4.10 star(s) 152 Votes
Mar 17, 2019
Turns out, that the game cant use monkey when it's in a folder on the desktop. I just copied to a random folder on the main drive and it started to work. I do however still have the issue of girls being extremely angry. Not sure if this is something that can be fixed. As my level stays at 1, so I'm not sure if the new 'batch' of girls will get better stats.
lol i just put it in the Game Folder and it works
Screenshot 2022-01-04 161759.jpg

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
Here's a relatively simple(?) path to playing the the current game and actually enjoying it:
1.) Download and install the latest Monkey (see messages above or find Thora's posts)
2.) Start a game. Set the game's cheats to where you want them (penis size, sensitivity, lowered pain, etc.)
2.) Start doing interviews. Modify each day's girls with Monkey to your tastes for a week, rate them highly and dispatch them. If you are really in a hurry, "Sluttify" them.
3.) Save the game after each day.
4.) Your pool will improve. If you get a real monster, rate it poorly and move on.
5.) If you get someone with traits you like (enjoy the surprise when it happens!), tweak it as needed, save and move on.

You'll have a pool that is mostly great and interesting, with a few unusual people thrown in, within about 4 weeks of gameplay. If you can avoid the distraction of fooling around with the beauties you are building, you can do this in a few hours.

Mar 17, 2019
Here's a relatively simple(?) path to playing the the current game and actually enjoying it:
1.) Download and install the latest Monkey (see messages above or find Thora's posts)
2.) Start a game. Set the game's cheats to where you want them (penis size, sensitivity, lowered pain, etc.)
2.) Start doing interviews. Modify each day's girls with Monkey to your tastes for a week, rate them highly and dispatch them. If you are really in a hurry, "Sluttify" them.
3.) Save the game after each day.
4.) Your pool will improve. If you get a real monster, rate it poorly and move on.
5.) If you get someone with traits you like (enjoy the surprise when it happens!), tweak it as needed, save and move on.

You'll have a pool that is mostly great and interesting, with a few unusual people thrown in, within about 4 weeks of gameplay. If you can avoid the distraction of fooling around with the beauties you are building, you can do this in a few hours.
what do you mean with "sluttify" them?
Is that a Option you can set or something?

Mar 17, 2019
when I change the appearance of a woman with the sliders from the Monkey Cheat menu, does it work immediately or are they just stats?
I change the sliders but I can't see anything visually

Feb 15, 2018
can i "save" girls i like?
Yeah, hit 3 to bring up your camera, take a pic of them. Then you can revisit them in the Single Interview section.

You can also find that file (it's saved as a png file, dev's a genius) on your computer and upload it to the smaeditor to tweak a specific feature. Like if you found the perfect girl except for her curly hair or her thighs are too small or whatever, you can just tweak that part.

razgrizzz

Jan 27, 2018
How to turn off light on camera / smartphone ?

How reduce sucking speed with SMA ? ( Monkey sliders doesn't work for this )

thx

MercuriusORG

Jul 12, 2017
How does one go about modding this game? I noticed that the penis looks to be a different entity to the character. There should be some assets somewhere online and modding tools to replace it? Anyone know what's needed and where to search for info?
Thanks in advance! :)

Jack Man

Jul 5, 2021
When i change the value and go back to the game, the penis enlarges a few seconds, then goes back to normal... When i go back to Cheat Engine, the value has changed, back to 1.75...

What am i doing wrong?
changing the wrong value, there's two sets of values, two for length, two for width, copy those 4 values and see which set sticks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pchit

RobertRick

Feb 19, 2020
Love it! I enjoy the laborious conquering of her will and the progress of beauty and slutty behaviour. And it is actually quite entertaining (and realistic) that so many of them are so incredibly bitchy, hard to get, and unreasonable :-D. However, this game demands a lot of patience and needs a lot of development. Here are some suggestions:
- I greatly miss an option to save more than one game. It is annoying to lose all your hard work because you start the game over again to try something else. A list of saves would make it possible to visit your hard earned slutty beauties after you decide to investigate other looks.
- Also, as has been mentioned already, an undo function would be much appreciated.
- And please change how the hand is applied - it should probably be removed default on a lot of occasions - one is, when she says stop and won't go any further. Because to continue, you must move the mouse and that seems to fuck up the very delicate situation you were in just before she halted it. So, please disable the hand function by default in situations like when you move around quickly or when she gets up from a pose.
- Also I would recommend that the rating of a woman to be based only on what you see and what you have tried. You know, it makes a lot more sense to rate her tits after she exposed them and you have played with them. That problem is quite general in the rating system. Because you are often forced to rate a lot of her behaviour, looks, and physiology on practically no knowledge about her. Automated rating does help, but is unreliable in that regard as you have little idea of what the automated rating is based on in detail on the specific female. Maybe it would be good also to be able to open a specific rating - like face - to specify which of the many parameters that was most important to you. Just a suggestion.
- More options for chatting with her to soften her mood would also help a lot. Maybe it would be good to be able to ask her what she likes and dislikes sexually or in many everyday situations.
- I still haven't figured out how to say hello. Where are the hints? Is it her clothes? The combination of anger and sympathy towards you? It seems like a completely random choice which makes no sense. Here are some ideas: Let her stick out her tongue with a grin to greet you if she prefers a "what's up bitch?". Let her look away from you if she doesn't want to be greeted at all. Let her look at you with a large smile if she wants a warm, polite welcome. Let her look at you with spite if she wants a formal "hello". Let her check her breasts if she wants to be told she is sexy, brush her shirt if she likes to be told she looks good, stick out her chest a little if she wants to hear how beautiful she is. Give us some hints in the dialogues :-D
Anyway, great idea and good luck with the game. I am looking forward to coming upgrades!

Reactions: LiyaNSFW
Feb 26, 2018
When i change the value and go back to the game, the penis enlarges a few seconds, then goes back to normal... When i go back to Cheat Engine, the value has changed, back to 1.75...

What am i doing wrong?
that's the wrong value
1.make sure length/width is set to 100 then search in CE for 1.75 float value
2. Now go back into the cheat menu in-game and lower the length and width values to 99 & click apply and close menu
3. Quickly back to CE again and set the search value type to ''decreased value'' and hit next search and the length&width values should be paired together further down the list, usually they are 1.735xxx or something close, sometimes there are four values close together like that but it's usually the lower 2

Reactions: Pchit
4.10 star(s) 152 Votes