• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
Mar 6, 2021
recommend taking this game down if you cant get into the game without becoming a patron ..... or at least post the code and have it linked on the main page

Revius

Aug 17, 2017
recommend taking this game down if you cant get into the game without becoming a patron ..... or at least post the code and have it linked on the main page
Just click to write and hit enter. It's a bit confusing but you can play it just fine.

ChillVibes

May 14, 2022
The code has no restrictions just type anything to start the game. I typed shark you can literally type what you want try it

Reactions: Magoneses

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I can't find a way to do this quest: Rae's quest ( STAGE 2 )
Any help?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
how to unlock sex for cousin?
no quests appear for her
Walk with a boner to her. Watch her masturbate until her lust rises to the right level.
I can't find a way to do this quest: Rae's quest ( STAGE 2 )
Any help?
The same. Her apartment opens if you cheat on your relationship with her. I don't know if this is a bug or if she needs to be found elsewhere.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
The same. Her apartment opens if you cheat on your relationship with her. I don't know if this is a bug or if she needs to be found elsewhere.
From what I can tell in the code, the only way to increase her quest value from 2 to 3 is in her house. And the only way to get there is to already have her quest value at 3. There is one time after the party when you go there, but there's no way to have the conditions to increase the value at that time.

<<if $rayMainQuest >= 3 >>
[[Rae Home]] <br>

Find the above code and change that 3 to a 2 to make her house appear below the bank.

Kaotiic88

Oct 16, 2019
From what I can tell in the code, the only way to increase her quest value from 2 to 3 is in her house. And the only way to get there is to already have her quest value at 3. There is one time after the party when you go there, but there's no way to have the conditions to increase the value at that time.

<<if $rayMainQuest >= 3 >>
[[Rae Home]] <br>

Find the above code and change that 3 to a 2 to make her house appear below the bank.
For anyone that doesn't know how to find the code for the game, just open the index file in notepad and use the search to find the code.

Reactions: AhoyLaddies

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
played a month. my first income and i lost 0,5 mil even though my income should be +0,3. WTF? What is this game?

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes