4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
yeah for sure, maybe possible with Cheat engine but my knowledge on it is pretty limited
naah, just gonna wait a bit for dev to add it maybe :D

(worst case scenario, maybe it's possible to mod the game a bit by tweaking some vaule or stuff. i dont know, but i saw some unity games being modded like this, so maybe.)

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
naah, just gonna wait a bit for dev to add it maybe :D

(worst case scenario, maybe it's possible to mod the game a bit by tweaking some vaule or stuff. i dont know, but i saw some unity games being modded like this, so maybe.)
yeah dev is pretty active. it's his first game too I think if he seriously pursue this he can make some greats games, this one is pretty promising sometime I wish I could freeze myself for a few years and see the progress on some games that I play ahaha

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
at one point the game is kinda interesting ... but it's so hard that after 3rd girl I lost interest ... no tits then gtfo ...

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
after hours of grinding I finally found the perfect ass.....

on a level 1, if I get a high level girl I'll upload my save,

slim,petite,big hips, fat ass, small thigh gap, med to high tits (not sagging), pretty face and clear skin.
those are my rating criteria.

EDIT: got a level 6 with a okay ass, she isnt perfect but its pretty close to a 10 in my standards. (she is super sensitive on her forearms rub it slowly she will cum in a few seconds ;)

Last edited:

login2me2

Sep 8, 2018
Impossible controls, unforgiving difficulty and no telling what is right and what is wrong makes for a terrible game.

Choose one of the three and you might have something playable.

Also, if you put the aspect ratio to 32:9, the interface gets cut off, making the game unplayable.
Way better now, thank you for applying the criticism!

It's still difficult to control, but at least I can tell what is going on. Some models flip out immediately, but I managed to get two to go all the way now.

And 32:9 works fine. It's not perfect, but almost no game supports 32:9 as well as 16:9.

Keep on working on it, I can see the potential now.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
it should definitly be tho...

controls definitly feel like if it was based on VR at first.

i mean, at least you can control nicely how fast the hand is moving, where it move specifically and you dont have to hold CTRL to twist your end out of Oblivion to finally get the correct pose to reach that special spot on the girl....

i think the dev may have started the project with VR in head. Or teh dev may have used VR based command/controls to begin with.

at least, that's what i feel when playing with it. must be way better with VR imho. :KEK: :KEK:

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
I wonder what would happen if you rated only 1 body part for several weeks. Because a lvl 3 interview will give you a girl that has a couple good features, but if you only think boobs are a good feature then it will be forced to give big boobs every time.

chujek333

Feb 21, 2019
very good game tbh
at first u need to make game much easier cuz its only game and boner sometimes is just waiting to long
i hope there will be mods like changing ur character into mintour or stuff like that cuz i love physics of this game, and i would love to see something else than human fucking girls

chujek333

Feb 21, 2019
after hours of grinding I finally found the perfect ass.....

on a level 1, if I get a high level girl I'll upload my save,

slim,petite,big hips, fat ass, small thigh gap, med to high tits (not sagging), pretty face and clear skin.
those are my rating criteria.

EDIT: got a level 6 with a okay ass, she isnt perfect but its pretty close to a 10 in my standards. (she is super sensitive on her forearms rub it slowly she will cum in a few seconds ;)
where is save folder?

Reactions: Yukemoto

kamonar

Sep 8, 2017
feels more like a tech demo, it is quite polished for a first release, mostly lacking content but the mechanics are there, could use more graphics options, being able to remove all those horrible post processing blur bloom and idk what would be optimal, they just clog resources and make things look worse, lot of people complain about the dificulty, what i found out is each girl has their own preferences and they have a hard limit, the green bar is their likeness to things, the pink one next to it is their sexual interest, the red one is them being angry at you, blue is their pain threshold and gray is their boredom, what you do first is talk to them say hello and tha they are beautifull, them you start asking if you can touch them somewhere specific, back and arms is what works most of times, them you touch them for a while, you can't do it too fast or too slow, if they are liking it hte pink bar will raise, after you stop stimulating the green bar will raise after a couple of seconds, after you get the green bar almost to halfway the max usually they will let you touch things like legs/calves, it varies with each girl so you keep trying, you need about 80% of the green bar and same for pleasure to maybe be able to penetrate her, sometimes even if they protest if the red bar does not rise you are ok to go, the easies way is to make them lay down on the desk side, don't try to remove their clothes unless they are about 80% pleasure and likeness (green and pink bar), each girll will be different and i take you most vote for the slutier girls that they are good for the job in their personality review in the computer to get more slutty girls on the next gen after a week, anyways it is a good tech demo, could be promising game later on since they nailed down the hardest part, some girls you must just skip cause they won't let you touch or do anything, usually the good girls to try to seduce will start the interview with some green bar and will like your compliments, some girls dont get bothered by pain so you can slap them a lot for pleasure/likeness and to lessen boredom. some girls have a hardlimit to their likeness bar, they will say they can't go beyond that point and a small shield will lock the green bar, if it is about 80% you might still be able to penetrate them, any less you should give up and try the next girl.

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
feels more like a tech demo, it is quite polished for a first release, mostly lacking content but the mechanics are there, could use more graphics options, being able to remove all those horrible post processing blur bloom and idk what would be optimal, they just clog resources and make things look worse, lot of people complain about the dificulty, what i found out is each girl has their own preferences and they have a hard limit, the green bar is their likeness to things, the pink one next to it is their sexual interest, the red one is them being angry at you, blue is their pain threshold and gray is their boredom, what you do first is talk to them say hello and tha they are beautifull, them you start asking if you can touch them somewhere specific, back and arms is what works most of times, them you touch them for a while, you can't do it too fast or too slow, if they are liking it hte pink bar will raise, after you stop stimulating the green bar will raise after a couple of seconds, after you get the green bar almost to halfway the max usually they will let you touch things like legs/calves, it varies with each girl so you keep trying, you need about 80% of the green bar and same for pleasure to maybe be able to penetrate her, sometimes even if they protest if the red bar does not rise you are ok to go, the easies way is to make them lay down on the desk side, don't try to remove their clothes unless they are about 80% pleasure and likeness (green and pink bar), each girll will be different and i take you most vote for the slutier girls that they are good for the job in their personality review in the computer to get more slutty girls on the next gen after a week, anyways it is a good tech demo, could be promising game later on since they nailed down the hardest part, some girls you must just skip cause they won't let you touch or do anything, usually the good girls to try to seduce will start the interview with some green bar and will like your compliments, some girls dont get bothered by pain so you can slap them a lot for pleasure/likeness and to lessen boredom. some girls have a hardlimit to their likeness bar, they will say they can't go beyond that point and a small shield will lock the green bar, if it is about 80% you might still be able to penetrate them, any less you should give up and try the next girl.
Even if she has a shield you can make the green bar go higher by giving her orgasms and once she has had enough orgasm (the dark pink bar) she will feel less pain and anger. it's possible to have sex with like 90% of them

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
1.need some liquid work like when the girl orgasm she starts squirting:WeSmart:
2.auto hump or make the girl to push back :HideThePain:
3.hand placemeant like locking your player hand on the girls body:4Head:
4.dick geting wet wile fucking/blow:PogChamp:
5.mouth liquid spit:Kappa:
6.give the mc some balls :BootyTime:
7. a couch & more poses (footjob):WutFace:

Dec 21, 2019
This game is a good idea but the dialogue with the girls need to be improved a lot (I mean, very lot). You can screen down lot of girl just by talking with the girls you meet. Wake up from your fantasm man...

plz135

Jun 6, 2017
seems like a unpopular opinion, but i like the small tits / small ass girls and rate them high :)

more talk options would be great, that maybe lead into some form of blackmail or make them scarred, so the girls that wont even take of their cloth will be more likely to do it after the dialog

or convince them to let you do stuff to them, even if they dont like it, for the chance for the "photoshoot"

worst thing is if you get the 10/10 girl (for you) and she is a total bitch and dont do anything, or is so sensetiv that even 0.01 cheat mode isnt doing anything :(

good game so far! xstoryplayer was my favorite, so that game has realy good potential! keep it up

Reactions: junior20000
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes