4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
There's a really annoying bug with the camera where you start pitching forward like a drunken fool. Other than that, I'm a fan of the dialogue trees. Make for a really natural seeming conversation and the girls seem to be a lot more open to naughty behavior.

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
There's a really annoying bug with the camera where you start pitching forward like a drunken fool. Other than that, I'm a fan of the dialogue trees. Make for a really natural seeming conversation and the girls seem to be a lot more open to naughty behavior.
Yes, every time you take out the camera you have to mouse scroll down (ie. retract your camera a bit). Besides that, overall camera handling is janky af and jumps around. Moving + panning feels especially bad :(

Jan 7, 2022
Now listen carefully 007, with this new camera you will be able to increase the model's happiness by 0.0000000001% each time you take a photo. So in just a few days of clicking the model will let you ask her if she want to take her clothes off. Then she will say no. Amazing!
I could swear this is the same guy who did My Summer Car with the mosquitos and cuckoo clocks. :)

Last edited:

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I should have a new Monkey release candidate ready for testing within 24h. PM me if interested and I'll get back to you.

Please only do so if you are serious about helping, have time and WILL provide feedback. Priorities will be given to people with testing and/or JSON experience.

-T-

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
I have a doubt about the agency and the model's stats, would the final stats of the interview decide where she would like to go or it's a mix of her initial + final statuses?
Let's say she has high respect and won't undress, so she would go to some normal agency. Now if i use Monkey and sluttify her she could go to nude modeling?

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
This update is interesting.
However, my process has boiled down to:

Hi, will you pose? No? Bye.
Will undress? No? Bye.
Yes? Proceed to touch etc.

I've gone through like 40 women in 20 minutes lol.

• Haha
Reactions: txtBild and jura7

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Ok I really dont get this game much. 100 Pictures Ok she get to pose, I see custom posing increases her green bar most, the purple well... most of the time is just stuck on 1/8 I make pictures it says it goes up but actually doesnt. Ok I start touching, now thats the tricky part she say faster, I rotate the mouse faster she says harder ok I get closer to squeeze but pink bar... hardly move, and then on the next move suddenly pain to max and BYE. WTF I cant figure out this touching stuff...

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes