EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
pic_gamestart.jpg

Overview:
The boy Tomy moves to the big city and begins his adult life. The stepmother allows Tomy to live in her empty apartment. His girlfriend Katrina helps him find a job. It may seem that Tomy is doing well. There is housing, a girl, a job. But in fact, his relationship with Katrina is in great danger...​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-18
Release Date: 2023-12-18
Developer: Tinboy
Censored: No
Version: 1.5.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

pic_game1.jpg pic_game2.jpg pic_game3.jpg pic_game4.jpg pic_game5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Sadly the GF is already a cheating slut at the start of the game I feel that the DEV should have had the GF be sweet and loving but dissatisfied and used the small penies bashing commercial to recommend the Hypno relationship doctor to "help" with bedroom issues by brainwashing the GF into a cheating slut and the MC into a cuck.

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
Sadly the GF is already a cheating slut at the start of the game I feel that the DEV should have had the GF be sweet and loving but dissatisfied and used the small penies bashing commercial to recommend the Hypno relationship doctor to "help" with bedroom issues by brainwashing the GF into a cheating slut and the MC into a cuck.
> NTR games should only be played from the Cuck's POV not Chad's, not Tyrone's and not even the Slut's just the Cuck's
based
all those Japanese games tagged netorare and female protagonist are not nerorare games, they are cheating games

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Good thing he didn't go with your idea, any kind of mind control is a turn off for me, much more in ntr. The corruption tastes better when the girl goes slowly and willingly down the slut path.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Good thing he didn't go with your idea, any kind of mind control is a turn off for me, much more in ntr. The corruption tastes better when the girl goes slowly and willingly down the slut path.
Well to bad for you there already is mind control.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
You can't get mc guy to break up with current GF and find new one? Its like wtf moment for me. Why is that most games they have on girl you have be with all the time why not opt add incest into game and then when GF grows a set and finally decides break it off and boy mc is happy heck yeah.

Why isn't there option to allow more GF options? It feels limited.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Great game , i was running around like an idiot not realising you can use the bus to travel. How many times you have to defeat jealousy to progresd further? Or is this the end of update

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes