4.10 star(s) 152 Votes

q125724

Mar 8, 2019
I've added it to the wishlist. I haven't found the variables controlling the 'shallow' range of motion.

Technically Monkey can easily expose any values from the 'ControladorDeAutoSexV2" in the Config member. If anyone can identify the right variables and ranges, I'll be happy to add them.

-T-

P.s. my goal is still to allow anyone to add sliders for anything in the game. So crank out your unity editor of choice and start hunting :)
Firstly thank you so much for all your hard work. You've made the game enjoyable <3

I noticed the MaxBreastScale config value doesn't seem to work on the newest version of the plugin, or its user error. its defaulting to a value of 8. i tried incrementing it all the way to 100 and noticed no size difference on the slider.

Edit 2: I've figured out that i need to replace the mono dll with a debug enabled version. however I cannot find one. dnSpy seems to have removed all the releases and archived the project. If you have any info on getting started I'd be interested in taking a look

Last edited:

martin518441

May 17, 2018
I've added it to the wishlist. I haven't found the variables controlling the 'shallow' range of motion.

Technically Monkey can easily expose any values from the 'ControladorDeAutoSexV2" in the Config member. If anyone can identify the right variables and ranges, I'll be happy to add them.

-T-

P.s. my goal is still to allow anyone to add sliders for anything in the game. So crank out your unity editor of choice and start hunting :)
Honestly Dev should just let you freelance and help him develop the game.

Daggander

May 2, 2020
The game controls make it more harder than it should be but once you start understanding the mechanics it's actually good.

Basically you want to search a spot the girls body where you get good responses, horniness (Pink vertical bar) is not really important at the first level of models, so it's better to gain enough "acceptance for the hero" (Green Vertical bar).

The more Models you rate, the easier it gets, but keep in mind that some Models are actually a pain in the ass and it's better to just rate 1 in everything (unless you like the body, remember the rate will shape the new girls) and go for the next one, so just rate it and skip it, it takes too much time for the ones that don't want to do anything.

As for the ones that are actually worth it, for the "Chat" option I find it the "Looking for some money" and "Beautiful" the ones that work the most and for actions just keep trying different spots with different speed (remember to use Alt,CTRL and Middle Mouse for different movement and speed), and you can select all of the options of "Can I" options to know what the girl can handle or not, this can be a difficult one because some girls won't tell you or even say No and yet when you try she will actually gain a lot of stats or.. hate your guts.

Once you get the hang of it, you can even start playing without the cheats and the game get kinda engaging to try different ways.

TLDR: Don't go for the ones that are a drywall, rate 1 and skip it. Once you get the good ones just try to gain the maximum of stats possible and try every option, and if you get more "respect"(Green vertical bar) you can ask again for some poses/undress and the girl will do it.
So I tried for another hour today and I really have no chance.. Some of the women get angry even before I've said/done anything.. They all look like someone cut their face of and glued it back on, and have bodies like goblins, and all of them are FUSIOUS. I would be playing with cheats more to try to get the hang of it, but it says that leveling up will be disabled? Kind of silly.
Someone (devs) really needs to make a video tutorial, because this thing is impossible.

q125724

Mar 8, 2019
So I tried for another hour today and I really have no chance.. Some of the women get angry even before I've said/done anything.. They all look like someone cut their face of and glued it back on, and have bodies like goblins, and all of them are FUSIOUS. I would be playing with cheats more to try to get the hang of it, but it says that leveling up will be disabled? Kind of silly.
Someone (devs) really needs to make a video tutorial, because this thing is impossible.
...look at the post right above yours :) Monkey

Last edited:

keimag

May 8, 2017
Just disable the check box next to the locked level up option in the cheats menu. Also try to power through the first two weeks worth of models.. they tend to get better afterwards, if you rate them accurately.

Or you could go in the profile editor, spend about 5-10 minutes to make a model design you like and load it into the office computer to auto-rate and just let it auto-rate anything until you run across a model you like.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I noticed the MaxBreastScale config value doesn't seem to work on the newest version of the plugin.

... Edit 2: I've figured out that i need to replace the mono dll with a debug enabled version...
You shouldn't need to replace the mono.dll. Monkey is tested against a clean Win10 VM before each release, and should just 'work' when following the install procedure.

Supersizing is a two step process. You need to first adjust the scale via Sluttify/Experimental/Breast Override sliders - just set them to max for testing. Then you need to adjust the breast size in the usual way - via Breast/Size.

If this doesn't work, please PM me.

-T-

P.s. This is resolved. To access bigger boobs, you do have to use the 'sluttify/Experimental/Breast Override' sliders in combination with the usual breast/size.

Last edited:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
As I said before:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daggander

May 2, 2020
Allright, damnit! I get it now. It was a chore but I eventually got the hang of it. Or the game became easier for some reason. I assume there are a lot of stuff in the pipeline for this game. As of right now there isn't much in terms of interaction and it looks like the dev. is working on stuff. I have to say though, after I got into the flow of things this thing is really very impressive and fun to play. I have a couple of suggestions, if I may:

The instructions of the GUIDE-screen needs to be a lot clearer. It took a long time before I managed to get the hang of which bar represents what and it might be best to let the user enable some text next to bars to make this process painless: "Anger, Pain, Boredom, lust" etc. perhaps?

Some dialogue options to suss out her personality might make stuff easier and will add a lot to the theme of the game. Just being able to have a basic conversation about her boundries (which might also give a hint of the limits of the elasticity of these), and perhaps some more options for the player to make comments to adjust her mood throughout. Just having the one "you look" which then disables feels limiting. I found myself spending a LONG time getting the girl to a place where she is comfortable going a bit further. Saying some nice things or assuring words at this point to lower her anger or increase her lust would be great for both gameplay and theme. The playing commenting and the girl reacting throughout would be a great addition to this.

Is there a difficulty setting? I've not found one (outside of cheating). Having a lower difficulty which makes pain/anger increase more slowly and lust increase faster, as well as anger/pain decrease faster would be great, as that part of the gameplay isn't really that interesting. Finding the perfect pressure and speed to apply to some spot that may or may not result on better stats is a bit of a painful process. It would be great if the benifits would be more noticable. More dialogue to guide the player to the correct spots would also be good. I'm sure more seasoned players of this game find it easy but I'm speaking as a newcomer here. I think that many of my issues with the gameplay could be solved with more ways to interact verbally with the models, and that is really missing from a theme-perspective as well.

Also, do all the models have the same dark grey skin color or is there something wrong with my settings? I've not yet seen a woman who has a regular human skin color. :p

Reactions: LiyaNSFW

LiyaNSFW

Mar 25, 2020
Is there a difficulty setting? I've not found one (outside of cheating). Having a lower difficulty which makes pain/anger increase more slowly and lust increase faster, as well as anger/pain decrease faster would be great, as that part of the gameplay isn't really that interesting. Finding the perfect pressure and speed to apply to some spot that may or may not result on better stats is a bit of a painful process. It would be great if the benifits would be more noticable. More dialogue to guide the player to the correct spots would also be good. I'm sure more seasoned players of this game find it easy but I'm speaking as a newcomer here. I think that many of my issues with the gameplay could be solved with more ways to interact verbally with the models, and that is really missing from a theme-perspective as well.
from what i've seen no there isnt a difficulty setting at the moment. The only way to ease the start of the game is to go into the Cheats and reduce
Female Pain Gain Modifier, Female Annoyance Gain Modifier and Female Forgiveness

Also, do all the models have the same dark grey skin color or is there something wrong with my settings? I've not yet seen a woman who has a regular human skin color. :p
there are brighter skin colors it just seems that you rated the dark ones and the game understood that you like dark skin.

4.10 star(s) 152 Votes