4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Hi all.
i decided "save problem".
u need have 2 ver of game 0.87 and 0.9, when u broken savebotton in v0.9 -> u need open 0.87 and save game after broken-> this save will work on 0.9v.
Actually I proved this method and seem to work for me, I saved my game often, then went to the point where the game "bugs" the save command in the v0.9 and in that point just open v 0.87, load my save from there, skip one day by just dispatching 2 girls, and in the new day save in 0.87. Then open 0.9 and the save worked again.

The game use the same folder for all the saves so, you don't even need to search for your files or something.

The sad part is that the bug returns after a cuple saves, two days exactly, the solution works if you repeat it, but the time that you gain is very little so... Is a work around more than a permanent solution, but until the bugfix came, is the best option we have. Thanks for the Info borka

Last edited:

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Update on testing: If you skip to lvl 3 in the v0.87 and save in there, after a cuple of days the game seems to works ok again in v 0.9. Like a week after lvl 3 or something like that.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I was just wondering if the data that is now being saved if mm is used, has greater character data then perhaps available from the standard game itself. I just noticed that the save game file is somewhat massively bloated when I used MM, where as now, I am at the same point I was before, bit its 10% the size where I started a fresh game totally."
Monkey doesn't 'add' any data, it just modifies existing genes/variables using the same game code.

If you observe a repeatable 10x difference in save size with and without Monkey, that isn't right. I re-tested this locally just now, and the default.sav was the same size.

Since multiple users have reported this issue without mods and Monkey code didn't change, I really believe this to be a v9 specific issue. However, you might have uncovered a different issue. If you want, pm me the two game saves and I'll take a look.

-T-

p.s. All bugs were reported on Discord; no signs from the dev yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikednew and IXL

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
I cant save my Game anymore after a Weekchange to Mondays. I am just Level 2 atm.
Any suggestions how to fix without starting new?
If you read the few posts before yours, you'll see that we all have a save problem, and we wait for an update

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Well, I dont think there is a FIX coming. Even the statement on the OP states incompatability with older saves.

Ive not had any issue so far with a new game still on level 13 though lol, fresh start, without MM. No reply yet from Dev, but this is my facts so far.

Just wish we had a means to set clothing, rather than these being random, but never mind.

mikednew

Jul 8, 2022
Just wish we had a means to set clothing, rather than these being random, but never mind.
It wouldn't make sense, as we are a modeling agency that evaluates girls' temperament and body/face for jobs where they will wear other clothes/uniforms.

One explanation for why we rate girls' appearance and over time we get more models like that is that we can have an assistant who selects these models in advance for us to interview. So, over time our assistance gets better and only sends us models closer to our ratings. :D

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
It wouldn't make sense, as we are a modeling agency that evaluates girls' temperament and body/face for jobs where they will wear other clothes/uniforms.

One explanation for why we rate girls' appearance and over time we get more models like that is that we can have an assistant who selects these models in advance for us to interview. So, over time our assistance gets better and only sends us models closer to our ratings. :D
Makes perfect sense to me. Otherwise lets void all outfits and clothing completely then shall we?

We should be able to change their clothing based on the agency they are going to...... Quite simple really.

Reactions: DevSteve

mikednew

Jul 8, 2022
Makes perfect sense to me. Otherwise lets void all outfits and clothing completely then shall we?
I don't understand what your point is. Not every model would go for an interview naked. In the game itself we see that there are models who don't want to take their clothes off when asked.

We should be able to change their clothing based on the agency they are going to...... Quite simple really.
So basically you couldn't choose just any outfit, but necessarily an outfit suitable for her work.

Anyway, that's not how a modeling agency works. You don't ask for a style of clothing. Agencies constantly suggest even simple clothes for an interview or casting. And obviously bikinis, in case the job is swimwear. . but they will never demand styles, colors, etc.

• Angry
Reactions: DevSteve and IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I don't understand what your point is. Not every model would go for an interview naked. In the game itself we see that there are models who don't want to take their clothes off when asked.

So basically you couldn't choose just any outfit, but necessarily an outfit suitable for her work.

Anyway, that's not how a modeling agency works. You don't ask for a style of clothing. Agencies constantly suggest even simple clothes for an interview or casting. And obviously bikinis, in case the job is swimwear. . but they will never demand styles, colors, etc.
I never said models go to interviews naked.

My point (again) would be to allow the model to change, so you can make opinions of how they look. Again, quite simple. You are over complicating something that wasnt asked to be made complicated.

mikednew

Jul 8, 2022
I never said models go to interviews naked.

My point (again) would be to allow the model to change, so you can make opinions of how they look. Again, quite simple. You are over complicating something that wasnt asked to be made complicated.
You said " lets void all outfits and clothing completely then shall we?". So they would have to go naked for the interview.

I'm not complicating anything. You guys who want to disfigure the game, either using MODs to make the models do what you want, or also wanting to control what they wear. What's left of it? Nothing. The game will end up turning into those generic Illlusion games, where you create the girl, choose her clothes, and stay in a place "playing" with her.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Im not going into this trolling route with you.

You seem to want to introduce a complication of making clothing part of the mechanism, I didnt say that, I said I wanted to be able to set clothing and in keeping with perhaps the agency they might go to.

I am not interested if it had a bearing on the results or not. I was being sarcastic in my statement when I said " lets void all outfits and clothing completely then shall we? " for the precise reason you have explained, as it makes no difference to the outcome or rating ect. So why are we bothering with the outfits then...(hence my sarcasm).

Currently we are stuck with the random clothing, I just want to be able to set the clothing how I want against each model, (for fun purposes) again its simple.

Glad this "ignore" feature works.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes