Archived [SoB] Sasha

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Sasha aka Sasha Grey( )

sasha.jpg

Sasha is Shurik older sister, she will have a long and successful shave, and even try to drive under your heel - requiring adjusting. This, of course, will raise its relation to you, but make no mistake, because in the case it will be the Mistress, and you are its six! Because when it's your success in the field of advertising (video advertising), it will not suck, and she will require you to help.

IMPORTANT: Make sure her attitude towards you is below 450

Walkthrough
  • After a while of doing the entertainer job go to the bussiness center and go into "Studio Nester". He will offer you a job.
  • Do the job on weekdays for 4 days.
  • Than go to shurik house any time between 19:00 and 22:00 and sasha will apologizes for her actions.
  • Talk to shurik next about his sister, this unlocks you inviting her on dates.
  • Talk to her between 19:00 and 20:00 at the hall of her house or in her bedroom at 21:00 till 22:00.
  • Talk about date and meet her on friday at 18:00 in the Cafe. The next date is saturday at 18:00 in the Cafe.
  • After a few dates she asks you for help with a modeling job.
  • On the weekends anytime between 11:00 and 18:00 you can do your first photoshoot in her house.
  • Next you need to go and see Antonina and "Talk About Sasha".
  • Go back to Sasha on a weekend to tell her and you will have another photo shoot.
  • After that visit Antonina with her file. Than do another photoshoot with Sasha and she will sign the contract.
  • Go to Antonina again and give her the photos. Open your laptop at home and see letter from Tony. Add in photoshoot nude.
  • After a few days Sasha will come to your home and sign it.
  • Now you can do a nude photoshoot with her in her house on weekend.
  • After the nude photoshoot go to Studio Nester. (He tells you to make a website, and buy her stuff)
  • You use your laptop, Make a site (wait a week for the site to be made)
  • Check the site
  • Next you should head to the gym and inquire about a annual subscription the gym, after that buy it and the salon one.
  • Wait a few weeks check your pc an see her stats are at attractive
  • Check offers on the site, if there's one accept it
  • On Saturday or Sunday talk to her during the day
  • In a week go to Shurik, he tells you she is a the club with her boyfriend
  • Go on the weekend and look for her(handcuff's required for next part)
  • Choose the option which takes her back to you apartment.
  • You'd hancuffed her, after the first day visit her daily in your bathroom (do not let her go)
  • Keep doing it and eventually you will be able to have sex, with her and prep her arse for anal
  • Let her go once you've had anal with her
  • Talk to Rada, when you can and "Ask about Sasha"
  • Go to your pc and check sasha's site
  • Check offers and refuse that one
  • Wait a week, for the week_name to reset
  • Than check again should be a better offer
  • Around 7pm - 8pm see sasha in her living room and give her contract
  • Talk to nester, offer to buy a dress
  • Next day in your room after 10am sasha will come over
Notes
  • Its probably a good idea to get Antonina to the point of sex with relationship
  • You need to buy the camera, for the photoshoots
  • You also require to buy or rent the apartment in the city
  • Hand cuffs can be brought from the sex shop
  • The Dress cost 80000
  • Rada can be found
    • At her work during the week after 9 am
    • In the bathroom at 7pm
    • In her bedroom during the weekends
    • If are fucking her in her room at night during the weekdays
  • This for the game

Variables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
path.gif
Updated by Quacker​

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
- Carry on from what @ace_boogie. said.
  • After the nude photoshoot go to Studio Nester. (He tells you to make a website, and buy her stuff)
  • You use your laptop, Make a site (wait a week for the site to be made)
  • Check the site
  • Next you should head to the gym and inquire about a annual subscription the gym, after that buy it and the salon one.
  • Wait a few weeks check your pc an see her statis if its attractive great...
  • Check offers on the site... talk to her midday weekend if there is one
  • In a week go to Shurik, he tells you she is a the club with her boyfriend
  • Go on the weekend and look for her(before take buy the handcuff)
  • Choose the option which takes her back to you appartment.
  • You'd hancuffed her, after the first day visit her daily in your bathroom (do not let her go)
  • Keep doing it and eventually you will be able to have sex, with her and prep her arse for anal
AFTER THAT would be hopeful if someone helped me along

Last edited:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Thats all there is in the current version. After anal is unlocked in the apartment, if you let her go she locks herself in her room at home. You then can talk to her mom about it ("I don't know whats wrong with her!"), after which she has a one-off scene avoiding you, and that's where the code dead ends.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thats all there is in the current version. After anal is unlocked in the apartment, if you let her go she locks herself in her room at home. You then can talk to her mom about it ("I don't know whats wrong with her!"), after which she has a one-off scene avoiding you, and that's where the code dead ends.
Thank you for this information

Lucker # 1

May 20, 2017
  • You use your laptop, Make a site
It is necessary that you look at the site from your laptop before you can talk about the gym subscriptions. I spent 2 weeks wondering what i missed.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
It is necessary that you look at the site from your laptop before you can talk about the gym subscriptions. I spent 2 weeks wondering what i missed.
Sorry about that ill fix that up...

Edit - Done thank you @Lucker # 1, its been updated an again sorry mate

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Is this possible if Antonina makes you her bitch? I have the camera, and have done the 1st phot shoot... but I can't get the conversation...

smndiga

Mar 1, 2017
i cant go further with sasha
around 10 time date in cafe nothing happen
i try to increase and increase in mod cheat but same ( attachment pic )
any help !!

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Pm your save and what qsp your using ill fix her fir you wheb i get home

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Is there a way to restart some of the carachters event or someting becouse i messed up alot of stuf i think. I been to many dates with Sasha but i can't go further, she never asks about moddeling. helt would be appriciatet

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Is there a way to restart some of the carachters event or someting becouse i messed up alot of stuf i think. I been to many dates with Sasha but i can't go further, she never asks about moddeling. helt would be appriciatet
Yeah you can easily do it via save editor or i can edit it for you... also try and vist her midday saturday or sunday... or have you brought the prof camera

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah you can easily do it via save editor or i can edit it for you... also try and vist her midday saturday or sunday... or have you brought the prof camera
I figured it out" thank you! :)
what is save editer btw. becouse i messed up the sisters event. when the event "beating her boyfriend" started i saved right before answering a question and that vent out of the question without me answaring. that messed the whole thing up ;/ can i fix that to with the save editer?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Head to the tools and tutorial section of f95zone and should be pinned qsp tools thread

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
I talk to shurik week after week, but he wont mention annything about sasha being with her boyfriend. and i have giving her the tickets.