4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
The new 1.8.3 version of Monkey appears to be working well as I didn't receive any bug report.

As promised, I edited this post, removed the download link, and relocate the release notes and the archive to the post linked from the main product page under the 'cheat' link.

As usual PM me if you encounter any issues.

-Thora-

Last edited:

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
WTF, my models level 2 and 3 are pretty cute yet level 4 ones are basically level 1 hags. This game is driving me insane.
Another thing is the profile editor, now every option is at the lowest variable, and if you try to edit even a single option in an existing one it will reset everything.

Last edited:

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
After level 1, the game adds multiple
WTF, my models level 2 and 3 are pretty cute yet level 4 ones are basically level 1 hags.
After level 1, you will get multiple "pools" or groups of girls based on different prior levels. The game also adds fresh pools in, that are basically new random data. Just keep advancing the day.

Reactions: gasno

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I am still having a weird bug where the girls loading in crashes my unity.....help?
If you are using Monkey, turn on the console in BepInEx.cfg and pm me the error I'll take a look.

I haven't seen any issues like this, so it is very likely your system/config.

-T-

Nathanxm

Feb 11, 2021
Please find attached the latest experimental Monkey v1.8.3.

This version will only work properly with SMA v9.1+.

PM me if you encounter any issues with this update.

Note: I'll update this post and link it to the main page once enough users report no issues.

-Thora-
Thx Thora!

Got two Questions:

Monkey says it is Version 1.8.2.8 despite using your newest install in a fresh SMA 0.9.1a.
That's right or do I have to change something?

Nipples slider does not work in this Version. The nipple layout stays always the same regardless the slider position.
Only a bug in my version or does it happen to other players too?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Thx Thora!

Got two Questions:

Monkey says it is Version 1.8.2.8 despite using your newest install in a fresh SMA 0.9.1a.
That's right or do I have to change something?

Nipples slider does not work in this Version. The nipple layout stays always the same regardless the slider position.
Only a bug in my version or does it happen to other players too?
Lol, the version is my mistake. I forgot to bump the version number.

I've reuploaded the mod with the version string fixed. You don't need to upgrade to this as only the version number changed.

I'm looking at the nipple stuff right now and will get back to you shortly.

-T-

Last edited:
Reactions: Nathanxm

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I just retested all the nipple sliders and they all work. Before release, I usually test every single slider, and ask the testers to do the same; errors still can slip through, but breasts are usually not forgotten by testers :)

Please pm me the exact slider name/location you are trying to change, and I'll take another look.

-T-

Reactions: Chrathrard

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Hello, any tutorial that can tell me how to make the girl let herself do everything?
Girls are all different. Some will never want to do anything, others will be ready for anything. You have to wait to find the good ones, give them high marks, and you'll get more and more.

Or, you use the Monkey Mod, and there you can make them more docile or excited

Reactions: JoshXD

Nathanxm

Feb 11, 2021
I just retested all the nipple sliders and they all work. Before release, I usually test every single slider, and ask the testers to do the same; errors still can slip through, but breasts are usually not forgotten by testers :)

Please pm me the exact slider name/location you are trying to change, and I'll take another look.

-T-

Thx again!

It was the type slider for the nipples. But I updated the monkey with your new upload and now it works - maybe a restart of SMA did the trick also, dunno...

Your add-on gets better and better and does add so much fun to the basic SMA game.

Pls keep on the great work!

EDIT:
I have to edit my answer: It works only with the first girl of the session. After rating the girl and starting with the next, the slider does lose its function. Strange behavior...

Second Edit:
Did a total fresh install/restart. Now without any old game settings, old character loads, etc. the slider keeps it's functionality.

Last edited:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
monkey mod does random, as far as I can see doesn't let you pick the clothes? that's why I wrote manually change.

Last edited:

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
EDIT:
I have to edit my answer: It works only with the first girl of the session. After rating the girl and starting with the next, the slider does lose its function. Strange behavior...

Second Edit:
Did a total fresh install/restart. Now without any old game settings, old character loads, etc. the slider keeps it's functionality.
Please save and pm me the model that gives those issues if you are getting this again. Perhaps there is a bug that I'm not aware of that occurs only on certain models.

I will change the instructions to require a clean install moving forward. Even testers copy/pasting installs created weird issues. I'll also recommend deleting the Document/TValle folder (after a backup) as the game appears to have issues working with it's older saves.

Nipple type is a good example as this gene didn't exist a few versions ago, and loading older model might be causing this issue.

-T-

Reactions: Nathanxm

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Little question :,, i start the game, take off the shirt and pants and start the interview, so the girls know where this is going ;)..... then when i want to take a picture (camera) or save a girl for later (phone) i press 4 or 3,, then the Mc puts his hand behind him and presents the devise.
The question is : Do i want to know where they come from ? :unsure::unsure::unsure: :: :eek::eek::eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my guess is the table?
Yea,,, that must be it :FacePalm:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
anyway to manually change clothes?
monkey mod does random, as far as I can see doesn't let you pick the clothes? that's why I wrote manually change.
Clothes are randomized every time the model is loaded in, so even if you randomize the perfect outfit for your perfect goth mommy BBW, whenever you load her in a single interview she's going to be in Banana Republic hand-me-downs, pilfered Salvation Army irregulars, hobo rags, etc.. :(

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes