Archived [SoB] Sasha

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
Antonias house is in the Valley. And it's not possible to do the photoshot with Sasha before you talked with Antonia in the first place.

You need to do the whole model thing with Antonia. So you pick up some fame.
Then you need to do the commercial for Nestor.
Then talk to Shurik and he will mention Sasha acting odd.
Then talk to Sasha, you invite her out and you hook up at the Cafe.
Then you talk to Antonia...
Do a photshot with Sasha during the weekend.
Talk to Antonia again.
You need a new photoshot with Sasha, but you need to do it on a rooftop. So you need to hire/buy that apartment in the city (financial district).

It's pretty much on rails from there.

(hope I did remember the order of things :p)
Well I already did the photoshoot with sasha, thanks for telling me where the house was, I could continue on the sasha quest because of it.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
everything was going fine until the " send the contract to sasha and wait for her to sign at your house " how long do i have to wait and does skipping time help? and was it meant to be at my apartment or defualt house ( where mom and sis ) live.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
everything was going fine until the " send the contract to sasha and wait for her to sign at your house " how long do i have to wait and does skipping time help? and was it meant to be at my apartment or defualt house ( where mom and sis ) live.
Your bedroom at home where your mom and sis live.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
how long though? i was using the skip 1hr button and she never showed up.

thanks in advance.
Should appear in a week or so, it take some time. It's not instant. Also just sitting in the room and skip time doesn't help. Events kinda trigger when you enter a room. Only time skip time help on any is when options get available at a certain time, not for events to trigger.

dalamar26

Mar 14, 2017
having issue with Sasha not showing up in hallway, I can only talk to her in her bedroom. This is causing the first portfolio shoot to not trigger. Because she is never home. Can anyone help me?

Oct 15, 2016
having issue with Sasha not showing up in hallway, I can only talk to her in her bedroom. This is causing the first portfolio shoot to not trigger. Because she is never home. Can anyone help me?
The same here. However sasha appears at the city apartment in the bath after midnight. I lean to cheat...

SenpaiJoker

Mar 7, 2017
So far, I got:
  • After a while of doing the entertainer job go to the bussiness center and go into "Studio Nester". He will offer you a job.
  • Do the job on weekdays for 4 days.
  • Than go to shurik house any time between 19:00 and 22:00 and sasha will apologizes for her actions.
  • Talk to Nester Boss
  • Talk Sasha in 19:00
  • Next Day, Go to Studio Nester Boss again
Then I got blank after that.....

hkkane

Apr 2, 2017
So far, I got:
  • After a while of doing the entertainer job go to the bussiness center and go into "Studio Nester". He will offer you a job.
  • Do the job on weekdays for 4 days.
  • Than go to shurik house any time between 19:00 and 22:00 and sasha will apologizes for her actions.
  • Talk to Nester Boss
  • Talk Sasha in 19:00
  • Next Day, Go to Studio Nester Boss again
Then I got blank after that.....
I had same issue

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Anyone know how to start the alternate path with Sasha? Thanks.
Yeah, after "trained" her in your apartment and sent her home. You talk to Shurik and tell him what happened, then he will send you a text when she is alone in the house and you can go see her. You get a choice of pay her 10k or 50k and she basically agree to be your slave (I guess), but I haven't been able to trigger any model contracts etc after this, so maybe it broke that part.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
The best way to handle sasha is just leave her handcuffed in your bathroom. then you basically get a personal sex slave with no negatives.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The best way to handle sasha is just leave her handcuffed in your bathroom. then you basically get a personal sex slave with no negatives.
No, because then you miss out of majority of the scenes you can have with her. You break her down to the point you can pound her ass, and then let her go to progress the story.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
No, because then you miss out of majority of the scenes you can have with her. You break her down to the point you can pound her ass, and then let her go to progress the story.
I don't find the rest of her story that interesting. Would rather have the sex slave.

NoCtrl33

Feb 25, 2018
Posting this for anyone else that was confused after getting the big contract at the party and found no way forward. You need to fuck Sasha several times at Shuricks house, I believe it's at least 11. After that visiting her in the evening in the livingroom she will ask to rent a house with you, costs 60k a month. Then you can visit her in evening in the new house and sit on the couch with her and talk about the contract. Took me ages of frustration to figure that one out.