• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Keep up the good work! (y) If you continue to let me choose events, then your game will be perfect for me. I would also like more control during sex events, I would not want "my" Alisa to have sex with some bastard :cautious:. For example, Aurora takes control of Alisa to avoid an unwanted sex event. Junn is the best, but why does sex with him not improve Alisa's sex skill indicators, only bestiality, and where is the doggy style with him ?? :sneaky:
And one more thing about anal, since this is not yet in the game, it would be cool to have an event like with Red Cam where Alisa will train her ass with an anal plug from small to large. I'm not pushing in any way what you would do, but I just want your game to be better than other games of the corruption genre ;)

klarutz

May 4, 2018
I fucked up my save, every time I load I get caught by one of the bots in the sewers.
Any way for me to fix this?

• Angry
Reactions: Somatra

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Keep up the good work! (y) If you continue to let me choose events, then your game will be perfect for me. I would also like more control during sex events, I would not want "my" Alisa to have sex with some bastard. For example, Aurora takes control of Alisa to avoid an unwanted sex event. Junn is the best, but why does sex with him not improve Alisa's sex skill indicators, only bestiality, and where is the doggy style with him ?? :sneaky:
And one more thing about anal, since this is not yet in the game, it would be cool to have an event like with Red Cam where Alisa will train her ass with an anal plug from small to large. I'm not pushing in any way what you would do, but I just want your game to be better than other games of the corruption genre ;)
1- For some events will be possible to use aurora to avoid it like this one I'm currently finishing (Attach).
But others will be impossible since you probably choose to begin their circle of CGs some may be possible to stop in the middle of the process.

2-I won't increase alisa sex skills because it's a DLC I don't think it's good to affect the main plot. but this makes little difference overall.

3-Red cam 19 will have anal. (on 0.7 because I'll work on red cam and finish the scenario until the ending)

4- The junn scenario will get the second part at the farms, Will have; anal; lesbian; and several new positions with dogs.
and new dogs, plus pregnant content.

Reactions: lubering

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Any plan for an android release?
I'm currently having some problems(a lot) when I try to adapt some plugins to work on Android, so I'll need help from an Android coder, in order to fix it but, this is not for free so may take a long time until I can afford it. I have zero experience with Android. sorry

Reactions: Rhinsta

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
1- For some events will be possible to use aurora to avoid it like this one I'm currently finishing (Attach).
But others will be impossible since you probably choose to begin their circle of CGs some may be possible to stop in the middle of the process.

2-I won't increase alisa sex skills because it's a DLC I don't think it's good to affect the main plot. but this makes little difference overall.

3-Red cam 19 will have anal. (on 0.7 because I'll work on red cam and finish the scenario until the ending)

4- The junn scenario will get the second part at the farms, Will have; anal; lesbian; and several new positions with dogs.
and new dogs, plus pregnant content.
Thanks for the reply, that's more than fine with me. I also really liked how happy and excited Alice was at the Boom My Cherry event. And as for sex skills, I didn’t quite understand then why they are needed if they don’t affect anything, but that’s up to you. Can't wait for the next update and wish you good luck ;)

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes