VN Ren'Py Soccer Girls! [v0.0.1] [OryonGames]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, it's football. :rolleyes:
Over here we just call things Football and American football translated into English. Although American football doesn't make much sense since they carry the ball not use their feel other then to run :poop:

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
OK, I played the demo. I saw nothing that would cause me to be interested. Why do people think that in a market that is so flooded with choices that they are going to get patreon supporters with a buggy demo that has nothing of value? Cool art, too much yapping, and a bug that is annoying, way to go.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
NO! Stop being a multicultural understanding US Citizen! It destroys the fun.... :cry:
Lol, you want to make it even worse? I am literally a redneck/hillbilly from east TN. I went into the Marine Corps in the early 90s and discovered there is a hell of a lot of gorgeous women out there of all sorts of skin tones. They tend to get miffed if you are not able to at least know of the place they are from. So, the redneck hillbilly fucker learned to get the women, I needed to start being smarter than the average bear.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Lol, you want to make it even worse? I am literally a redneck/hillbilly from east TN. I went into the Marine Corps in the early 90s and discovered there is a hell of a lot of gorgeous women out there of all sorts of skin tones. They tend to get miffed if you are not able to at least know of the place they are from. So, the redneck hillbilly fucker learned to get the women, I needed to start being smarter than the average bear.
Well gosh good golly dangnamit, y'all are done now surprisin' me y'hear! Congratulations t' y'all on y'all ol' world exploits and all that there poontang y'all been hitting. Y'all come back now y'hear.

:giggle:

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
Well gosh good golly dangnamit, y'all are done now surprisin' me y'hear! Congratulations t' y'all on y'all ol' world exploits and all that there poontang y'all been hitting. Y'all come back now y'hear.

:giggle:
As someone suffering from the issues that I am, I need to remember the good ol days, lol. Do yourself a favor and never allow yourself to be getting laughs from forums while stuck in a hospital.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Dig the art style, too bad only 60mb, good luck to the dev, interesting so far

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The artwork is zilch, sorry but there it is. Bye... Forget the quality for each game. I am a rugby (union) man.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
As someone suffering from the issues that I am, I need to remember the good ol days, lol. Do yourself a favor and never allow yourself to be getting laughs from forums while stuck in a hospital.
Bang those nurses marine!

But seriously hope whatever it is you get better.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gabaw
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote