Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.6.3

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
its not working or its just dont work with compressed version
It looks like you’ve installed the mod twice once correctly and a second time incorrectly as it say you’ve got one of the mod files in the correct location and you’ve got a second copy of the mod file in another location.

In the error you provided it says the location of the duplicate files are

• game/game/zzz_SolvalleySchoolMod_v1.2.0.rpyc
  • game/zzz_SolvalleySchoolMod_v1.2.0.rpyc
There shouldn’t be “game” folder inside the “game” folder. The “game” folder provided with my mod should be placed in the same folder that the Solvalley’s “game” folder is located in, that way it will merge my mod with the game files.
Deleting the “game” folder that is inside the “game” folder should fix that error, but I’d also recommend reinstalling my mod the way I just described to make sure it’s installed correctly, hope this help

makki395

May 8, 2023
i solved the problem it just dont work with compressed version i downloaded the 7+gb version

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
i solved the problem it just dont work with compressed version i downloaded the 7+gb version
I'm glad you sorted the issue but just in case someone else sees this I don't want them to get the wrong idea.

It does work with the compressed version (I've personally tested it), the only difference between the 2 versions is that the images and animations have been compressed which doesn't affect scripts. What probably happened is when you downloaded the uncompressed version of the game, you had to install my mod again but this time you did it correctly, causing the error to not show up.

I guarantee the issue was a duplicate file as that's what the error file you provided showed

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I am getting this same problem. I am on Windows PC. Thank you.
I don't think my mod causes that, where did you get the save from? If it's your save, you can press yes as you can trust yourself, but if it's a save you downloaded elsewhere then it's down to you whether you want to trust the save or not. I hope this helps

Nov 30, 2021
Update v1.4.0 preview:

The next update is coming along nicely but there's a lot of code required for it and a lot of things I have to test, rewriting each individual character's replay screens has alone tripled the size of zzz_SolvalleySchoolMod and there's still a lot more to do. So here's a little preview of the update so far. Any input is welcome

View attachment 2934561 View attachment 2934564 View attachment 2934563 View attachment 2934562
im still waiting...

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
im still waiting...
I do this as a hobby so I don't spend all my free time doing it, but rather as a fun thing to do, the gallery being revamped is quite a big task so I get burnt out easily that and I get a little stumped on what to do sometimes. For example I'm adding missing scenes that are missing from each of the girl's pages but I'm debating what classes as a scene for a given girl, as there a quite a few scenes where the girl is in it with nudity but no sexual acts. Does that count? Which is why I thought adding scene info might be useful. Then I have to go through and watch all the scenes taking notes on what content is in each one, it's a big task.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2021
The scene info pages didn't give me enough space to work with so I've been messing around with different layouts. This is the current layout:
View attachment 2987493
I understand, I've also tried modding, and I know the amount of work you're doing is huge. As for the nude scene, I think you can add it later if you have time! As for a scene with multiple girls, I hope to be able to add to the list all the girls present, and the scene starts from the "opening of the scene". So whether the girl is involved in sex no longer so important, because most of it is in a big sex scene.

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I've finished tweaking the layout of the scene info screen and I think I'm finally happy with it, I've done the info for 4 out of the 180+ scenes so I've still got a lot to do.

1696774883776.png

Last edited:
Reactions: doujin1

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I understand, I've also tried modding, and I know the amount of work you're doing is huge. As for the nude scene, I think you can add it later if you have time! As for a scene with multiple girls, I hope to be able to add to the list all the girls present, and the scene starts from the "opening of the scene". So whether the girl is involved in sex no longer so important, because most of it is in a big sex scene.
Unfortunately, the line is kind of blurred in some scenes with multiple girls, It can be hard to tell what counts. Also if I did those kinds of scenes first it would get very messy and hard to keep organised what has been done. My current method is to go through each of the girl's screens one by one that way It's easy to keep track of my progress.

I also noticed that some scenes have no nudity or sexual content in them but are still displayed on the replay screens. This led me to the decision that if a girl is in the scene it will be displayed on their replay screen. This way it's used to follow their story rather than their sexual activity, as before it was doing neither. And for people who just want to see the sexual content the info screen will help with that. After I've done all that there will still be some scenes missing as some girls don't have screens so I'll be adding them in next

I've done 9/180+ scenes so far, some take longer than others depending on how many girls are in the scene so the higher my progress the quicker I will progress

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
hi first time ever posting on anything i saw on the info that the cheat menu on the mod is done but there is no way to edit the stats and money rn or are those for version 1.4.0??
Yes, that feature will be released in the 1.4.0 update. It won’t release any time soon but I’m slowly making progress on it.
Maybe I should have worded it better but everything under the in progress/future content spoiler is a list of things that aren’t released yet.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote