Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.6.3

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Hi, thanks for ur work. Quick question:
Does not work with joiplay? When playing the base game there is no problem but once the mod is installed it presents problems.
I usually play with joiplay so installing mods or patches is not a problem.
I appreciate your answer.
View attachment 3084971 View attachment 3084972
JoiPlay support update
This is for beta testing joiplay support there's no need to install v1.4.2 otherwise

Here you go, try this. Make sure to install v1.4.2 and the patch file when playing with joiplay. It should fix the error you were getting but there might be more errors that were hidden behind that one. Please let me know if it works, thank you :)

*Download Links removed

Last edited:

chapuza

Feb 6, 2022
It didn't work for me, I used it in a clean copy as well as in my current game with existing saves and everything.
I will use the base version for now, thank you very much anyway.

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
It didn't work for me, I used it in a clean copy as well as in my current game with existing saves and everything.
I will use the base version for now, thank you very much anyway.
Hmm, that should have worked. Did you delete the 2 old mod files named zzz_solvalleyschoolmod_V1.4.1 before installing mod version 1.4.2 and the patch file I provided in my post?

Reactions: chapuza

chapuza

Feb 6, 2022
Hmm, that should have worked. Did you delete the old files before installing mod version 1.4.2 and the patch file I provided in my post?
I used a new copy and the one I was already using to play didn't have it installed because it wouldn't let me play so in both cases I didn't use the mod. I will unzip a new copy of the game right now and install it from the beginning, I'll be back in a few moments.

Reactions: DeftestHawk

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I used a new copy and the one I was already using to play didn't have it installed because it wouldn't let me play so in both cases I didn't use the mod. I will unzip a new copy of the game right now and install it from the beginning, I'll be back in a few moments.
Yeah, it should have worked because that error is caused when a certain part of code is run on android or joiplay so I added an if statement preventing it from running which fixed it for android so it should work for joiplay as it's the same issue

Last edited:

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Also the joiplay file needs to be put into the game folder, just incase you didn't do that. I probably should have uploaded it within a game folder to make it easier

chapuza

Feb 6, 2022
Also the joiplay file needs to be put into the game folder, just incase you didn't do that. I probably should have uploaded it within a game folder to make it easier
Yeah, I did that.
With the new unzipped copy it worked, thank you. Anyway I will have to use a port because in joiplay this game doesn't work well as some animations don't appear until they finish, especially the old ones.

Reactions: DeftestHawk
Nov 30, 2021
Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.4.0 Now available

I have scaled back the update a little as I'm getting very burnt out so here is everything that I have done so far

changelog:

Language:
  • Added a new menu option for language selection
    • Auto detects languages that are installed so you can have multiple at once
    • Only appears in the menu if you have an alternative language installed
    • This still requires people to create them but this makes it more user-friendly to change languages
    • I will create a guide on how to generate translations
Cheat Menu:
  • Added a Cheat Menu option to Mod options
    • When enabled the Status screen will have new options
    • It includes options for editing money and stats
    • If you have any ideas for other cheats let me know
More:
  • Completely revamped the Status screen so it looks nicer and make more space for buttons
  • Completely revamped the Item screen so it looks nicer, Improved descriptions and added item stats
  • Improved "Mod options" warnings
  • Added a fade effect when using the computer at home
  • Added a background image when using the phone at home
  • Fixed two errors that happen when pressing certain buttons on Valentina's replay screen when "Unlock Gallery" is "On"
  • Revamped each of the Girls Replay screens
  • Fixed bugs from the base game
    • Fixed some replay scenes reverting to locked after exiting the game
    • Fixed some replay scenes that weren't playable due to requirements
  • Added Completed and Unlocked variables at the end of each scene. The Completed variable is set to true when the scene is finished even in the replay gallery whereas the Unlocked variable is only set to true during the story, this way you can use the gallery unlocker without it affecting whether the scene has been unlocked
Link to Mod Page
greatttt

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I know that the incest part is still being worked on but does the renaming works? nothing against the Alexs in this world but not a fan of the name xD btw could this mod add more save slots per page?

Last edited:

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I know that the incest part is still being worked on but does the renaming works? nothing against the Alexs in this world but not a fan of the name xD btw could this mod add more save slots per page?
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "does the renaming work", you can use it to rename Alex and most girls in the game but you can't use it to make the game incest, because if you for example called Alexandra "Mom" all other characters will call her that too.
I did try to add more save slots per page in the past but I couldn't figure out how todo it without weird scaling issues, so that probably won't happen unfortunately.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "does the renaming work", you can use it to rename Alex and most girls in the game but you can't use it to make the game incest, because if you for example called Alexandra "Mom" all other characters will call her that too.
I did try to add more save slots per page in the past but I couldn't figure out how todo it without weird scaling issues, so that probably won't happen unfortunately.
I mean if the renaming works from begining to end of the game, sorry if I didnt express myself correctly

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Getting this error on launch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The issue is that it can't find a directory, how did you install/run the game. Judging by the file path it looks like you've installed it in a non traditional way.
I don't have a mac but my guess based on the directory in the error message is you've installed or set the game to run in a way that hides it so no one else on your mac can see it, this probably changes how the directory is arranged causing the error.

Edit1: I'm changing how it's coded now so that it will be more compatible as that same code has caused issues with different things and people in the past.

Edit2: I've uploaded a new version "1.4.3" this should fix that error

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote