• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Playing V1.10. This game occasionally glitches depending on the save I have. In a corrupted save when I try to change my breast size on the yellow circle only pubic hair options appear, everytime I go to the classroom it rings the bell event where you have to shake of the hypno. I tried this many times, and only this happens.

In a no corrupt save everytime I go to the classroom I'm stuck in the normal event where I can just leave if I resist the hypno, kind of like in the gallery. So annoying.

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
How do you exit the forest without gaining corruption?
honestly? its the purest area of RNG. if you want out without corruption you need to accept save scumming will be involved. I do it all the time but the luck gods can and will screw you.

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Game is good, played on realese, heavily tied to 1st game story wise tho, wich is very dated and pretty bad for todays standards.There is set of rooms with dif theme and game mechanics, some have combat, some have puzzles. Is not a classic rpg maker stuff. Everything is animated aswell so big plus.

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes