4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

martin518441

May 17, 2018
it may be that he is working on something big that takes a long time and gives us smaller updates from time to time so that we at least have something
I'm not saying it's going down that road I sure as hell hope it won't become a patreon milking thing it's just the last updates got me worrying but guess time will tell

Mar 17, 2019
I'm not saying it's going down that road I sure as hell hope it won't become a patreon milking thing it's just the last updates got me worrying but guess time will tell
yeah i know what you mean.
that's why i hate patreon, anyone can scam you.
I've seen many times how developers release a few updates from games that were promising and were also well supported on patreon and suddenly they were gone along with their Patreon profile and there was no way to get your money back.
That's why I don't support anyone financially on sites where I can't get my money back 100%

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
Hand job animations prolly don't take up disk space like a real sex scene with choices.
Since the amount of variations of "real" sex scenes in SMA are, in comparison to your standard sex scenes with choices mainstream scene players, almost endless... in regard to the pose editor... etc.pp. - I think SMA just shows what is possible if the dev focus in game play and functionality and does know when to bring in heavy textures and environment that actually doesn't count. and so on...

I remember one dev of another game who said: "because of the quality of the game" when asked why his project is about 3 GB in size... at that time you were able to walk in a room - and nothing more.

So all in all together - SMA is much more a game with real sex scenes than many other sex scene viewer type of game (concept studies) around here.

My opinion... which I was happy to share with you. :)

Jan 7, 2022
Since the amount of variations of "real" sex scenes in SMA are, in comparison to your standard sex scenes with choices mainstream scene players, almost endless... in regard to the pose editor... etc.pp. - I think SMA just shows what is possible if the dev focus in game play and functionality and does know when to bring in heavy textures and environment that actually doesn't count. and so on...

I remember one dev of another game who said: "because of the quality of the game" when asked why his project is about 3 GB in size... at that time you were able to walk in a room - and nothing more.

So all in all together - SMA is much more a game with real sex scenes than many other sex scene viewer type of game (concept studies) around here.

My opinion... which I was happy to share with you. :)
Crap! I posted that to the wrong game! Thought I had Live to Fight [v0.6.0] [Grinder] open in the tab! :)

Hidalgo32

Oct 8, 2019
A nice addition would be the option to schedule the groups how we'd like. For example, if at level 10 I want to focus on the profile I've set for Group E, it'd be cool if I could schedule it for 6 visits in a week rather than 1. Something like that.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I'm amazed how this game is only 500MB
I know it would be much larger if made in Unreal.

But the reason is partly that the textures suck ass thru a tube. They are of very low resolution.
Also, there are no fixed animations, everything is based on physics. Baked animations actually take up quite a bit of space.

I don't understand why most developers don't work with body control like this.

That said... in 2015 someone made XStoryPlayer. Even so old, and the controls are MUCH better than in this game. The graphics, hair etc are better, too.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I know it would be much larger if made in Unreal.

But the reason is partly that the textures suck ass thru a tube. They are of very low resolution.
Also, there are no fixed animations, everything is based on physics. Baked animations actually take up quite a bit of space.

I don't understand why most developers don't work with body control like this.

That said... in 2015 someone made XStoryPlayer. Even so old, and the controls are MUCH better than in this game. The graphics, hair etc are better, too.
hey let's be happy that we FINALLY got a game that does things like xstoryplayer used to. we really need more of these great types of games!

ps: if someone wants a torrent file, over at rpdl.net you can get one. you gotta make an account though first.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes