Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.6.3

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Draco70707

Mar 16, 2023
Yes, that feature will be released in the 1.4.0 update. It won’t release any time soon but I’m slowly making progress on it.
Maybe I should have worded it better but everything under the in progress/future content spoiler is a list of things that aren’t released yet.
ok ty sooo much for the info and i love the mod and i am looking forward to all its future updates.... i appreciate the time and effort u put into it and u as well keep up the good work

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeftestHawk

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Update 1.5.0 log:
I kept running into issues with the old design so I've changed it yet again. I love this new one a lot though.
  • Changed the sexual acts and animations to a tab system to allow for more room (It will remember the last tab viewed)
  • Changed sexual acts and animations to be ordered in a list view for easier readability
  • Moved all girl buttons to a girl selector screen to make it look tidier and take up less room on the main info page
  • Added a completed check mark based on if you have fully watched the scene
  • Changed scenes to unlock at the end instead of at the start of a scene
  • Added a star button to All Info and [current girl] whichever has a solid star will be shown first when selecting scenes
  • Changed Exposed to Nudity and Visible as some scenes have full nudity but don't show the pussy at all
  • Reduced amount of code required massively while still doing the same thing
Preview Gif
Replay Info Preview.gif

Last edited:

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Update 1.4.0 log:
I kept running into issues with the old design so I've changed it yet again. I love this new one a lot though.
  • Changed the sexual acts and animations to a tab system to allow for more room (It will remember the last tab viewed)
  • Changed sexual acts and animations to be ordered in a list view for easier readability
  • Moved all girl buttons to a girl selector screen to make it look tidier and take up less room on the main info page
  • Added a completed check mark based on if you have fully watched the scene
  • Changed scenes to unlock at the end instead of at the start of a scene
  • Added a star button to All Info and [current girl] whichever has a solid star will be shown first when selecting scenes
  • Changed Exposed to Nudity and Visible as some scenes have full nudity but don't show the pussy at all
  • Reduced amount of code required massively while still doing the same thing
Preview Gif
View attachment 3025631
C'mon I'm dying of waiting

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
C'mon I'm dying of waiting
Sorry, I didn’t realise how much was required for the replay info to be done if I knew it was going to take so long I wouldn’t have posted the first update preview. Some days I spend most of the day working on it. What do you want most about the update?

Draco70707

Mar 16, 2023
Sorry, I didn’t realise how much was required for the replay info to be done if I knew it was going to take so long I wouldn’t have posted the first update preview. Some days I spend most of the day working on it. What do you want most about the update?
for me honestly what i want the most is the cheat system for less grinding but unlike many others i can wait for the whole package the anticipation is killer yes but i believe it will be so worth the wait in the end

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
for me honestly what i want the most is the cheat system for less grinding but unlike many others i can wait for the whole package the anticipation is killer yes but i believe it will be so worth the wait in the end
I was thinking of separating them into 2 updates so if the cheat system is what people most want I can work on doing that, I think the cheat screen needs a few small tweaks but its pretty much done

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I have moved a lot of the mod's code out of the "zzz_SolvalleySchoolMod" file and into the base game files so it's easier for me to locate things as the mod is getting quite large now. Because of this, I can easily see how much work is going into each of the girl's replay screens as the base game chara.rpy file has 2099 lines of code, the current modded version is at 25941 lines. I have finished writing the code for each of the replay scenes, I still have to write the info for each of them but I might release it without that as it will take me ages to do. The thing I'm currently working on is to link all the replay scenes code to each of the character screens and adding variables to the end of each scene that records whether the scene has been completed/unlocked

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Mod updated for game version 3.5.0

Patch notes:
v0.6
  • Updated for Solvalley School v3.5.0
    • Fixed new proposal option so it will now show up
    • Fixed new phone call option so it will now show up
    • Fixed new end-of-day scene so it will now trigger
Is the mod updated to the completed version because I can't find the download link

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Is the mod updated to the completed version because I can't find the download link
On the mod page under "Solvalley School Mod Download" there should be a button that looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when pressed it will reveal the download links, I did this to make the mod page shorter

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
On the mod page under "Solvalley School Mod Download" there should be a button that looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when pressed it will reveal the download links, I did this to make the mod page shorter
I'm talking about the mod download version is 1.3 and the game is version 3.5. has the mod been updated to the completed game version yet?

• Haha
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I'm talking about the mod download version is 1.3 and the game is version 3.5. has the mod been updated to the completed game version yet?
The mod version number is 1.3 because it is a separate thing from the game. If the mod version number was the same as the game version number it would be harder to tell when the mod has been updated and what version of the mod you have. On the mod page it says:
Game Version: 3.5.0
This tells you what version of the game the mod is for, so yes this mod is updated to the current version and works correctly
Mod version 1.3.0 is made for game version 3.5.0

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2021
The mod version number is 1.3 because it is a separate thing from the game. If the mod version number was the same as the game version number it would be harder to tell when the mod has been updated and what version of the mod you have. On the mod page it says:

This tells you what version of the game the mod is for, so yes this mod is updated to the current version and works correctly
Mod version 1.3.0 is made for game version 3.5.0
can you give me a demo?

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
can you give me a demo?
Of version 1.4.0? The revamped replay gallery part of the update currently causes errors in many areas due to it being incomplete, I can probably prioritize fixing the errors first then give you that version. I have discovered a lot of issues with the replay gallery / character gallery due to revamping it which is making it harder to revamp. Some examples of this are:

• There are several scenes that have sexual content with a girl but the scene is not on their page
  • Some scenes that are on the character replay pages are using the old version of the scene still
  • Some variables are missing persistent which causes the scene to lock itself after relaunching the game
There are many other issues but I can't think of them off the top of my head. It's understandable as I make quite a few mistakes myself and is part of the coding challenge but it means there's more work than I originally thought as I have to fix mistakes

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2021
Of version 1.4.0? The revamped replay gallery part of the update currently causes errors in many areas due to it being incomplete, I can probably prioritize fixing the errors first then give you that version. I have discovered a lot of issues with the replay gallery / character gallery due to revamping it which is making it harder to revamp. Some examples of this are:

• There are several scenes that have sexual content with a girl but the scene is not on their page
  • Some scenes that are on the character replay pages are using the old version of the scene still
  • Some variables are missing persistent which causes the scene to lock itself after relaunching the game
There are many other issues but I can't think of them off the top of my head. It's understandable as I make quite a few mistakes myself and is part of the coding challenge but it means there's more work than I originally thought as I have to fix mistakes
I understand, thank you sir

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.4.0 Now available

I have scaled back the update a little as I'm getting very burnt out so here is everything that I have done so far

changelog:

Language:
  • Added a new menu option for language selection
    • Auto detects languages that are installed so you can have multiple at once
    • Only appears in the menu if you have an alternative language installed
    • This still requires people to create them but this makes it more user-friendly to change languages
    • I will create a guide on how to generate translations
Cheat Menu:
  • Added a Cheat Menu option to Mod options
    • When enabled the Status screen will have new options
    • It includes options for editing money and stats
    • If you have any ideas for other cheats let me know
More:
  • Completely revamped the Status screen so it looks nicer and make more space for buttons
  • Completely revamped the Item screen so it looks nicer, Improved descriptions and added item stats
  • Improved "Mod options" warnings
  • Added a fade effect when using the computer at home
  • Added a background image when using the phone at home
  • Fixed two errors that happen when pressing certain buttons on Valentina's replay screen when "Unlock Gallery" is "On"
  • Revamped each of the Girls Replay screens
  • Fixed bugs from the base game
    • Fixed some replay scenes reverting to locked after exiting the game
    • Fixed some replay scenes that weren't playable due to requirements
  • Added Completed and Unlocked variables at the end of each scene. The Completed variable is set to true when the scene is finished even in the replay gallery whereas the Unlocked variable is only set to true during the story, this way you can use the gallery unlocker without it affecting whether the scene has been unlocked
Link to Mod Page

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.4.1 Patch update

Sorry I made some mistakes with unlocked/completed variables which caused them to not unlock in story mode or register as completed when you finished watching them, this update fixes that

Last edited:

chapuza

Feb 6, 2022
Hi, thanks for ur work. Quick question:
Does not work with joiplay? When playing the base game there is no problem but once the mod is installed it presents problems.
I usually play with joiplay so installing mods or patches is not a problem.
I appreciate your answer.
Screenshot_20231113-224327.png Screenshot_20231113-224715.png

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Hi, thanks for ur work. Quick question:
Does not work with joiplay? When playing the base game there is no problem but once the mod is installed it presents problems.
I usually play with joiplay so installing mods or patches is not a problem.
I appreciate your answer.
View attachment 3084971 View attachment 3084972
Hi, yeah I’ve had people say it doesn’t work for joiplay in the past. I don’t really know how to design it to work for that version, judging by the error though it might work if I give you the android version of the mod as that’s the error I got when testing the mod for android before releasing, so I had to create a special version for android. If I had someone to test it for me I could try to get it to work as I tried using joiplay myself but couldn’t get it running

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote