2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
Is it actually the player organs, or organs they've harvested from enemies? I'm pretty sure it's harvested organs. It even says "Freezer".
Harvested organs from enemies that you can use in your own inventory to boost stats.

Freezer = Stash, which btw is not the inventory you use in game, because I planned some survival game modes when you die your inventory gets wiped (but not the stash), also could be shared between playable characters, even though there's only 1 currently and will be that way for a long time perhaps.

Please checked the last screenshot (updated now).

Reactions: Mister Wake

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
is there a way to skip the intro? that was the longest i've ever sat through
You can press \ to open the dev console then press in that order 'QQE' the typebox will appear and you can type dev (something with text along the lines of devobjectsEnable will appear and you type it and press enter). Then you press 'T' and the time will increase 2x, 'R' to revert to default, keep in mind that you have to do these steps when you load a new scene as well.

The intro with the tutorial is about 12m (a solo scene with Melany will be added in the middle) and then you enter the first level, it does take some time too, because of the lack of enemies which should change in the future.

Last edited:

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Interesting looking game, I'll give this one a shot.

Update - Yeesh. If you like waiting almost 10 - 15 minutes before you get any gameplay, then this game is for you. I'll keep a watch on it, but for now - it's a pass.

Last edited:

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
So this game is all about the monsters? or there are sex scenes with human NPCs?
Currently humanoid monsters, which is the main focus. Technically they are genetically modified humans, in the future there are plans for more human looking characters, but still will have some bio-tech on them.

durahar

Jul 31, 2020
You can press \ to open the dev console then press in that order 'QQE' the typebox will appear and you can type dev (something with text along the lines of devobjectsEnable will appear and you type it and press enter). Then you press 'T' and the time will increase 2x, 'R' to revert to default, keep in mind that you have to do these steps when you load a new scene as well.

The intro with the tutorial is about 12m (a solo scene with Melany will be added in the middle) and then you enter the first level, it does take some time too, because of the lack of enemies which should change in the future.
Definitely should have skip features in the game outside of a dev console in a future build.

Reactions: Nayenezgani

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
I really dont get ii how some games run smoothly and looks this amazin and others are so heavy and not so good looking.

naturalgirl_3772

Formerly 'phoe_3772'
Dec 6, 2022
The progress so far is good.

It would be nice if in the future more graphics configuration were added and more clothing was added to the character.
So far the game looks pretty good, I'll wait for future updates. :)

Last edited:

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
What's with a the widely different file sizes? Some links are a full gigabyte above others.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes