4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
i think i'm too dumb to figure how this game works, but when i see the "guide" talking about how to save edite, i guess i feel a bit better

Witchpact

May 5, 2017
If you can, please keep a copy of your last save before it broke. I have cross posted your feedback on discord and see where it goes.

I noticed that every time you send a model out, all transaction details are added to the save file. It is quite possible that something is breaking overtime.

If you are running Monkey and willing to spend some additional time, you can turn on the console in BepInEx.cfg ([Logging.Console] Enabled = true). Normally the game (and Monkey) will output any error encountered there. Just pm me the error or post it to discord.

-T-
Here are my save and backup save files.

For what it's worth as well. I'm having the same graphics issues where the scroll bar for some attributes isn't appearing or the window set within that profile screen won't expand to see the rest of the values to change. Plus, I'm not sure the auto-profiler is working too well for bust sizes? I have mine set in the profile as maximum, but some girls come through with large busts but only get a 2 or 3 on the rating. Is there some kind of weighting that is in play for the AI?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I can confirm there is definately an issue with the saving.

It gets to a point where the save button just doesnt function, something like (for me) on Level 13 after about 15 - 20 interviews, it just stops.

Lost about 30 mins of game play due to this :(

I suppose a work around is to copy the "SAVE FILE" folder every so often so you have backups (manual)... then quit the game and resume maybe every few days...

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
A notification pops out suddenly for one of those agencies, and the save function stops working, it works perfectly before that, but after the notification I can't save anymore at all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L E W D

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Here are my save and backup save files.
Thank you I will send this to the developer. I don't need any more samples now.

I'm having the same graphics issues where the scroll bar for some attributes isn't appearing...
Yes, this was reported to discord first day of the release.

Plus, I'm not sure the auto-profiler is working too well for bust sizes?
Profile and ratings have always had issues. For breast, most users will focus on the breast size. Large breast 10, small breast 0. Simple right? However the game code uses 10+ attributes to rate breasts. From memory, things like nipple shape, nipple color, shape of breasts, symmetry, sagginess, etc. Because most of those attributes are 'hidden' you end up with a 'large' breast auto-rated 2. I consider this a fundamental flaw in the game that needs to be fixed.

-T-

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I could be wrong, but I have a suspicion the saving issue, could be down to ignoring the requirements for the models when sending them off to various outlets/agencies.

I just ran the game for about 2 hours, over 50 models or more, made sure I rated them all correctly and the saving was fine every time.

Might be co-incidence...

Reactions: DevSteve

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Uhg..

Things are not getting better with leveling up..

It seems getting worse.

Somehow, the appearance was better when I was randomly and unreasonably rating it..

At that time, there were beauties among ugly ocationally, but here are all ugly models coming out since I rated it seriously .

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
After you dispatch/send someone to another agency do they come back or are they gone for good?
I think it depends.

If they get fired, I assume they come back.

You can check this by maybe looking at the save editor, but not 100% sure, im just basing this on what I would expect the logic to be.

Oct 11, 2019
Yo can anyone tell my why my dick is as if its made out of a bag of mayonnaise and will not enter any characters holes and bounces around like a spring on a door stopper. What the actual fuck is going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: miropor

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Yo can anyone tell my why my dick is as if its made out of a bag of mayonnaise and will not enter any characters holes and bounces around like a spring on a door stopper. What the actual fuck is going on.
I guess you are not aroused... Its that simple.

Basically, if you dont set and review models properly, their personalities / traits ect, will end up being models that are apparently not appealing to you, so your shaft isnt quite so happy lets say...

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Hmm, you are still measuring your breast in inches? How cute. :)

From Discord (not from me):
1657076339205.png

You can override breast sizes limits with Monkey which is being apparently used by several users.

I stopped testing when they could no longer fit inside the room... Note: exceeding the game limits will break the physic and animation systems.

-T-

Last edited:

addan076

Jul 26, 2021
the premise of this game is good but f me you can't get anywhere and no I don't want to spend time reading how to make it work or install a mod and monkey around with it to get it to work. If you aren't getting anywhere in ten minutes or like on a trail to get there then it is a fail. From reading a few comments, yeah maybe the golden clue is buried in somewhere in 188 pages of comments but all it seems people fumble around with randomness and get lucky. It would seem to make more sense to have a dialogue system of information gaining/enticement/leverage/threat then whatever is going on here. I wouldn't comment if I didn't think there was a great game with the premise but it needs a serious overhaul on user friendliness.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes