VN Ren'Py Soccer Girls! [v0.0.1] [OryonGames]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
I thought the same thing, both for the anime tradition and… also to see more bouncing melons
And a beach episode is more logical for volleyball too, he could be scouting people playing Volleyball on the beach, or just training their calves at the beach.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Art is nice, but the mouth animations need to be turned way way down. I'm staring at a screen where one character's mouth has been moving for a full 19 minutes. The line she's speaking?

1667708445657.png

I get the goal of including speech animations, but facial movement that goes on long past the length of the actual line is far more uncanny valley and distracting than faces that just don't move at all.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Those are some hot-ass bodies. Might want to check this one out later, assuming it doesn't all go to shit or end up abandoned, but for the time being I'm done with downloading 0.1s. I'll come back in a year or so.

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
was this inspired by the new Blue Lock anime that just came out with a similar premise

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
Does it have 190cm Target Man Striker Amazon women / cute short Playmaker girls / Influencer Dribbler Instagram Models / Stocky Thug Mafia Defenders?

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

archikali

Nov 7, 2022
in game only one day with Bruna? don't understand, start game "Demo01", this is all? sorry, i'm don't understand that all. little girl have bra of red hear girl and game ending. Where is all content?
  • Visual Novel Story
  • Main Story Missions
  • Side Story Missions
  • Collect over 100 Cards
  • Dating with 20+ Women
  • High Quality Images
  • Explicit Content

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote