exter

May 29, 2017
The black lady at the beach will have some 'fun' with the character if he has >50 Charisma stat.
Then there must have been a bug for me here, since i even took the time to go to 100 charisma and it still did nothing.

To progress with the sister you should have player >200 lust and sister >100 lust
I see, i must have misread this then as 200 for the sister and 100 for me, my bad.

beryn

May 8, 2017
mr.EDGE

How do you make money?
At your office you are more likely to lose money than earn them, your coffee shop earns nothing.
I tried working there 3 times a day for 31 days and earned nothing, I tried with pretend to work same result.
There is no passive income from it either, so how do you earn money?

You only lose money from the coffee shop from paying rent.

Reactions: alt1313

Bdsmurf

Jul 22, 2017
Dude seriously enjoying every aspect of this game apart from the levelling of the coffee shop seriously 45 energy per shift for what must be like infinite shifts. I even cheated and changed my energy to 1000 and energy per shift to 1 and I'm screaming at the game as only on level 2 dude you gotta change this as it is tooooo much of a fuckin grind

Bouldruf

Jul 28, 2017
COFFEE SHOP LVL.7 +$0.80m monthly

The day has passed!
The week has passed!
Passive income +$ 0 m

(y) (and don't forget the 30% taxes)

taxes -$ 0.24 mil (Your efficient tax rate is 30 %) yeah you should have a look a this

Amidal

Aug 16, 2017
English is not my nativ, so sorry in advans.
So the game is v0.1 so lots of unclear how to paly it properly.
1. the graind in this on is strong young faplans. Alost all action give 1 point or % of everything. You work gives you 1 point from 100 to LVUP the busines and even if you grand to lvl290 the monthly income do not cam. To get the income you need to finish Cherity party (get to give money and then you get the income, but it starts at 21mil ... ).
Lots of characters need difren stats raisd (mom cor 50, sis resp 100, Emy resp 100 ...) and you get ONLY 1 point for action, and most of the unlock option do not rais adder stats but ....
The black chick on the beach need you over 200 charisma.
2. No hint or tips at all. Hat to check how to unlock moms sex (had her over 100 on all stats).
Bugs:
No income from busines.
Emy sex is unlock in 2th date and it say you need 50 resp to do it.

Advises:
1. Too many stats for characters coruption and relations can be 1 stat( if they love you they will do as you ask)
2. Add sex gifts to auto rais the lust(vibrators, but-plugs, est.) Can be giftet at set rel. lv.
3.Avatars. It is confuzing if more then 2 characters are saying samphent.

Reactions: Black Xoul

krozzie

Oct 20, 2019
Couldn't find a way to make Rae's house appear without using the cheat (I went to the charity party, went to her house but I couldn't get there again), the coffee business can be fixed by adding more % on work (it currently gives 1-3% per 45 energy which is insane). Getting the coffee to lvl 5+ doesn't remove the tags for [LOCKED] in the coffee shop so there's something broken there. Maybe a time split would help, to show you how many actions you can do per time period (morning = early morning, late morning, etc). It could be a good game if fixed and polished.

SardonicKeef

Oct 11, 2021
This game looks like Small Town, don't know about other.
It doesn't just look like Small Town. It's code down to the spelling mistakes (strenght, underware, hygene) are identical. The character names are the same, even characters that don't exist in this game yet; the brother called Dale :ROFLMAO: I would say this is either plagiarism or just the same Dev remaking his older game.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes