4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

BudLightyear

Dec 6, 2018
Thanks, will try the save to see if my problem come from the preference or if thz game really bugged
Ps: this game is really bringing the community together! I never saw so many save shared in a new game like that ^^ i think it’s kinda great lol.
Pps: alsp i found out that some girl will have their anger bar rise up instantly without reason, i can be fully clothed, not look at their direction and i don’t even have the time to get out from behind the get before theh are angry and want to leave, really sound like a preference issue but i am pretty sure it did that on another save as well.
I don't think your game is bugged. I've had it take straight up 2-4hrs once of non stop girls with spots that did absolutely nothing besides show an arrow on the green bar. It just wouldn't rise. Even when they let you touch their vagina. Very very rarely I can get one that will actually move up at a tolerable rate, even then it will take like 15-30mins of sitting there rubbing one spot. 2 times I've had it almost instant. I've played for 20+ hours now and only filled the green bar entirely and succeeded maybe 7-8 times. It's what maxdannis was saying here. The RNG and parameters for every girl is extremely out of wack in the games current state and needs a ton of tweaking. Hopefully soon we'll see it tweaked or fixed entirely.

Reactions: srg91

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
I don't think your game is bugged. I've had it take straight up 2-4hrs once of non stop girls with spots that did absolutely nothing besides show an arrow on the green bar.
Yeah but i even had one where the pleasure bar filled near instantly at the first touch but completely stopped moving at one milimeter from her climax, even one hour touching around didnt make it rise and it don’t think it come from the preference.
At this point i think i also played around 20 hour or more, it’s a fun time waster for sure lol

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
Yeah but i even had one where the pleasure bar filled near instantly at the first touch but completely stopped moving at one milimeter from her climax, even one hour touching around didnt make it rise and it don’t think it come from the preference.
At this point i think i also played around 20 hour or more, it’s a fun time waster for sure lol
It's made that way every girl has a spot on her body that she likes being touched you just have to find it honestly, maybe some of them don't enjoy being touched too, there is over 800 parameters for the personality so you can have some crazy combinations.

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
It's made that way every girl has a spot on her body that she likes being touched you just have to find it honestly, maybe some of them don't enjoy being touched too, there is over 800 parameters for the personality so you can have some crazy combinations.
And some girls only accepts dick touching them, which is awesome. It's like breaking the barrier with your irresistible dong :cool:

This game is going to be a big hit soon enough. Congrats dev. You deserve every penny.

- Turn off auto-cumming. No more limp dicks.
- Turn down the hurt sensitivity a notch.
- Deploy a finger

These a the most important things we need early.

Last edited:

enclave

Aug 10, 2017
I think that you cucked yourself. You must have given a high rating to a lot of females that require conversation first. I'm only a Level 2.0, but I'm able to fuck just about any hot female now by just touching her with my hand or penis. No talking required.

you mean the behaviour rating or do you also mean the looks rating? Like if a hot girl shows up with the "don't touch me" attitude do you also rate her looks low to not make the personality reappear later on?

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
you mean the behaviour rating or do you also mean the looks rating? Like if a hot girl shows up with the "don't touch me" attitude do you also rate her looks low to not make the personality reappear later on?
All the 0-10 ratings only affect the future visuals of the girls you'll encounter
The quote on how "qualified" as a model she is, will affect her personality to show up more (or less).

For example you see a 10/10 alpha bitch BUT she hates your guts for being in the room as her; just rate her 10/10 but tick the box that she's not qualified as a model
> you'll see more models with her looks, but less with her attitude

As for my playstyle: I don't even leave the desk for the first 10-20 weeks but only look at the model, rate her and make her "qualifications" very likely IF she's not pissed off for looking at her face/ breasts

Once you reach a higher level you can further filter down based on her "liking" you before you even speak to her and so on.

Currently however there's a level 9 cap for your character, at which you won't be able to progress any further
Also I noticed that the 'glass' factor is completely random which SUCKS because the slightest touch might break your model

I'd like to see this severely buffed for girls in this department for future releases... I've had multiple models that basically killed themselves by auto-fellatio xD

^In case the OP reads this comment: pls fix this

Last edited:

AKKKKY

Nov 28, 2019
Does a 0 rating actually mean 0 or does it mean ignore rating? and gameplay does the overall rating slider affect anything of does it just adjust the other sliders? thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sikirash

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
Does a 0 rating actually mean 0 or does it mean ignore rating? and gameplay does the overall rating slider affect anything of does it just adjust the other sliders? thanks
Also..when rating hair or mouth for example, does it rate only hairstyle/shape or colors also?

Reactions: BudLightyear

BudLightyear

Dec 6, 2018
My level 5.8 save. Rate and dispatch the first girl. The next girl is guarantee easy mode. 9/10 it's a interview level 6 girl with great shape and face. Only need to touch her shoulder and the horny-bar goes up quick.
Used your save and the 2nd girl worked just as you said. She's different every time but very easy to fill the bar. Takes less than 10 minutes. Thanks chief

BudLightyear

Dec 6, 2018
Also..when rating hair or mouth for example, does it rate only hairstyle/shape or colors also?
I'm not sure about color for hair but a rating of 1-10 is registered from what it seems. 0 seems to be no rating at all, so 1 would basically be 0 if you want to rate as low as possible/least likely to show up over time. But who knows for sure if it even works correctly as of now, there's so much RNG and parameters it would probably take a very long time of playing and rating to form exactly what you want.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
My level 5.8 save. Rate and dispatch the first girl. The next girl is guarantee easy mode. 9/10 it's a interview level 6 girl with great shape and face. Only need to touch her shoulder and the horny-bar goes up quick.
Work fairly reliably for me. Most of the time she has hyper sensitive shoulder and later waistline. She is still almost always very hesitant to be penetrated but there is still challenge left. I didn't realize save scumming would work so I will think to save my own save games in the future. So many the game isn't quite as random as it seems?

Hint: As she cums, the green "like" bar goes max, and while it is stays there she will do or allow you to do more things than normal. It allows you to sort of "unlock" new positions, touching, etc for the few seconds. Rub her shoulder, then quickly give her an order or do something else...

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Work fairly reliably for me. Most of the time she has hyper sensitive shoulder and later waistline. She is still almost always very hesitant to be penetrated but there is still challenge left. I didn't realize save scumming would work so I will think to save my own save games in the future. So many the game isn't quite as random as it seems?

Hint: As she cums, the green "like" bar goes max, and while it is stays there she will do or allow you to do more things than normal. It allows you to sort of "unlock" new positions, touching, etc for the few seconds. Rub her shoulder, then quickly give her an order or do something else...
I playe a bit with your save, overally areas where she likes to be touched vary a bit and if you get one that likes to be touched on labia then penetration is no issue, however due to fact it's 5,8 and penis size increases 1. - anal is no option, she will get ultra bitch no matter what. Fellatio - well, she struggles to make it "fit".

jockywyness

Nov 11, 2017
Has anyone found a way to mess with values using Cheat Engine? I can see some stuff in Mono but I really don't know what I'm doing.

enclave

Aug 10, 2017
All the 0-10 ratings only affect the future visuals of the girls you'll encounter
The quote on how "qualified" as a model she is, will affect her personality to show up more (or less).

For example you see a 10/10 alpha bitch BUT she hates your guts for being in the room as her; just rate her 10/10 but tick the box that she's not qualified as a model
> you'll see more models with her looks, but less with her attitude

As for my playstyle: I don't even leave the desk for the first 10-20 weeks but only look at the model, rate her and make her "qualifications" very likely IF she's not pissed off for looking at her face/ breasts

Once you reach a higher level you can further filter down based on her "liking" you before you even speak to her and so on.
I see, hopefully a good one shows up cause so far I've only seen bad attitude among the women and I've been constantly choosing "not so much" on the behaviour question.

Maybe when I find one good one and select"alot" it'll balance out.

Or maybe I should just restart.

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
I see, hopefully a good one shows up cause so far I've only seen bad attitude among the women and I've been constantly choosing "not so much" on the behaviour question.

Maybe when I find one good one and select"alot" it'll balance out.
RNG :BootyTime:

Reactions: enclave

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks, will try the save to see if my problem come from the preference or if thz game really bugged
Ps: this game is really bringing the community together! I never saw so many save shared in a new game like that ^^ i think it’s kinda great lol.
Pps: alsp i found out that some girl will have their anger bar rise up instantly without reason, i can be fully clothed, not look at their direction and i don’t even have the time to get out from behind the get before theh are angry and want to leave, really sound like a preference issue but i am pretty sure it did that on another save as well.
same thing happens to me, i just don't reccomend her for the "work" xD

enclave

Aug 10, 2017

That's a good question I'd like to know as well.
If 0 does nothing this whole time, that would explain alot.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes