Identify [Solved] Game where you collect monster girls after defeating them

DuckyD00M

Oct 31, 2022
Hey there, so basically there was this game I played a long time ago but I forgot the name of it and I can’t find it anymore.

Game style: The game itself was made with something like RPGM or maybe it was another engine. The style of the game was 2d and pixelated.

Game mechanics: Basically it had turn based combat. Some moves were normal attacks and some were sexual I think. After defeating the monster girls you would get loot but more importantly there was a basement in a cabin where you could view the combat sex scenes.

Game plot: Basically it’s about some guy waking up and seeing some witch girl. She saves him from like a fish monster girl and he finds himself in her house. Then he battles more monster girls (Plant girls, bee girls, etc.) and so on to unlock more areas. Also he is granted a basement where he can "store" the monster girls (it’s just a gallery). I don’t know much more I think.

Random details:
- The monster girls dropped items that could be traded in for potions at the witch.
- If you came during combat (the monster girls had sex attacks too) you would lose.
- Vice versa for the monster girls, if they came you’d win.
- If you win with an insertion attack you could collect them for your basement I think.
- You could also use a bathroom to reset your cum meter ( but you can only see screen shake).

If I happen to remember more things I’ll post it but I think that’s all I remember for now.