal game i think that works too
if u have the disk space why not give a try?!?! it might works
That absolutely works. I did it for the old 0.21 torrent that was floating around forever ago. The only thing you lose out on is the additional save slots in the Chinese QSPs from what I could tell

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah i feel that... If somebody were to give me there baidu account i could download it and attempt to make a torrent here
hmmmm how about NO why should ppl give u their account? that just a stupid question to ask my friend! BUT i AM uploading to megauploads right now. when it is finished i will give u guys a link
ps: i dont do this much so if the link is down after some time dunt expect me to relink again for some time i do not check reply that often
PPS: the file is massive to save your time uncompress ( itz over an hour btw ) im just uploading the uncompressed files so it take some time and my upload speed is low i'll get back to u guys tomorrow and add the link!

Last edited:

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
That absolutely works. I did it for the old 0.21 torrent that was floating around forever ago. The only thing you lose out on is the additional save slots in the Chinese QSPs from what I could tell
there u go problem solved!!!!

jimmy123456

Jun 11, 2017
Ok wait is over here is the link for Asian 0.29
no password required just dl and play, Enjoy guys!!!!
thank you for this... any chance you have the western replacement for 0.29 as well ?