• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gierje

Mar 18, 2018
the game not run in my pc
win 10
i7 3630qm
8gb ram
gt630m
(srry my english is a trash) :,c

hitman665

Nov 9, 2017
I have the game trying to run in local emulator But as soon as the game starts it goes to a black box with white Japanese text on it and then it will crash and I get this in the games file Capture.PNG

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Such a good looking girl with long hair, not excessive abs, not humongous tits and no futa...
And there is NO VAGINAL!? Why can't I seem to find decent games with strong women that have long hair and aren't TOO old, you can dominate as male prog via blackmail or via just being stronger!?

MrOttakuRed

Nov 14, 2020
The game doesn't run on my computer due to lack of "d3dx9_43.dll".

Captura de Tela (173).png

But when I put the said "dll" another error occurs "The application could not be started correctly (0xc000007b)".

Captura de Tela (173.5).png

I've already changed the system locale to Japanese;
I've already tried putting the game folder in the Program Files folder (x86);
I've already tried putting said dll in the game folder;
I've already tried downloading again and again;

Right now I don't know what else to do, how can I solve this problem?

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
The game doesn't run on my computer due to lack of "d3dx9_43.dll".

View attachment 1282742

But when I put the said "dll" another error occurs "The application could not be started correctly (0xc000007b)".

View attachment 1282744

I've already changed the system locale to Japanese;
I've already tried putting the game folder in the Program Files folder (x86);
I've already tried putting said dll in the game folder;
I've already tried downloading again and again;

Right now I don't know what else to do, how can I solve this problem?
either reinstall it properly in the system folder (the d3dx9_43) by reinstalling microsoft directX, or just try to change your system time/region region format to japanese (making your prompt from dd.mm.yyyy to yyyy/mm/dd) which DOES help in some instances.