4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

SpikyCactus

Feb 26, 2020
Dude I just gotta ask that you please don't ever abandon a game like this. Sure it does need some improvements, especially with the girls saying 15 different stuff at once or the mismatching colors between hair, eyebrows and etc. But man... This is THE best sex sandbox game I have ever played in my entire life. It's so smooth, no pre-recorded sex scenes or whatever, you feel like you're really doing it (not with a real a girl, you what I mean). Like, the first time while playing ANY sex game that I said to one girl to go on her knees, and then I could actually make her suck it??? Like, what the fuck? And she's not static or anything, like most games are, she really just starts slowly and goes faster and deeper and you feel like she's really getting into. This is the first game where I felt you weren't playing with a dumb AI, but that they really have way of behaving and etc. Outstanding work, please, please don't abandon this, ever.
Maxdannis is right, the dev doesn't see anything here, go and put the same message in the game's discord.

Feb 15, 2018
Sure it does need some improvements, especially with the girls saying 15 different stuff at once or the mismatching colors between hair, eyebrows and etc.
You're in luck, this is already in the game! Hit Escape, go to Gameplay, and choose either "Sync Hair and Eyebrow Colors" or "Sync Eyebrow and Pubes Colors." Can't help with the saying 15 things at once though, that bugs me too.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hy guys could someone help me ? how does sex work in this game ? i have to manually insert and move ? tired to insert a couple of time swith different girl but red bar goes up and they get angry

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
hy guys could someone help me ? how does sex work in this game ? i have to manually insert and move ? tired to insert a couple of time swith different girl but red bar goes up and they get angry
Yes, you have to insert and move. But the main thing to do, in this game, is to rate girls (0 in angry, if she is quickly). Rate a lot of girls to have girls who get less anger, or not anger. The girls will become more at your taste if you rate them well.

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Yes, you have to insert and move. But the main thing to do, in this game, is to rate girls (0 in angry, if she is quickly). Rate a lot of girls to have girls who get less anger, or not anger. The girls will become more at your taste if you rate them well.
is it normal that the moment i try to have sex the red bar goes instantly to max and they gets angry ?

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
is it normal that the moment i try to have sex the red bar goes instantly to max and they gets angry ?
Yes, if this girl gets angry easly. You have to rate her at 0, and after many girls, it'll be better

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
I need help.
Is there a way to take a photo from a project girl and change her name to something more
personal, than: "I am 32478...."
I named her when saving the project, but in single interview, I can not take her photo, nor save
her with new name.
Ella.png

Monkey seems not to work, when selecting single interview with a girl from the projects.

I am running the SMA v87b with the latest monkey.

Thanks for your help

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Yes, if this girl gets angry easly. You have to rate her at 0, and after many girls, it'll be better
sorry man i could use some advices from you again.
If a girl doesn't seems to get angry easily but when i try to have sex the red bar goes up and she say that she doesn't like when i try to have sex with her i should rate her as a 0 in anger ? also the service stat is related to that ? i should rate a low level is she's not willing to have sex ?
oh another thing about sex sometimes i spend some minutes trying to insert beacuse i can't due to wrong angle , position etc i mean it seems a little bit complex , there is some specific command or something that can help you ? or it's just me :ROFLMAO:

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
sorry man i could use some advices from you again.
If a girl doesn't seems to get angry easily but when i try to have sex the red bar goes up and she say that she doesn't like when i try to have sex with her i should rate her as a 0 in anger ? also the service stat is related to that ? i should rate a low level is she's not willing to have sex ?
oh another thing about sex sometimes i spend some minutes trying to insert beacuse i can't due to wrong angle , position etc i mean it seems a little bit complex , there is some specific command or something that can help you ? or it's just me :ROFLMAO:
Yes, if the anger goes up quickly, whether with your hand, finger, body or penis, rate her to 0. If it's hard to make her angry, whatever you do, rate her to 10.

For commands :

ARROWS : Move MC
HOLD RIGHT CLICK + MOUSE : Move MC's head and vision
V and C : Crouch up and down
MOUSE ROLL : forward and backward pelvic movement (to penetrate)
1 : To use hand
2 : To use finger
3 : To use phone (to save the girl, or, if you press T, to save the pose)

PS : The penis is homing. If it's near the entrance to the vagina or anus, wait still, and he should find the way on his own, but it takes some dexterity.

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Yes, if the anger goes up quickly, whether with your hand, finger, body or penis, rate her to 0. If it's hard to make her angry, whatever you do, rate her to 10.

For commands :

ARROWS : Move MC
HOLD RIGHT CLICK + MOUSE : Move MC's head and vision
V and C : Crouch up and down
MOUSE ROLL : forward and backward pelvic movement (to penetrate)
1 : To use hand
2 : To use finger
3 : To use phone (to save the girl, or, if you press T, to save the pose)

PS : The penis is homing. If he's near the entrance to the vagina or anus, wait still, and he should find the way on his own, but it takes some dexterity.
thanks man so there aren't specif command, and about service ? if she's not willing to have sex in any way should i rate 0 right ?

Reactions: Pchit

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
thanks man so there aren't specif command, and about service ? if she's not willing to have sex in any way should i rate 0 right ?
Yes. Rating at 0 means that you don't want to have this "gene" for the next girls. It'll take some times, and some girls to see changements.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i need to know something about the auto rating system, if the auto rating assign a certain stat( based on a girl i created ) to a girl should i change it or leave as it is and dispatch her until i obatin a better stat or should i change it,even lower it , if i think that the vote doesn't seems right ?
Example : sometimes the auto rating gives a girl a high stat( like 9) on exhibitionism but if i ask them to undress they doesn't undress,if i ask them to pose they oesn't do it, in some cases the green bar goes up a little if a watch them but just that, so 9 it's too high in that case

EDIT : damn how many girls i must rate ? i'm level 5 i rated a lot of girl but the anger stats always sucks lol

Last edited:

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
In practice, I think we get something like a random walk. If things aren't going well by ~lvl 3, probably start over. (I gave lvl 3 as an example, but maybe someone has a better idea)

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
yeah I got it working now, turns out you need to run the game as administrator to access monkey, older versions did not require that for me
Monkey should not need this type of privilege access to work. I do test with a limited account, so it 'should' work.

Monkey does need read access to the 'my document' folder to load girls saved by the game. This capability was added several months ago.

Some beta testers (in Europe) have had to manually allow Monkey access to the document folder from their Microsoft AV Defender. It appears to be happening only in certain region and/or certain localized version of Windows.

If you are still having this issue after adjusting your AV paths, send me a pm.

-T-

Last edited:

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I need help.
Is there a way to take a photo from a project girl and change her name to something more
personal, than: "I am 32478...."
I named her when saving the project, but in single interview, I can not take her photo, nor save
her with new name.

Monkey seems not to work, when selecting single interview with a girl from the projects.

I am running the SMA v87b with the latest monkey.

Thanks for your help
I am not sure I understand the 'project' you are talking about.

Did you mean profile?

If so, profiles are a template describing the attributes you like - it's not a 'girl' you can load / save.

I believe girl names are randomly generated when a girl is created. When you save, their name and all their genes/attributes will be added at the end of the image file in JSON format (after the tag TValle.Character.Data).

If you are handy with a hex editor you can change any data to your liking (make backups!).

-T-

Reactions: Duanne442

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
I am not sure I understand the 'project' you are talking about.

Did you mean profile?

If so, profiles are a template describing the attributes you like - it's not a 'girl' you can load / save.

I believe girl names are randomly generated when a girl is created. When you save, their name and all their genes/attributes will be added at the end of the image file in JSON format (after the tag TValle.Character.Data).

If you are handy with a hex editor you can change any data to your liking (make backups!).

-T-
Thanks a lot

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
So the next update will be just for adding earning money for signing off models? The dev didn't mention anything else on his patreon.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes