4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
amazons
I'm in my mid 40's and so grew up playing games that don't hold your hand and give you blow jobs to make you happy enough to keep playing. I like the challenge and the quirkiness of the game, I think it's coming along really well.
I'm close to my 50's and think you should get over yourself, boomer. This game isn't Dwarf Fortress; that game is challenging by design and the rewards for mastering it is satisfying. This game is an example of procedural generation gone badly. The next iteration doesn't care how you perform, in fact it can and will get fuckloads worse with no regard to the choices you made. The controls are obnoxiously calibrated by an asshole dev who thinks females are made of kleenex, and even sturdier females spout no end of negative feedback. There isn't anyone who enjoys this game without cheating the hell out of it.

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
amazons

I'm close to my 50's and think you should get over yourself, boomer. This game isn't Dwarf Fortress; that game is challenging by design and the rewards for mastering it is satisfying. This game is an example of procedural generation gone badly. The next iteration doesn't care how you perform, in fact it can and will get fuckloads worse with no regard to the choices you made. The controls are obnoxiously calibrated by an asshole dev who thinks females are made of kleenex, and even sturdier females spout no end of negative feedback. There isn't anyone who enjoys this game without cheating the hell out of it.
^This.
It's a nice game if you cheat the fuck out of it.
Playing it as it was intended is an exercise in frustration.

It's very good when it's not as intended though.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
I'm using monkey and still encounter girls like that. feelsbadman
Maybe it only fixes it for higher levels? I'm stuck at lvl 1 so maybe that's why
I'm stuck too at lvl 1, since i restarted a game with the last version.

On the other hand, the girls are much more beautiful than on the previous versions, that's a good point.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I'm at lvl 7 after playing since the 1st version, so for all my complaints and dev-bashing, I must enjoy cheating this game. My file has a whole lot of corruption tho, and even using monkey makes it worse, with the game arbitrarily throwing out groups and restarting them from lvl 1 unpleasant bitches. The game rarely gives me anything for the time and effort, it's always a DYI. But that's not a game.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I'm using monkey and still encounter girls like that. feelsbadman
Maybe it only fixes it for higher levels? I'm stuck at lvl 1 so maybe that's why
Yes, you still encounter them but Monkey will allow you to set their anger to zero which gets rid of the problem for that girl.

MeadPa

Feb 19, 2022
Does anyone have the latest mankey, with the potato mod, and character control in the free cam wow in 1.4.1.?

123qwet12

Jul 20, 2017
How do you get rid of the thank you for supporting me thing? I saw something about a hotfix, but there's nothing to download

fkln

Jul 13, 2021
If one knows where in the game files the patreon banner is hidden, it would be easy to remove it. Unfortunately finding that file/section of a file would be a pain in the ass.

akusokuzan22

Jun 5, 2017
Can you add an option for windowed mode to not restrict the mouse within the window? Since you have to hold right click to look around anyway.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Can we get some updated images? These are going to confuse future downloaders.
Writing this comment as of the release of 0.8.6a The images display outdated menus.

Reactions: LDV

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Yes, you still encounter them but Monkey will allow you to set their anger to zero which gets rid of the problem for that girl.
Ah, that's what I've been doing but I misunderstood your comment. Thought you were saying Monkey was an actual fix for it, not a cheat.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes