4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
How does the system decide to increase a body part's size? I've noticed through my new playthrough that breast size isn't as big as my first time playing. I'm rating large breasts about an 8 because I haven't seen the huge size yet. Should I rate the large breasts a 10 in order to make the new girls breasts bigger and then start rating the huge ones 10 and the large ones 8?

metim200

Nov 14, 2017
This could be the best game I ever played so far but only thing that I would like to have a "cheat menu" like female never goes angry or wont get hurt or suck it's so challanging it's like real life you know :D

• Haha
Reactions: lightpower

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
I think something that is annoying is that you get entire weeks of only level 1 interviews once you reach level 3+. And then you will have a week where everyone is a lvl 4 interview in the morning. Is there a way to spread it out so we don't get the weeks of uglies?

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
I think something that is annoying is that you get entire weeks of only level 1 interviews once you reach level 3+. And then you will have a week where everyone is a lvl 4 interview in the morning. Is there a way to spread it out so we don't get the weeks of uglies?
in the cheat option there is exactly what u are looking for

EDIT: not quite what you were looking for but at least you can lock the queu and have sexy wamens

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
This could be the best game I ever played so far but only thing that I would like to have a "cheat menu" like female never goes angry or wont get hurt or suck it's so challanging it's like real life you know :D
there is a cheat menu game has been updated look in the thread a few pages back

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
sorry but I don't understand much about the game ( also english is not my native language) :/ anyone can share own save file with hints to see how the game works? thank u so much :)

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
in the cheat option there is exactly what u are looking for

EDIT: not quite what you were looking for but at least you can lock the queu and have sexy wamens
I want to see how far I can go to make the perfect women that has the 100% best features. I understand at lvl 2 I can lock in the level and i'll get girls that are really attractive, but they won't progress (I think), such as for me I want to see what the biggest breast and asses are, but at lvl 2, i only see large ones (I did a playthrough to lvl 9 and I saw bigger breasts and asses around lvl 7). I've played this game a TON, and i'm still waiting to see a girl with 10/10 everything. I'll get maybe 10/10 on half the categories for some girls.

Reactions: Femtal

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
I want to see how far I can go to make the perfect women that has the 100% best features. I understand at lvl 2 I can lock in the level and i'll get girls that are really attractive, but they won't progress (I think), such as for me I want to see what the biggest breast and asses are, but at lvl 2, i only see large ones (I did a playthrough to lvl 9 and I saw bigger breasts and asses around lvl 7). I've played this game a TON, and i'm still waiting to see a girl with 10/10 everything. I'll get maybe 10/10 on half the categories for some girls.
Yeah, but it could take days of playtime to find the perfect combination :/

Reactions: srg91

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
So you want that bitch to suck your cock, eh?
Well here's how.

Find a bitch that's happy with you and horny, have that bitch get down on her knees.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make like a crab and get down low to the floor. Also thrust your hips all the way forward. Notice how your cock is pretty much vertical?
If you haven't yet, press 9 to enable the mouth X-Ray. It's needed.

Step up close to your bitch, and raise yourself up from the ground, without moving them hips, until she moves her head down to stare at your cock. Bitches love cock, so center yourself on her and press it against her lips.
Now move your hips forward and backwards one tick on your mouse wheel to rub your cock against those dick sucking lips.

Bitches need to breathe, eventually her mouth will open.
Move yourself slightly forward with your hips thrust one tick from all the way forward, and her mouth should gape and swallow your dick. If not, raising yourself up a bit while your dick is still on her lips sometimes helps.

Raise yourself up off the floor while moving towards your bitch so she doesn't spit out your cock.
Thrust them hips forward. If you stand still and she's not cumming, that bitch will bob her head automatically.
Note: When that bitch cums, she tries breaking your dick. You'll see what I mean.

Obviously dick size is going to matter a bit, I tried it out with the max size dick and a half size dick and successfully did it on both, not sure how small you can go and still have results.
I didn't use alt at any point to slow movements since I turned on cheats.

Last edited:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Now we just need to be able to grab her heads with the hands and facefuck her :D
You can kinda do this in some positions, but it's janky and not quite as rewarding as we'd like lol

As it stands, if you "hump" your dick away from them, they will lean into you and start face fucking themselves...

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
NOTE: THIS SAVE IS FOR THE V0.01 HOTFIX VERSION

While the new version makes the "grind" lot better, here is a save for anyone looking to get straight into the action. The very next girl should be a girl with a nice ass, big tits, pretty face, and a freaky personality.

Last edited:

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
You can kinda do this in some positions, but it's janky and not quite as rewarding as we'd like lol

As it stands, if you "hump" your dick away from them, they will lean into you and start face fucking themselves...
Yeah...awesome when that happens...it's like she's not really into it then she's like "fine w/e" then she suc.

• Love
Reactions: iron4doves

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
T Valle i love you and hate you at the same time because this game has at least 15 hours play time just messing around with the girls and the physics in the game. The hip thrust if u hold shift and scroll the mouse wheel while looking down is hilarious, also if you are squating the crab walk is real, and full force run into the wall sprinting makes your character flip the fuck out lol love this game! side note tho on a bug if u force positions to do things they are not supposed to like get a blowie in all fours pose ur penis becomes magnetically attracted to her mouth and starts rubber banding all across the room like a dbz character.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes