Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.6.3

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
did you install gallery unlock too? i try and crash on joiplay only when install gallery unlock.
but if only name changer is run smoothly
Does Joiplay use the Android version of the game? because the gallery unlocker doesn't seem to work for people playing the Android version

Edit: also if there's an error code could you provide it

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
Does Joiplay use the Android version of the game? because the gallery unlocker doesn't seem to work for people playing the Android version

Edit: also if there's an error code could you provide it
joiplay use the PC version. the crash seem to be error with the path file of chara.rpy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
This error happens when the game can’t find the directory game/chara.rpy
Are you able to tell me what the game director looks like?
it's same as pc version as when install i just copy the pc version to android (game's name/game/chara.rpy)

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I wonder if this is due to using a compressed version. Gonna download uncompressed and see if that file is there.
I tested the compressed version on Windows 11 and it worked for me due to having the same files, I just think the creator compressed the images and animations in that version, lowering the quality and size

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Update 0.7 News

I'm very close to finishing the next update which adds a name changer to all characters on the "Girls" screen
Just got todo some testing tomorrow to make sure there are no bugs

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
Judging by the error it looks like it’s because the Linux version has a different file path. I’ll see if I can make a Linux version later today.

actually the Linux version should have the same file structure. The error is saying that you don’t have a folder called “game” with the file called “chara.rpy” in it. Can you check to see if you can find where this file is stored for you?
"/media/xxxxx/xxxxxxxxx/H/Games/64b/Jugados/SS/SolvalleySchoolRV-3.5.0c-pc/game/chara.rpy" thta is the rute

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
New download options are available
I just added a new way to download the mod using MediaFire, see if that works :)
Ok, I tried both versions (GoFile and MediaFire), same results with each. Get an initial error that I can quit and start again, and not get. But the name change mod is freaking out repeatedly, so I can't get past it. See attached error.txt file.

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022

Ok, I tried both versions (GoFile and MediaFire), same results with each. Get an initial error that I can quit and start again, and not get. But the name change mod is freaking out repeatedly, so I can't get past it. See attached error.txt file.
Hmmm, looks like an issue with the new update. weird cus it worked for me, I'll add the link to the old version again

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022

I just added v0.6 back again, try that

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022

I know how to fix it, but it will still be an issue with v0.6
I'll fix it for v0.8 shouldn't take as long as v0.7 did

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote