Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.6.2

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Anastacia's endings don't work in replay. Still inactive after clearing either.
I just checked the code and everything seems okay can you provide more info, is it the solo or harem version? or any other info like what version of my mod and the game you're using. Thanks

Edit: I think I found the issue

Last edited:

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.6.1 - Beta Release (PC Only)

This is a early release of v1.6 feel free to try it out :)

v1.6.0 changelog:
  • Fixed "END: Anastacia (solo)" scene not showing as unlocked in replay screens
  • Fixed "END: Anastacia (harem)" scene not showing as unlocked in replay screens
  • Fixed preferences warnings not returning the user to the previous screen when closed
  • Added a new option inside the cheat menu which enables/disables Item Stats (They will now be disabled by default)
  • Improved save/load screens
    • I scaled the save icons down to 75% of their original size to allow for more on screen at once
    • Increased saves per page from 4 to 9
    • I renamed "A" to "Auto Saves", "Q" to "Quick Saves" and moved them to the line above.
    • I also added 2 buttons (Next to the "Auto Saves" and "Quick Saves" buttons) which allow you to view more page numbers
    • I moved the buttons that moves you to the next or previous page to above the save icons

v1.6.1 changelog:
  • Fixed "Quick sex with Lucy" scene not showing as unlocked in replay screens
  • Fixed "Sex with Verdi at her house" scene not showing as unlocked in replay screens
  • Fixed "Verdi and Alexandra" scene not showing as unlocked in replay screens
  • Fixed "Masturbating The Lottery Girl" scene not showing as unlocked in replay screens
Download:
Links removed

Preview images
Screenshot 2024-04-13 192731.png Screenshot 2024-04-13 195205.png

Last edited:

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.6.1 - Beta Release (PC Only)
I went through and checked some of the other replay scenes that were handled in a similar way to the ones I fixed in v1.6.0 and discovered 4 more scenes that had the same issue, this update should fix them

Check the beta release post for changelog and download

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.6.2 - Released

v1.6.2 changelog
  • Renamed "Preferences" tab inside of the preferences menu to "General"
  • Tweaked the "Status" screen layout
  • Added "Quick Menu" to "Preferences" "Mod Options" tab which allows you to enable/disable quick menu buttons
  • Rewrote a bunch of code

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote