Nov 22, 2021
Every time a game is uploaded, there are swaths of lazy crybabies begging for saves where everything is already unlocked.
The save is included as a preemptive measure. You can safely ignore it.
Thats fair. But there are pre done saves on every save state which just seems a bit much personally. I can understand the preemptive strikes though lol

Jun 18, 2017
Here's what i do when i'm trying to figure out something about a game.
1-First i chose for the thread to show me 100 posts per page.
2-Secondly i press CTRL+F and type in the search bar what i'm looking for. In this case i'm looking for a decensor so i type "censor". This way it's more broad and there's a smaller chance ill miss something.
3.You keep pressing Enter and the search function will highlight the word you're looking for. If you can't find it on page 1, you move on to the second page and so on.
4. And would you look at that ? I found my treasure.

I'm writing this post for people who are asking about a decensor. Sometimes you need help and the search function of the Forum isn't what you need.
So to recap.
1. Use the search function that the forum provides.
2.If first option didn't work use CTRL+F.
3. And this one is only for monsters. Read and search manually by yourself.
4. Give up and ask for help or there's no uncensor, you can't avoid NTR and there's no pregnancy.
Edit:
Here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sol-rui-after-mini-v1-10-enokippu.155573/post-10689515
Hey I'm sorry to dig up an old post, but how do you set the page to show 100 posts?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Game has been completely redone with GPT-4. The overall translation should be much better than before. Most of the pictures are also now translated as well. I also updated the game to 1.11 which includes the 30FPS switch which might help some folks who are having FPS troubles.

If I missed anything feel free to let me know.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SolRuiAfterMini-1.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: lampuiho and zdzxcx

GodMachine

Aug 22, 2023
the bunny girl part is good, the school part is okay and the two remain is trash... It made me sick that i must finish all those part to get other ending. The lewd parts is so hot ngl. The main villain is very interesting, too.

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
Game has been completely redone with GPT-4. The overall translation should be much better than before. Most of the pictures are also now translated as well. I also updated the game to 1.11 which includes the 30FPS switch which might help some folks who are having FPS troubles.

If I missed anything feel free to let me know.
Thank you, a nice excuse to replay this amazing game again

PitayaPear

Jan 30, 2022
I am surprised how this game is pretty dead
This game is basically Avatar for rpgm H-games. Absolutely groundbreaking in visual execution, but otherwise completely lackluster in lore and has a forgettable story. It's not really surprising that there aren't a lot of comments here, what is there to even say that hasn't already been said?

Judging by Enokippu's blog his next game on Kunoichi Botan is going to be a banger - a full length rpgm H-game with Live2d.

Last edited:
Reactions: lampuiho

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
I mean... Why aren't there more rpgm games using live2D? Lots of H games use it. Eh, I guess we have to wait another 10 years for the next generation of Japanese H rpg creators to get used to using live2D in actual rpg games, not just lame visual novels. And god, I wish there were more H games with hypnosis content like this.

Reactions: gallows226

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Grind. It's not that bad, and the only real way to boost your stats for the final fight.

The first section of the school door will unlock an option where you can change breasts size. You have to let the teacher do what they want and then her friend will change her breast size in another segment. During it you can pick how big you want her breasts to be. After you go back to the hall there will be a new circle on the ground you can change things. Bunny door unlocks hair styles btw. View attachment 3041868
Friend, I have a question, can i grind without the need to lose and be raped?, is there a way to get out without losing?, I want to grind but I don't want their level of corruption to increase.

Reactions: PitayaPear
4.60 star(s) 72 Votes