4.10 star(s) 154 Votes
Oct 6, 2017
anyone knows how the fuck make a girl do a blowjob? i cant put anything inside their mouth even a finger i have the monkey mod, make them in their knees but it still fucking imposible.. HELPPP
A method that I have found is to position the man so his dick is roughly the same height as her mouth then hold space and move your mouse side to side effectively cock slapping her. The dick ends up in her mouth 20% of the time.

Reactions: LDV

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
0.8.6a
-Consent has been implemented in a hierarchical way. "You can touch it if you can put your peepee in it. You can look at it if you can touch it." It is not so straightforward, but that is the essence of it.

God, it took you many patches to implement basic logic. The next basic thing this otherwise wonderful game needs is sizeable testicles for the male model. But I'll wait for the better semen physics, before I really turn it into a gripe :3

Reactions: eben and Jamsalad

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Tooo HARD!!!
Yeah the idea for this game is amazing and I really hope it gets to where I would like it to be. But it's extremely tedious at the moment and you basically have to cheat to have any fun with it. (or spend HOURS grinding before you get to any decent girls)

I would like to see some major balance changes to filtering out personality and other the things we are ranking to be more obvious. As much as I don't want it , I think the game needs a few more rankings, it needs one for make up, and it needs at least one seperate ranking for submissiveness / domination . It also should have one for perversion or something to that affect too. There is just too much guess work when it comes to the personality side of things.

I feel like those major balance / quality of life additions need to be reworked. After that, the dev could focus on adding a bunch of things like different sex animations, maybe some kind of loose story mode , or progression system to make it easier / quicker to ID girls. Consent being added will be huge and I know it's not everyones cup of tea but we need to be able to force ourselves on the girls imo

edit: I also find it very odd and annoying i dont seem to be able to reach the girls vagina on most the desk positions. its like the MC needs to be taller. also noticed he's going bowlegged for some reason. also think my MC might be gay, he was like half hard when i was inches away from trying to penetrate

Last edited:

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
I think he has the same issue that I've mentioned before, that even if they are willing, it is almost impossible because they prioritize talking and headbutting the dick instead of shutting the fuck up and putting lips on it. There really needs to be a way to just disable their talking or something.

Reactions: Jamsalad

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
I think he has the same issue that I've mentioned before, that even if they are willing, it is almost impossible because they prioritize talking and headbutting the dick instead of shutting the fuck up and putting lips on it. There really needs to be a way to just disable their talking or something.
No. The game loyally responds to user requests. If the user needs a blowjob, then you need to poke a dick in the model's mouth. And then evaluate the mouth. And finally, after a few times, GLORY TO THE EGGS! the girl will open her mouth:ROFLMAO:
Всё почти, как по жизне:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jdaniels

pallekewling

Aug 23, 2016
I'd love for some more clarity on how the rating works. 10 for perfect and 0 for something you don't want to see again. Okay.

But since a lot of attributes are grouped together it's a bit hard to work out how to rate. As an example, if a model has hair that's perfect in lenght and style, but a colour I hate, how do I rank it? 8-9 as in almost perfect, or 0 because I don't want blue hair at all? If I rank it at 0, will the game interpret it as "don't use this style and length of hair"? Or wanting big and firm boobs, and being presented with big and very saggy boobs?

It's a bit hard to know what to do when a 0 means "Don't bring this in the next pool" but it's a bunch of attributes added together where you love one and hate another.

EDIT: Also guessing that the "Small bug in one function of the auto rating system" is the part where it works at all. I tried just for fun to make a preset with extremely exaggerated features and run that for 20-ish weeks straight just autorating and repeating and there is 0 change in the girls presented. Long black hair, huge boobs, small waist. After 20 weeks of autorating the most common girl is chubby, small boobs, short blue or green hair. Usually 250cm tall too. All of them level 1 or max 2. I seem to recall that last time I tried this game it wasn't that hard to get close to your preset with level 3-4 within half an hour of playing.

Last edited:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
the rating needs to be optimised.. its hella annoying to have to go through over 9000 ugly models before finding any that are actuallyworth considering
The best way to play it (for me) is to download some models you like, then load them using monkey mod and rate them.
Also, don't forget to lock current level, so you only have to rate 1 single set (twice the speed in comparison to having 2 sets, obviously)

Reactions: Iluha

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
The best way to play it (for me) is to download some models you like, then load them using monkey mod and rate them.
Also, don't forget to lock current level, so you only have to rate 1 single set (twice the speed in comparison to having 2 sets, obviously)
and my best way to use this awesome game is at level 8 to try to make any chick a whore:ROFLMAO::sneaky:

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
I'd love for some more clarity on how the rating works. 10 for perfect and 0 for something you don't want to see again. Okay.

But since a lot of attributes are grouped together it's a bit hard to work out how to rate. As an example, if a model has hair that's perfect in lenght and style, but a colour I hate, how do I rank it? 8-9 as in almost perfect, or 0 because I don't want blue hair at all? If I rank it at 0, will the game interpret it as "don't use this style and length of hair"? Or wanting big and firm boobs, and being presented with big and very saggy boobs?

It's a bit hard to know what to do when a 0 means "Don't bring this in the next pool" but it's a bunch of attributes added together where you love one and hate another.

EDIT: Also guessing that the "Small bug in one function of the auto rating system" is the part where it works at all. I tried just for fun to make a preset with extremely exaggerated features and run that for 20-ish weeks straight just autorating and repeating and there is 0 change in the girls presented. Long black hair, huge boobs, small waist. After 20 weeks of autorating the most common girl is chubby, small boobs, short blue or green hair. Usually 250cm tall too. All of them level 1 or max 2. I seem to recall that last time I tried this game it wasn't that hard to get close to your preset with level 3-4 within half an hour of playing.
Regarding hair color.. you can open ESC menu then gameplay and uncheck color you don't want.

Quick tip: If you uncheck all color checkboxes, the game only generates black :). Also you can uncheck the boxes even in middle of "interview" The girl hair will automatically adjust to other spectrum color closest to one it originally had. (if you disable yellow it will shift towards orange, etc)

As far as rating goes, IMO no tactic works reliably. I just "weigh" more worse attributes than good ones. For example I will insta rate face 0 if she has Family guy chin even though other aspects like eyebrows may be good.
Game will bring more "random" girls again (in time) it just means girls for current interviewing group (A,B,C, etc) are less likely to have those features you rated 0

Reactions: Doobiedoobiedoooo

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018

With how everything works now it just ends up being frustrating to play legit so people have to import and use cheat mods etc to make the game playable. The rating system 100% needs a rework and/or more things added to it. The only issue with more things added to it, is it will get even more tedious to rate girls. Because lord knows the auto-rater doesn't work.

I did a similar experiment and ran it for a long time. I couldn't even get the girls to take their shirts off after multiple weeks of auto rating. The auto rater definitely doesn't know how to do personality. (hell i barely know how and ive played this game for hours)

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
The Thanks panel won't go away when opening the profile editor, rendering the editor completely inaccessible
If you start new game or load one, you can just press TAB and click on profile editor :)
The option will not be there if the girl is in the room though. Profile editor option in TAB menu is only available when Save is available.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes