SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
You are probably playing on the new version from a save from an older version. Same shit happened to me, had to start a new game. Happy grinding from the start, mate! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017

We recommend not downloading or playing v0.6a until we have edited the HTML, removed the scam NordVPN link, and added DLC back to the game. The dev is starting to pull some pretty sus stuff. If you decide to download v0.6a we won't be held accountable for any issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 23, 2022
We recommend not downloading or playing v0.6a until we have edited the HTML, removed the scam NordVPN link, and added DLC back to the game. The dev is starting to pull some pretty sus stuff. If you decide to download v0.6a we won't be held accountable for any issues.
I checked both games on 3 different anti-virus programs all of which came out positive for Trojan virus! Would not recommend downloading this game just play it on a browser!

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I checked both games on 3 different anti-virus programs all of which came out positive for Trojan virus! Would not recommend downloading this game just play it on a browser!
v0.5aDLC in the OP is clean. It's the v0.6a that the dev pushed that isn't. We're working on this and we will be taking steps to prevent it from happening again. For now play v0.5aDLC, or if you want wait until our modified v0.6aDLC then do that.

Reactions: hornyjohn420699

EdW0ng

May 3, 2020
If someone has the time to test the dlc, here is the latest version (should be) without ads and any code will work:

Reactions: SAHC

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021

Hey, thanks for the update. I removed 0.6a from our servers.

Could re-upload the previous version to more hosting platforms, though? Some links are dead...

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018

so that trojan alert was real?

Reactions: hornyjohn420699

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Does anybody can help me with the access to the dlc? i just downloaded the version 0.6a on anonfile, and i don't have acces to the dlc 1682461450700.png 1682461490162.png
Some help maybe?

neto

Aug 9, 2017
Hey guys, I find a way to "resolve" the NaNm error, just save and load, go to the strip club e buy a private dance, will turn reduce your money to -1 K but you can keep playing.

dylanre

Jun 18, 2020
Can someone please post the web version with the realm of lust dlc unlocked? The mopoga one isn't working.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes