4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I've noticed that any pose with rots along the torso and abdomen will also offset the neck bones, and her targeting along with it. The sit pose from the light position works easiest, but for some reason if you try it from the desk side, her face always drifts right, no matter how much you reposition. In kneel pose, it's infuriatingly fucked; the more eager a cocksucker she is, the more eagerly she'll rub her face with your dick. Tell me again how great this code is, Elconite.

Here's some poses that actually work, though still tricky:
deskjob.png tented.png

Reactions: Gabriele D'Annunzio

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
No, I meant the part about putting the peg in the hole. Why don't you upload a video capture of you doing that? If it's so easy, it should be a hole in one, right? IF she's willing and got her mouth open, ready to go to town on your knob, then just slide it in, right?

I've also poked around in the code, but due to the language barrier, didn't get far. But if it's good work, then why does every changelog include fixes to generation and rating code?
Maybe you should try this one. Something extra- Lev. 5
Let me know how DP 1_1.png Maris 5.png it works.

Reactions: Misty

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Those changes were already released. Was 8.7b just considered a bug fix on that content? The Patreon page seems equally confusing.

Jan 10, 2022
Dude I just gotta ask that you please don't ever abandon a game like this. Sure it does need some improvements, especially with the girls saying 15 different stuff at once or the mismatching colors between hair, eyebrows and etc. But man... This is THE best sex sandbox game I have ever played in my entire life. It's so smooth, no pre-recorded sex scenes or whatever, you feel like you're really doing it (not with a real a girl, you what I mean). Like, the first time while playing ANY sex game that I said to one girl to go on her knees, and then I could actually make her suck it??? Like, what the fuck? And she's not static or anything, like most games are, she really just starts slowly and goes faster and deeper and you feel like she's really getting into. This is the first game where I felt you weren't playing with a dumb AI, but that they really have way of behaving and etc. Outstanding work, please, please don't abandon this, ever.

spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
When i try to create one of those template for the auto rating, i cant click/select anything as the entire right hand side is covered by the dev thanking their supporters. I understand that this is a nice thing to do for people who are supportive of the project, but a way to close it after a few seconds would be good. I'm literally unable to create a template thing.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
When i try to create one of those template for the auto rating, i cant click/select anything as the entire right hand side is covered by the dev thanking their supporters. I understand that this is a nice thing to do for people who are supportive of the project, but a way to close it after a few seconds would be good. I'm literally unable to create a template thing.
On the last version, 0.8.7b, "the dev thanking" problem is resolved. Check a few posts higher on this page to find a link to download it.

Reactions: spankbank
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes