Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.6.3

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
You mod not worth it
My save not working
What platform are you playing on? I've not seen anyone else get that error as my mod doesn't include a save. It's up to you though if you don't trust my mod you don't have to use it. Though I don't think this thread would have this many likes if it was malicious. In the warning it's asking if you trust the save, If it's your save then you can clearly trust it, did pressing yes not work?

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2020
What platform are you playing on? I've not seen anyone else get that error as my mod doesn't include a save. It's up to you though if you don't trust my mod you don't have to use it. Though I don't think this thread would have this many likes if it was malicious. In the warning it's asking if you trust the save, If it's your save then you can clearly trust it, did pressing yes not work?
I am playing on Android version 13

Sep 24, 2020
I'm not too familiar with Android, how did you transfer your save to it? It is basically another copy of the game so that's probably why that warning shows up.
my saves file from me playing on my laptop
I am copy save file to my android
and I try to load it, there is a warning notification ⚠
I don't know?
this is my first time trying it on Android.

Last edited:

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
my saves file from me playing on my laptop
I am copy save file to my android
and I try to load it, there is a warning notification ⚠
I don't know?
this is my first time trying it on Android.
Ahh, that makes sense. It’s just a safety measure built into Renpy games, so you know the save file is from another device. If you want you can try pressing yes to see if the save works. I don’t know if saves work across different devices as I’ve never tried it but it’s worth a try. I assume you still have the original copy of the save on your laptop so you shouldn’t lose anything if it doesn’t work. The warning isn't related to this mod

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
Was not able to start the game, got this message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file D:\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\game/zzz_SolvalleySchoolMod_v1.1.0.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 801, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn) # type: ignore
Exception: Could not load file D:\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\game/zzz_SolvalleySchoolMod_v1.1.0.rpyc.

(Redacted)
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Solvalley School 3.0.0
Tue Jun 20 13:23:08 2023

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Was not able to start the game, got this message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\SolvalleySchoolRV-3.0.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 801, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn) # type: ignore

(Redacted)
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Solvalley School 3.0.0
Tue Jun 20 13:23:08 2023
That is a really weird error, it looks like you’re using the wrong version of the game though so maybe that’s the issue. Have you updated the game to 3.5.0?

Last edited:

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
That is a really weird error, it looks like you’re using the wrong version of the game though so maybe that’s the issue. Have you updated the game to 3.5.0?
okay, that was the issue, I didn't notice it was 3.0, and not 3.5, so now it works with the latest version.

thanks.

Reactions: DeftestHawk

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
What is "true" incest mod? Trying to understand is it worth waiting for and roughly (weeks / months) when is it coming out?

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
What is "true" incest mod? Trying to understand is it worth waiting for and roughly (weeks / months) when is it coming out?
It will change some of the relationships throughout the game for example Lara will no longer be Alex's step-sister and Alexandra will no longer be Alex's step-mom, I will be changing any dialogue that contradicts this for example Lara and Alex will always call "Alexandra" "Mom" or "Mother". Lara and Alex will also call each other brother/bro and sister/sis more often, and all grammar across the game will be improved.

I think it will take a long time as I get burnt out very quickly going through all the dialogue, so my guess is many months.

Reactions: Caps_One

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Solvalley School Mod 1.2.0 released

This update brings a lot of quality-of-life improvements to the menu screens

Mod options has been moved from the computer to the Status screen located on map and preferences located in the menu

v1.2.0 - Change log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Update on True Incest/grammar patch

I found a better method of implementing the patch, which I'm finding a lot less tedious. It required me to start mostly from scratch, but I should finish it a lot faster than it would have taken me. I will also be adding a progress report to the "In-progress/Future content:" Spoiler that I'll update at the end of every session, it will tell you how much I've done by a percentage.

There are over 75,000 lines of dialogue in the game so it will still take a while but I'm finding this method a lot more fun, I've spent little time over the last 2 days doing some of it which has got me to 1.2% complete. Using the old method I probably only completed around 2% which took weeks because it was so tedious. I'm also currently focusing on the incest parts which take longer because I've got to change a lot more, but there's a lot less content involving it so once I've done that my workflow should hopefully speed up

Edits:
Day 3: I spent a lot of time doing it today and I managed to do 1.3% worth, I wish I could do it longer. So this is definitely a better method

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote