Archived [SoB] Mom

mattius77

May 16, 2017
There are only a very few number of of scenes in the corruption stages that are worth playing through. In Mom's story, I like the backyard and kitchen scenes that you have to play through as you make her your fuck buddy. (Frankly, I wish they'd remain available after you complete the task.) But in terms of playing the threesome path with Sister, the 'gotcha' scenes don't really add anything worthwhile in my opinion. It's not like the game is so much better because of those one-time non-repeatable scenes.

Just cheat the vars to unlock the threesome path from the get go. Save yourself the grief.

dhalhyna

Oct 26, 2018
is there something i do wrong ? i saw the mom fucked that guy more than 20x times but still i don t get any option at 8 o clock in the morning to ask her about that dude in the kitchen

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Just started playing this and I just thought that the directions for the walkthrough weren't very clear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bargian

May 7, 2017
Got a problem with alt route.
Sex ed with mom and shurik, after she showed ass i had option to talk about her feeling bad and her going to see doctor. So after i talked with shurik i went to doctor (im not 100% sure if i gave him that 10000 money, but i had oiption there and i cliced it). Now she shows tits, but i cant triger
  • The following day talk to her in the kitchen (ask about doctor). She wont say anything but you can check for a new mail after 10:00.
i cant talk with doctor, all lessons with shuriks ends with mom showing tits, cant talk with her about doctor... i have cheat mode instaled but i dont know which option should i change here, any1 help pls ;)
Also nap in the living room does nothing.

EDIT: +1 to Mother Protein... fixed problem.

Super_Fly

Jul 19, 2018
Is there a continuation scene with the neighbors when you come home late at night, sleep with your mother, they knock on the door and you invite them in for wine?

byungsunlee

Jun 8, 2018
My sister doesn't peek at me even if I'm related before my mom leaves at 9 in the morning. Can you tell me how?

Eva047

Sep 12, 2018
I stole the panties and she confronted me, I said to beat up the boss, how do i find hin?

Tokoy

Jul 5, 2017
Got a problem with alt route.
Sex ed with mom and shurik, after she showed ass i had option to talk about her feeling bad and her going to see doctor. So after i talked with shurik i went to doctor (im not 100% sure if i gave him that 10000 money, but i had oiption there and i cliced it). Now she shows tits, but i cant triger
  • The following day talk to her in the kitchen (ask about doctor). She wont say anything but you can check for a new mail after 10:00.
i cant talk with doctor, all lessons with shuriks ends with mom showing tits, cant talk with her about doctor... i have cheat mode instaled but i dont know which option should i change here, any1 help pls ;)
Also nap in the living room does nothing.

EDIT: +1 to Mother Protein... fixed problem.
I had the same problem as you...the solution:
You actually need 20k... if you talked to the doctor with only 10k reload your save because your path will be blocked...
When you earn 20k talk to doctor, he will not accept the job BUT a new option to offer 20k will appear...and thats it

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Is there a Threesome scene without Shurik or Sis? I remember vaguely that there was one but not sure though
There is another one but you are not involved directly, Tony and his guys take her like repayment for your debt with the ecstasy.