Archived [SoB] Sasha

sniko

Mar 9, 2018
I'm totally stuck, Sahsa only show up 6pm in Friday coffee shop, but next day I can't date with she again, how to move forward?

shawnshes

Apr 14, 2018
i just got a house with sasha. but im getting location not found can anyone fix for me. im using sob23_en_mod_sknf1_figment as my qsp also ill include my save file.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
dumb question but entertainer job is located where
Train in the gym to improve your physical condition; check your computer for the job listing; go to the shopping center, where Antonia and her daughter Marina work; meet Antonia and get the job; work on weekends after noon.

It's a fair bit of grind to build this up, so be prepared.

Apr 27, 2017
Does sasha has a new bransh or something? How do i unlock those ?

- In its branch added event on the coast
- in its branch added to the event in the center
- in its branch added events club
and this
- with her added to the event in a new building (room)

I started the game over a always and i have sasha living with me, but can find those scenes.

Serenity

May 28, 2017
I knocked up the mom before talking to her about sasha so now the question "ask about sasha" doesnt fire is there a way around this?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Does sasha has a new bransh or something? How do i unlock those ?

- In its branch added event on the coast
- in its branch added to the event in the center
- in its branch added events club
and this
- with her added to the event in a new building (room)

I started the game over a always and i have sasha living with me, but can find those scenes.

When you get to the point you doing photo shoots with her etc. Once you won't get any new photo shoot offers. Go to Nestor and he give you an offer. Then you need to go to the coast and the girls house. Check it out during the morning until you catch a guy wanking off to the girl.

Go back to Nestor, you get a party invite. Before the party you should read up on internet about PSG, and go buy cocaine from Brick. Attend the party, get the contract.

Go talk to Sasha where she might live (either suriks or the house you rented). Talk to her until topic of the contact show up. Then go to the photo study in the city center at 08:00 Monday morning.

Haven't found any more after that.

Reactions: XKimky and #NomeD
Apr 27, 2017
When you get to the point you doing photo shoots with her etc. Once you won't get any new photo shoot offers. Go to Nestor and he give you an offer. Then you need to go to the coast and the girls house. Check it out during the morning until you catch a guy wanking off to the girl.

Go back to Nestor, you get a party invite. Before the party you should read up on internet about PSG, and go buy cocaine from Brick. Attend the party, get the contract.

Go talk to Sasha where she might live (either suriks or the house you rented). Talk to her until topic of the contact show up. Then go to the photo study in the city center at 08:00 Monday morning.

Haven't found any more after that.
Sorry for bother you again, just wanna clarify something:
  • After the nude photoshoot go to Studio Nester. (He tells you to make a website, and buy her stuff)
  • You use your laptop, Make a site (wait a week for the site to be made)
  • Check the site
  • Next you should head to the gym and inquire about a annual subscription the gym, after that buy it and the salon one.
  • Wait a few weeks check your pc an see her stats are at attractive
  • Check offers on the site, if there's one accept it
This is the walkthrough i follow to get her to move together, if i undestand right what you said, when i get to photoshot after creating the web site, i shouldn't accept the offer ? Or i accept all and don't trigger the event at the club that leads her to get handcuffed at the apartment, and this start another branch?
You said: When you get to the point you doing photo shoots with her etc. Once you won't get any new photo shoot offers.

Sorry again for not understand.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
i dont even get offfers in her site wtf i am doing wrong anybody? SIte says thats she is cute and i waited for like 6 weeks so anybdy?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
i dont even get offfers in her site wtf i am doing wrong anybody? SIte says thats she is cute and i waited for like 6 weeks so anybdy?
Check comment a few post's above yours.

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
OK so I have gotten to the point of before pet, after, then living in new house with her. all new photo contracts stopped but still cant get Nester to activate new offer. what am I doing wrong?

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
OK so I have gotten to the point of before pet, after, then living in new house with her. all new photo contracts stopped but still cant get Nester to activate new offer. what am I doing wrong?
Code:
if $data['события_саша_нет_контрактов_часы'] >= 200
You need to spend 200+ hours (game time) before that option appears. IMO - use QSPSaveEditor to edit the value.

Reactions: XKimky